Science isn’t always the answer.

someone mentioned a supper black hole eruption, maybe they can answer where that matter came from ... being any different than the acute angle of trajectory bringing all matter back to its origin in unison as a mirror image, the boomerang theory.
At which point there exists no anti-matter to recreate the expansion of space and time. And Gravity still keeps everything nice and tidy in a tiny space. No boomerang.

Not to mention that reheating the universe to it's initial temperature defies the SLoT and that given enough cycles (if one could explain why the universe re-expands which they can't) there is no remaining usable energy in the universe.

Infinity is a bitch.

You provided no evidence. Your evidence is not demonstrably true when you have provided no evidence.

Sure, I did. If you want radiometric dating, then radiocarbon dating shows a young Earth.

It's you who has no evidence for an old Earth, especially 4.54 billion years old. Nothing lasts that long. Our galaxies are destroyed by colliding into each other. We haven't even found a planet that we can live and colonize. Show me that and then you have something, but you won't have anything that will get us there. I think God has made it so we won't be multi-planetary. We'll all die on Earth.

You provided no evidence. Your evidence is not demonstrably true when you have provided no evidence.

Sure, I did. If you want radiometric dating, then radiocarbon dating shows a young Earth.

It's you who has no evidence for an old Earth, especially 4.54 billion years old. Nothing lasts that long. Our galaxies are destroyed by colliding into each other. We haven't even found a planet that we can live and colonize. Show me that and then you have something, but you won't have anything that will get us there. I think God has made it so we won't be multi-planetary. We'll all die on Earth.
We'll all die on Earth.
such an optimist ... especially christian's that would rather pollute to make their money.

when the spiritual content is able to free itself from its physiology beings will be free to roam the universe - could be partly what happens to some that "die".

especially 4.54 billion years old. Nothing lasts that long ...

how do you know that - what time frame is there for the elements especially those in a vacuum. your the opposite of intuition - disinformation is a compulsion christians use to survive, unfairly it's you that should not last as long as you have ... you are your own example.

Jefferson Davis statue torn down in Richmond, Virginia

by the way have you become more excited for the changing times.

So much for Asian culinary promiscuity. We'll trust science instead of fairy tales, for in this article that chastises the CDC, religion's claim is faulty and dangerous:

Calling Churches 'Essential' Trump Crosses Line Endangers Lives Again
(If the URL does not work, we will excerpt from the article.)

such an optimist ... especially christian's that would rather pollute to make their money.

We don't pollute CO2. That's natural output.

when the spiritual content is able to free itself from its physiology beings will be free to roam the universe - could be partly what happens to some that "die".

I used to think like that, but discussing here with other members convinced me to change my mind. We will all die here. JB's word based on:

The Bible says every eye will see. If one is roaming in space, then they won't be here to see what is happening on Earth.

I'm not clear as to what you think the gods stated. Otherwise, your opinions regarding a 6,000 year old planet and the moon touching the earth are standard themes taken from creationist websites. Those notions are demonstrably false.

My educated guess is God didn't want to tell us how old the Earth was because that would reveal God. He wanted to know who has faith and believes and those who do not.

My evidence is demonstrably true; It's why science is the answer.
LOL God never said the earth is 6000 years old so exactly what is it we should have faith in? Your ignorance?

We don't pollute CO2. That's natural output.

I used to think like that, but discussing here with other members convinced me to change my mind. We will all die here. JB's word based on:

The Bible says every eye will see. If one is roaming in space, then they won't be here to see what is happening on Earth.
sure, you make it sound like a sentence not voluntary, the eyes or spirits do not need to be on Earth to see and the idea is they will not leave till they fulfill the prescribed religion anyway.

I used to think like that ...

that has to be the most overworked response of them all on usmb -

co2 was once a poison till it cleared up whether natural or not and its reintroduction is just playing with fire ... that was not my example anyhow.

God does not address the age of earth the universe or anything. But science seems to have figured out how to date stuff so I believe they are right on that aspect.

God does not address the age of earth the universe or anything. But science seems to have figured out how to date stuff so I believe they are right on that aspect.
Point being, if god made everything, and all the evidence shows the earth is 4.54 billion years old, then god "told" this to us. There is no reason for the existence of gods and science to be at odds. They don't directly affect each other and can exist in the same space.

Point at anything you like. Say....evolution. Now say, "God did that!"

It's not hard. And you haven't said anything at odds with science.

LOL God never said the earth is 6000 years old so exactly what is it we should have faith in? Your ignorance?

My ignorance? No. Your lack of reading comprehension? Yes. Read what else I said.

If you don't know what we should have faith in, then that's your ignorance.

Anyway, most of us can figure out the Earth is around 6,000 years old from the events in the Bible even if God would not say how old and kept it to himself.

From your comments, do you think the Earth is 4.54 billions years old? That's ridiculous. Rocks and fossils do not last that long due to weathering, chemical processes, and pressure.

I'll bet you $100 cyber bucks you do not know how long a million years is and what happens during that time?

Last edited:

My ignorance? No. Your lack of reading comprehension? Yes. Read what else I said.

If you don't know what we should have faith in, then that's your ignorance.

Anyway, most of us can figure out the Earth is around 6,000 years old from the events in the Bible even if God would not say how old and kept it to himself.

From your comments, do you think the Earth is 4.54 billions years old? That's ridiculous. Rocks and fossils do not last that long due to weathering, chemical processes, and pressure.

I'll bet you $100 cyber bucks you do not know how long a million years is and what happens during that time?
You do NOT know Gods time, he says so in the Bible. So 7 days to create everything could in fact be billions of years.

You do NOT know Gods time, he says so in the Bible. So 7 days to create everything could in fact be billions of years.

I can figure out God's time as the 7 days of creation means one day = one day. OTOH, you are big dumb and can't figure it out.

How in the life of Jesus can 7 days mean billions of years? It isn't in the Bible that's for sure.

You do not even address my point using the scientific method that rocks and fossils do not last millions of years let alone billions due to weathering, chemical reaction, and pressure. Thus, it's time for you to sit in the dunce corner.

hey do not know when or how clouds form
Another silly lie. And again, that's weather, not climate.

they do not know more then they know about climate or weather
Empty, meaningless whining. They know what they know. And you don't know what that is, because you are an ignorant, cackling, uneducated moron who thinks he outsmarted career scientists using his gut feelings and a case of PBR.
Still no link to any actually predictions that came true I see.
It's not my job to prove wrong every stupid, ignorant lie that dribbles from your mouth. Do you think you can take a shit in a science thread, and everyone else is supposed to then spoonfeed to your lazy, ignorant ass why you are wrong? Everyone already knows you are wrong. This is your problem, not mine.
You claimed there were computer models that accurately predicted warming and now you can not link to one to prove your claim, I accept your acknowledgement you either lied ir were duped.

Actually, once again, it was your claim. I simply said it was a lie. Because it is.

But i will prove it wrong, you cackling moron. But first you still need to define "transitional species", so i can prove that claim of yours wrong. Then i will prove this one wrong.

So, sissy....transitional species?
Still trying to get me to do your work for you, I already accepted that you have no working model that accurately predicts the future. Do keep babbling it is funny.
Still trying to get me to do your work for you, I already accepted that you have no working model that accurately predicts the future. Do keep babbling it is funny.
what future -

1591989092863.png

with the same forgeries and fallacies of the desert religions and their adherant supporters - retiredgysgt, christianity. do you ever think of anything new.

Forum List

Back