Science offers three evidences on how a zombie pandemic can be possible

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-31_17-38-12.png

Zombie apocalypse stories are utterly terrifying but most people feel they are safe with the belief that zombies are not real. However, some scientific facts prove that a zombie-infested world can be a reality. There are plenty of organisms, parasites, and toxins that can create forms of zombies every day.

Science Offers Three Evidences On How A Zombie Apocalypse Can Be Possible
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a conspiracy , it is based off scientific information explaining how a zombie like virus can take place.
No we wouldn't see zombies like we do on the walking dead, or Z nation but if the NUTS of science keep at it don't think for a minute they couldn't create some bs zombie virus.

Would we run around like they did in the walking dead doubtful, and if so that scenario wouldn't even allow the body to last that long. Flesh would rot off the body etc.

Last edited:
You really never have to truly worry about the Zombies themselves, though they are terrifying, they can be killed fairly easily and they are not very bright....in the shows....

It's the HUMANs vs Humans fighting for resources that's the most frightening to me....!!! :eek:

Pandemics yes, flesh eating zombies no. That just gives people what they want. People these days seem to be fascinated with blood, guts, gore and death. TV shows every night have some decomposed pile of yuck on a table.

I don't think it's out of the question. There are examples of parasitic relationships where one organism takes over the motor skills of another to facilitate propagation. Humans are already host to many organisms and it's probably only a matter of time before something evolves to take more control over our brains instead of just make us sick.

Sent from my SM-G930V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I have to share this story....

Back about 10 years ago, our family was gathered for Thanksgiving. All the cousins were there, my sister and her husband were down, it was your typical annual family gathering. So the cousins were in the den talking about different things when one of the boys started teasing another of the boys about his beliefs in a Zombie Apocalypse. He retorted, "It could happen! It is possible!" and everybody laughed. (These were teens) Even the adults were getting a chuckle out of how serious he was... he really did believe this could happen.

I looked over at my brother-in-law who was Special Ops, Tactical Forces... really smart career military guy.... and he wasn't laughing. Eventually, the taunting cousin asked him... "Don't you think that's crazy, Uncle Rick?" He cleared his throat and said, "Well, actually, no." Of course, we were kind of surprised by his answer.

He goes on to explain how the US Military actually has a contingency plan in the event of a zombie apocalypse! Back during WWII, Hitler and the Germans were experimenting with reanimation. They were working on this powerful serum which, when injected, would ostensibly bring a corpse back from the dead in a state of "zombiefied" animation temporarily. The "zombie" wouldn't have much humanistic capability other than muscle reflex, the ability to move and walk maybe, but that was the objective... to reanimate fallen soldiers.

Spooky as hell, right?

• Banned

Back about 10 years ago, our family was gathered for Thanksgiving. All the cousins were there, my sister and her husband were down, it was your typical annual family gathering. So the cousins were in the den talking about different things when one of the boys started teasing another of the boys about his beliefs in a Zombie Apocalypse. He retorted, "It could happen! It is possible!" and everybody laughed. (These were teens) Even the adults were getting a chuckle out of how serious he was... he really did believe this could happen.

I looked over at my brother-in-law who was Special Ops, Tactical Forces... really smart career military guy.... and he wasn't laughing. Eventually, the taunting cousin asked him... "Don't you think that's crazy, Uncle Rick?" He cleared his throat and said, "Well, actually, no." Of course, we were kind of surprised by his answer.

He goes on to explain how the US Military actually has a contingency plan in the event of a zombie apocalypse! Back during WWII, Hitler and the Germans were experimenting with reanimation. They were working on this powerful serum which, when injected, would ostensibly bring a corpse back from the dead in a state of "zombiefied" animation temporarily. The "zombie" wouldn't have much humanistic capability other than muscle reflex, the ability to move and walk maybe, but that was the objective... to reanimate fallen soldiers.

Spooky as hell, right?

There were questions a few years ago as to why the hell the CDC would even put an article up in case of a zombie outbreak.

I think what many people don't get is often the media will put information out there keep it going for awhile nothing ever comes of it so it starts to get smothered, when in reality they test the public to see how much they will believe it. Most people think it's all a joke a conspiracy etc it's not.

There have been real cases of zombies' in Africa, they aren't sure what it is from vaccines or what.

Eventually most stuff ends up happening even when they put it in " Conspiracy"

All conspiracies come from some form of truth.

• Banned
I don't think it's out of the question. There are examples of parasitic relationships where one organism takes over the motor skills of another to facilitate propagation. Humans are already host to many organisms and it's probably only a matter of time before something evolves to take more control over our brains instead of just make us sick.

Sent from my SM-G930V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You know what that makes me think of........... In the first season of the " walking dead" ... Rick says " EVERYONE HAS IT" ha! maybe we do have it aye.

Spooky as hell, right?

You should check out what this Dr. says.

Forum List

Back