Science Proves the Bible Again

1st post
Chickens descend from theropod dinosaurs. They don’t become dinosaurs.

The atheist scientists are trying to reverse-engineer the chicken into a dinosaur because of their faith-based beliefs.

Reverse Engineering Birds’ Beaks Into Dinosaur Bones

Yeah well that was an interesting article but they won’t be creating dinosaurs. Just malformed chickens.

raptor_chicken__by_mindlesskaos-d86f0b7.jpg

Yup, that's what happens with mutations. I think the experiment went from the beak to the legs. Fort Fun Indiana was so excited to hear that he thought Jurassic Park will be coming to some remote piece of land in his lifetime.

Well all in fun but...I never saw fort fun Indiana claim he thinks Jurassic park exists.

No one can convince Fort Fun Indiana different. To him birds from dinosaurs is a fact. He thinks the re-engineering of beak and legs will eventually happen or else he has to go back to the drawing board to explain how birds became dinosaurs.

Creation science doesn't think birds macro-evolved from dinosaurs because their lung structure is different and that their leg structure (femur) does not move significantly when they walk or run. They articulate their lower leg structure in order to run. This is so in order for the birds to take air into their lungs. Otherwise, their air-sac lung will collapse with dino legs which has both upper and lower leg motion. This air-sac lung gives them enough lung capacity for flight.

Their leg structure is almost identical:

Comparison of T. rex and emu feet
qmwQclMJpomndKLYt4flD7uIjydIYsCWzLntp-rlKYs.jpg

Really interesting exploration is going on right now in the Black Sea; they say the area was flooded "like Niagara Falls" when the Mediterranean overflowed into it through the straits.

Evidence Noah's Biblical Flood Happened, Says Robert Ballard

There may be a tendency to read more into this than Dr. Ballard intended.

Many cultures / societies have flood fables. They seem to fit with legend building of events after the last Ice Age. Neither the 5th Egyptian Dynsaty, nor the Chinese (or the Mayan Civilzation), we’re destroyed by a global flood,

Noah’s pleasure cruise can be relegated to myth and legend.
Most civilizations originate in major river valleys. Rivers have often flood. Hence, we have a lot flood fables.

Chickens descend from theropod dinosaurs. They don’t become dinosaurs.

The atheist scientists are trying to reverse-engineer the chicken into a dinosaur because of their faith-based beliefs.

Yeah well that was an interesting article but they won’t be creating dinosaurs. Just malformed chickens.

Yup, that's what happens with mutations. I think the experiment went from the beak to the legs. Fort Fun Indiana was so excited to hear that he thought Jurassic Park will be coming to some remote piece of land in his lifetime.

Well all in fun but...I never saw fort fun Indiana claim he thinks Jurassic park exists.

No one can convince Fort Fun Indiana different. To him birds from dinosaurs is a fact. He thinks the re-engineering of beak and legs will eventually happen or else he has to go back to the drawing board to explain how birds became dinosaurs.

Creation science doesn't think birds macro-evolved from dinosaurs because their lung structure is different and that their leg structure (femur) does not move significantly when they walk or run. They articulate their lower leg structure in order to run. This is so in order for the birds to take air into their lungs. Otherwise, their air-sac lung will collapse with dino legs which has both upper and lower leg motion. This air-sac lung gives them enough lung capacity for flight.

Dinosaurs and birds have different lung structure?

Bird-like lungs may have helped dinosaurs rule the world

Dinosaurs Had Birdlike Lungs

Dinosaurs breathed like birds : Nature News

Modern birds might have dinosaur lungs to thank for their existence

The ID'iot / creation ministries are a laughable joke.

Noah’s pleasure cruise can be relegated to myth and legend
And you "know" that how?
Because it is absurd on every level. We know it as much as we know that rainbow unicorns didn't build thw great pyramids.
The Sphinx and the Pyramids likely survived the FLOOD. That would make them pre-Egyptian. Were The Pyramids and the Sphinx Built Before the Great Flood? | Ancient Code OR maybe not!
Here is another explanation:

That video was really well presented. I didn't think I would sit thru the whole thing, but I did. Very interesting. Thank you!

5th post
Most civilizations originate in major river valleys. Rivers have often flood. Hence, we have a lot flood fables
If you lived by the Mississippi and you knew a flood was coming. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Noah built a great ark to survive a river overflowing the banks? You deniers are so silly!

Noah’s pleasure cruise can be relegated to myth and legend
And you "know" that how?

I know there is no evidence of a global flood that occurred 6,000 years ago. I know that the fable proposing that someone named Noah built a boat and gathered two of every species of animal is just nonsense.
You said what you want to BELIEVE. You present ZERO evidence.
My post doesn't include the term "believe". Further, I'm not claiming a global flood ever occured, therefore, I'm not tasked with presenting evidence for a positive claim.

A rather frantic tirade that addresses nothing. I've noticed that the hyper-religious tend to behave as you do (screeching rants), when their gods are held accountable
Holy guacamole!!! YOUR POST #556 IS THE STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST STATEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

I just DESTROYED whiny bripat9643 with his snobby evolution science experiment about bacteria and antibiotics. He may never show his beotchy face ever on USMB again. We know there was no NEW gene created. No modification with descent. Just modification. This shows intelligence behind the design as God has allowed. Further evidence of God. Furthermore, we learned that there is something in the antibiotic to allow the bacteria to change. This is the key, key, key. you looney tunes oaf.

A rather frantic tirade that addresses nothing. I've noticed that the hyper-religious tend to behave as you do (screeching rants), when their gods are held accountable.

Just stop now. You are just adding to YOUR POST #556 IS THE STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST STATEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

Instead, why not provide evidence to counter how bacteria and antibiotics work that we found circa 2011? You can't because THERE WAS NO NEW GENE.

There were several things happening around then that made me question evolution such as how did asexual to sexual reproduction happen? The doubts all started with the single-cell and how proteins could form outside the cell when amino acids cannot form properly due to chilarity; It can only happen inside the cell.

Obviously, this colossal experimental finding disproving bripat9643's example should make you realize aha, I should stop doing what I have been typing and go regroup. Any intelligent person would do it. If something like this happened to me, then my face would turn read and I would go pray and ask for new wisdom. This actually did happen to me when I compared evolution.berkeley.edu to creation science circa 2011.

A rather frantic tirade that addresses nothing. I've noticed that the hyper-religious tend to behave as you do (screeching rants), when their gods are held accountable

No tirade whatsoever in my last couple of posts, but to address my well thought out and cogent points that just goes over your head:aug08_031:. Do you hear anything when this happens haha?

So, you missed the no new gene, but modification to old gene with no descent. That means we found evolution didn't happen when bacteria become immune to an antibiotic. We also found the path to solve this problem and that is to find what in the antibiotic is causing bacteria to develop immunity to the antibiotic. We know the gene is not becoming a new gene.

Next, I assume you could not answer my question of how a single-cell that uses asexual reproduction become sexual? This is another fail of evolution.

Thus, I shall move on once more in trying to discuss these scientific findings circa 2011 with someone who regularly has scientific arguments go right over their head from their opposition :rolleyes:.

I notice that your rants against science and discovery contain references to “we found....” but you fail to supply a source for your claims.

I can understand your reluctance to do so as your ID’iot creation ministries do no research and fail to publish in peer reviewed literature. ID’iot / creationists simply making pronouncements that only appeal to other ID’iot / creationists is not relevant to the science community.

More idiocy and you failed to answer my question once more while I have answered most, if not all, of yours. You are a phony. You are looney tunes. If I provide the source, will you apologize and stop replying to my cogent and thoughtful posts with inane blabber -- such as "buh, buh, buh?"

A rather frantic tirade that addresses nothing. I've noticed that the hyper-religious tend to behave as you do (screeching rants), when their gods are held accountable.

Just stop now. You are just adding to YOUR POST #556 IS THE STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST STATEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

Instead, why not provide evidence to counter how bacteria and antibiotics work that we found circa 2011? You can't because THERE WAS NO NEW GENE.

There were several things happening around then that made me question evolution such as how did asexual to sexual reproduction happen? The doubts all started with the single-cell and how proteins could form outside the cell when amino acids cannot form properly due to chilarity; It can only happen inside the cell.

Obviously, this colossal experimental finding disproving bripat9643's example should make you realize aha, I should stop doing what I have been typing and go regroup. Any intelligent person would do it. If something like this happened to me, then my face would turn read and I would go pray and ask for new wisdom. This actually did happen to me when I compared evolution.berkeley.edu to creation science circa 2011.

No tirade whatsoever in my last couple of posts, but to address my well thought out and cogent points that just goes over your head:aug08_031:. Do you hear anything when this happens haha?

So, you missed the no new gene, but modification to old gene with no descent. That means we found evolution didn't happen when bacteria become immune to an antibiotic. We also found the path to solve this problem and that is to find what in the antibiotic is causing bacteria to develop immunity to the antibiotic. We know the gene is not becoming a new gene.

Next, I assume you could not answer my question of how a single-cell that uses asexual reproduction become sexual? This is another fail of evolution.

Thus, I shall move on once more in trying to discuss these scientific findings circa 2011 with someone who regularly has scientific arguments go right over their head from their opposition :rolleyes:.

I notice that your rants against science and discovery contain references to “we found....” but you fail to supply a source for your claims.

I can understand your reluctance to do so as your ID’iot creation ministries do no research and fail to publish in peer reviewed literature. ID’iot / creationists simply making pronouncements that only appeal to other ID’iot / creationists is not relevant to the science community.

More idiocy and you failed to answer my question once more while I have answered most, if not all, of yours. You are a phony. You are looney tunes. If I provide the source, will you apologize and stop replying to my cogent and thoughtful posts with inane blabber -- such as "buh, buh, buh?"

Your silly tirades are funny.

I can understand you're embarrassed when your inane and false claims are exposed as fraud, but if you're going to post falsehoods, I have no problem calling them out as such.

When I address your falsehoods with supported data, think of that as a learning opportunity.

I addressed your nonsense claim about dinosaur and bird lungs with facts that utterly contradicted your unsupported, nonsense claim.

Why not thank me for helping you expose your ID'iot / creation ministries as charlatans?

Last edited:
10th post
No one can convince Fort Fun Indiana different.
Because you don't have a shred of evidence. You keep forgetting that is important to anyone not deluded by iron aged fairy tales.

Haha. You're the one who believes the reverse-engineering claim. Why can't you provide the evidence of how successful or not these experiments were? They were probably failures and you're afraid to admit it. The human has turned into a "chicken."

ETA: If you had a sliver of evidence of the RE experiment's success, then you would be all over it like stink on poop. However, you do not end up with evidence, so you end up with your usual poop. That's you in-a-nutshell.

Last edited:

A T-rex and an emu are not the same size. The photo is deliberately misleading to show the similarity of the foot. You're not looking at the upper leg structure or the femur. They are quite different.

Emu_skeleton.jpg

Above is the skeleton of an emu. Follow the lower leg up to the mid-leg and to the femur or upper leg above it. The femur is right above the emu's knee. It does not move as much and this allows for the emu's air-sac lungs to fill with air. If it had an upper leg like the T-Rex, then it would not be able to breathe. Its lungs would collapse. Birds have this unique leg system.

Compare the emu's femur with the T-Rex one. The T-Rex one has a very mobile femur.

b67e885e143992900cf297b5140630da_preview_featured.jpg

I even picked out a small T-Rex skeleton to show how the femur is different and its motion is way different from the emu. There you go. Another case solved by jb.

A T-rex and an emu are not the same size. The photo is deliberately misleading to show the similarity of the foot. You're not looking at the upper leg structure or the femur. They are quite different.

Emu_skeleton.jpg

Above is the skeleton of an emu. Follow the lower leg up to the mid-leg and to the femur or upper leg above it. The femur is right above the emu's knee. It does not move as much and this allows for the emu's air-sac lungs to fill with air. If it had an upper leg like the T-Rex, then it would not be able to breathe. Its lungs would collapse. Birds have this unique leg system.

Compare the emu's femur with the T-Rex one. The T-Rex one has a very mobile femur.

I even picked out a small T-Rex skeleton to show how the femur is different and its motion is way different from the emu. There you go. Another case solved by jb.

It's a process called "evolution" and a concept described as "fitness for survival" that accounts for differences. While you might insist that t-Rex and other dinosaurs were herded by Noah, t-Rex and the emu existed at very different times.

How did you like my total dismantling of your silly claims regarding dinosaur and bird lungs? You did a typical ID'iot / creationist skedaddle when hit with the facts.

Emu_skeleton.jpg

In other words, they aren't exact duplicates. Why would anyone imagine they would be? What you can't deny is that they are very similar, and the feet are almost identical.

Check these out:

iu

Emu_skeleton.jpg

Um...hey idiot....we know thereare differences. They are different species, you dumb shit. We know they are related because of their similarities. What kind of fucking moron can't wrap his mind around such a simple concept?

Emu_skeleton.jpg

Um...hey idiot....we know thereare differences. They are different species, you dumb shit. We know they are related because of their similarities. What kind of fucking moron can't wrap his mind around such a simple concept?

You are a bird brain. If you were a bird and had dino legs, then you'd die real quick because you would not be able to breathe. You are too stupid to realize the basics of life, so that may not be that bad of outcome for the rest of us in order to not be subject to your bird brain posts :abgg2q.jpg:.

Emu_skeleton.jpg

In other words, they aren't exact duplicates. Why would anyone imagine they would be? What you can't deny is that they are very similar, and the feet are almost identical.

Check these out:

iu

Is your avatar an exact match to you? I can see you being a whiny child ready to be timed out.

What part of the bird would not be able to breathe do you not get? As for the three fingers, the three fingers on birds aren't the same as the three fingers on theropods. Also, you have a problem in how these theropods grew wings when they didn't have any before.

Finally, it's interesting you changed the T. Rex with an Archaeopteryx without much explanation how it got to be that way. My reply to that is the fossil record shows that birds lived BEFORE the theropods and that they grew up in a parallel timeline. This is the coup de grace for the birds from dinosaurs theory.

Forum List

Back