Science isn’t always the answer.

RE: Science isn’t always the answer.
⁜→ BreezeWood, ding, et al,

BLUF: While I made a response pertaining to the "void," I did so understanding what you meant, and not what you said.

ding said:
A void. As in no time or space.
(COMMENT)

A Cosmic Voids in astronomy means something a bit different. Cosmic void are inside the observable Universe; on this side of the Cosmic Background Radiation (CMBR). We cannot observe anything on the other side of the CMBR. Thus the question was, "What did the Big Bang expand into?"

When we ask this question, everyone falls silent. It is one of the many great mysteries of the universe.
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

You are NOT open minded you are dogmatic at claiming guesses are facts.
What dogma?

I didn't claim guesses were facts, ya shameless little liar.

I don't have absolute faith in science. That's just you being a whiny baby and trying to drag down honorable evidence based thinking into the shitty muck where your magical faith resides...since that's the only way you could ever get them on the same level...
Scence is nothing more then guess and then assumptions. Very few things science claims are proven yet YOU BELIEVE with out facts, just admit it you lying loser.
Science says challenge anything that doesn’t make sense. This is why Islam squashed science when it took over that part of the world.

christianity still fights science today for its reasons. Not as bad as Islam but still.

All we believe is your religions are all lies. Not just all the others except yours. Yours too.

We miss the days before Moses said he met and talked to god. Then it was fun debating the existence of god. I’m even open minded to the idea. But don’t come to us with those holy books
Biblical Christianity doesn't fight against true science or true in-depth scientific methodology. Biblical Christianity challenges the SECULAR notion that SECULAR opinion is more valuable than spiritual reflection, and any attempt to eliminate its influence and consideration at all cost.

One thing about the Bible is that it is a prophetic book, unlike most other religious literature. All one needs to do is put its revelations to the test. However, one MUST study the Bible to consider its validity in that regard.

Unlike MOST other religious literature? Can you name one other holy book that is prophetic? If not then you meant to say is unlike all other religous literature.

No surprise you find your holy book to be the best one. Muslims and mormons do that too.
Unlike the Bible (which rests entirely on itself and the physical evidence), both the Book of Mormon and the Koran depend on the existence of the Bible for support and any coherency.
Does the koran depend on the bible? They say Jesus wasn't the messiah. They may acknowledge Jesus of Nazarine existed and was crucified but how would they know? They weren't around back then either. It was like 1500 years later. So I don't know if the Koran depends on the existence of the bible.

The Mormon book says that yes Jesus died on the cross and rose from the grave. Yes, they believe that happened. They also believe something that is very true. This is their hook for me. This is why maybe I could see buying into their story. They say that Peter was the first pope right? And he was a good man and had the authority and approval from Jesus and God to run the Catholic church. Then the next pope was good and the next but eventually evil corrupt rich men started becoming popes and they totally lost that connection to god. Today they no longer have the moral authority from God/Jesus. That's what god told Joseph when he talked to him in 1800.

So Mormon is a spin off but Muslim is not as far as I know. I could be wrong though.

And Christianity is a spin off of Jewdaoism. It's the old testament that said a Messiah was coming. Thats' where Christians got the idea from. Only Jews call bs on the Jesus story. To this day Jews don't buy your spinoff story. Why won't they buy it? Then why should we?

I believe that humans are too arrogant in thinking that they can determine our true origins by using science. We make our hypotheses based on “laws of nature” that we assume have to be true. I believe that The secrets of the universe are far too advanced for the human mind to comprehend. We as a species need to humble ourselves and realize that we are not in charge of anything, and that god determines all.

ok

as long as I get to decide WHICH god is in control what she really wants.....

I absolutely REFUSE to let YOU make that determination.....

hey do not know when or how clouds form
Another silly lie. And again, that's weather, not climate.

they do not know more then they know about climate or weather
Empty, meaningless whining. They know what they know. And you don't know what that is, because you are an ignorant, cackling, uneducated moron who thinks he outsmarted career scientists using his gut feelings and a case of PBR.
Still no link to any actually predictions that came true I see.
It's not my job to prove wrong every stupid, ignorant lie that dribbles from your mouth. Do you think you can take a shit in a science thread, and everyone else is supposed to then spoonfeed to your lazy, ignorant ass why you are wrong? Everyone already knows you are wrong. This is your problem, not mine.
You claimed there were computer models that accurately predicted warming and now you can not link to one to prove your claim, I accept your acknowledgement you either lied ir were duped.

Actually, once again, it was your claim. I simply said it was a lie. Because it is.

But i will prove it wrong, you cackling moron. But first you still need to define "transitional species", so i can prove that claim of yours wrong. Then i will prove this one wrong.

So, sissy....transitional species?

Last edited:

BLUF: While I made a response pertaining to the "void," I did so understanding what you meant, and not what you said.

ding said:
(COMMENT)

A Cosmic Voids in astronomy means something a bit different. Cosmic void are inside the observable Universe; on this side of the Cosmic Background Radiation (CMBR). We cannot observe anything on the other side of the CMBR. Thus the question was, "What did the Big Bang expand into?"

When we ask this question, everyone falls silent. It is one of the many great mysteries of the universe.
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
BLUF BLUF BLUF BLUF BLUF

not so sure on that roco, when they coined those words - cosmos - universe - there was no thought for expansion or structural moment of singularity simply stars and space ... maybe you are overthinking - the expansion is through space, the cosmos - nothing more.

certainly not the universe was inside the structural concentrate, pure energy prior to expulsion - but everything outside those confines. not really a void either. just open space.

hey do not know when or how clouds form
Another silly lie. And again, that's weather, not climate.

they do not know more then they know about climate or weather
Empty, meaningless whining. They know what they know. And you don't know what that is, because you are an ignorant, cackling, uneducated moron who thinks he outsmarted career scientists using his gut feelings and a case of PBR.
Still no link to any actually predictions that came true I see.
It's not my job to prove wrong every stupid, ignorant lie that dribbles from your mouth. Do you think you can take a shit in a science thread, and everyone else is supposed to then spoonfeed to your lazy, ignorant ass why you are wrong? Everyone already knows you are wrong. This is your problem, not mine.
You claimed there were computer models that accurately predicted warming and now you can not link to one to prove your claim, I accept your acknowledgement you either lied ir were duped.

Actually, once again, it was your claim. I simply said it was a lie. Because it is.

But i will prove it wrong, you cackling moron. But first you still need to define "transitional species", so i can prove that claim of yours wrong. Then i will prove this one wrong.

So, sissy....transitional species?
Still trying to get me to do your work for you, I already accepted that you have no working model that accurately predicts the future. Do keep babbling it is funny.

Sorry but I refuse to be lectured by any individual who insists the earth is 6000 years old.

To those who think the Earth is 4.54 billion years old, I'll wager you will learn how long that is. First, it is incredibly long and boring. Second, it will be painful as the planet or body where you reside will not last that long. IOW, you will experience death many times over. Finally, the persons, such as myself, who were right will get the last laugh. Mine will be like the following, so you'll know it's me... (I think Heath Ledger's is the best)

Just think, billions of years. Billions of laughs haha.

Jehovah's Witness. I knew it.

I studied with Jehovah Witnesses and at no time did they claim the Earth was only 6000 years old, if they had I would have left because that simply is NOT true. God does not give man a time line in the Bible. He states he is unknowable and so a the "days" before man was created could be millions of years or even billions. Anyone claiming the bible says the earth is 6000 years old is misguided and wrong.

The gods state nothing in the Christian Bible. It may come as a shock to you but the truth matters. Your gods stated nothing in the Bible.

Sorry but I refuse to be lectured by any individual who insists the earth is 6000 years old.

To those who think the Earth is 4.54 billion years old, I'll wager you will learn how long that is. First, it is incredibly long and boring. Second, it will be painful as the planet or body where you reside will not last that long. IOW, you will experience death many times over. Finally, the persons, such as myself, who were right will get the last laugh. Mine will be like the following, so you'll know it's me... (I think Heath Ledger's is the best)

Just think, billions of years. Billions of laughs haha.

Jehovah's Witness. I knew it.

I studied with Jehovah Witnesses and at no time did they claim the Earth was only 6000 years old, if they had I would have left because that simply is NOT true. God does not give man a time line in the Bible. He states he is unknowable and so a the "days" before man was created could be millions of years or even billions. Anyone claiming the bible says the earth is 6000 years old is misguided and wrong.

The gods state nothing in the Christian Bible. It may come as a shock to you but the truth matters. Your gods stated nothing in the Bible.

I have one God. Because there is only one true god.

What God stated in his infinite wisdom is he will keep the age of the Earth to himself. That doesn't mean we can't estimate it to be around 6,000 years old or a young Earth. Those who think the Earth is old are way wrong.

For one, out magnetic field would not last that long. Our lunar recession shows that the moon moves away from the Earth an inch per year. Even if the Earth and moon were touching to start with, it would not mean billions of years. Thus, Darwin and the long time people made wrong assumptions.

ding said:
(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I understand we cannot observe anything beyond our space and time. But the logical answer of what our universe expanded into is a void. Despite your belief that cosmic voids are inside space and time.

What God stated in his infinite wisdom is he will keep the age of the Earth to himself. That doesn't mean we can't estimate it to be around 6,000 years old or a young Earth. Those who think the Earth is old are way wrong.

For one, out magnetic field would not last that long. Our lunar recession shows that the moon moves away from the Earth an inch per year. Even if the Earth and moon were touching to start with, it would not mean billions of years. Thus, Darwin and the long time people made wrong assumptions.
I'm not clear as to what you think the gods stated. Otherwise, your opinions regarding a 6,000 year old planet and the moon touching the earth are standard themes taken from creationist websites. Those notions are demonstrably false.

⁜→ ding, et al,

BLUF: Yes, we are at an impasse.

Great Void in Space.png

In science, many observers are exploring what a void means. Boote's Void (AKA: The Great Void) is about 330 million light-years in diameter. But the largest known void is the Super Void called the "Cold Spot" void in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB). But the Super Void is in the wrong direction. The analysis on the Super Void is looking backward in time. I'm asking about the outward expansion.

Super Void - CMB Cold Spot.jpeg

I will defer to your judgment, but I at a loss to understand it. If the universe is expanding, that means there is something to expand into. Otherwise, the universe would just abruptly end... And then the question becomes, what is on the other side of the abrupt end?
I understand we cannot observe anything beyond our space and time. But the logical answer of what our universe expanded into is a void. Despite your belief that cosmic voids are inside space and time.
(COMMENT)

When I think of a "void," I think of something other than the unknown regions beyond the expanding universe. What is the universe is expanding into? A "void" is inside the universe. Like the "intergalactic void" which is responsible for propelling the Milky Way and Andromeda. The voids we know of today are still within the construct of space and time.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

the laughs of madmen ... ?

Laughs of those who get the last laugh.

Laughs of madmen are what we have now.
Laughs of madmen are what we have now.
not everyone -

not every theist is a participant of the desert religions, they all went mad long ago writing and reading their books ... it's those of us that keep you from the oblivion what you seem destined for anyway as will be your final laugh.

Science is as far as I know the only reliable tool we have to figure out the answer to questions we have. So yes science is always the answer. Not because it has all the answers but simply because it's the only tool we have to actually get answers that have any hope of being correct.

Do you even KNOW the etiology of science? It is derived from "scientia," Latin for "truth."
Truth is assuredly not the exclusive purview of scientists, particularly those who impose their own arbitrary rules of left-wing atheist extremism.

"We can live without science. We can't live without religion." - Vox Day, Irrational Atheism (He was formerly an atheist extremist)

“Over the entrance to the gates of the temple of science are written the words: Ye must have faith. It is a quality which the scientist cannot dispense with.” - Max Planck, Nobel Laureate in physics

Actually science never assumes anything is true. That's what science and the scientific method are all about.

dOnald tRump has basically put all the republicans in a round room.and told them they can pee in the corner.

And none of them have noticed yet.

Oh please! Darwinian evolution is "fact, fact, fact." "It is as certain as GRAVITY! If you don't think so, I urge you to go jump off a cliff."

And obviously you haven't learned that:
1. Trump WON, despite having been outspend by Hateful Hillary 8 to 1.
2. Despite Hateful Hillary having the backing of 250 newspapers to Trump's 19.
3. Despite Hateful Hillary's having 5 times as many field workers as Trump.
"We won. You lost. Deal with it." - Barack Obama, eight years before YOU LOST!

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Actually science never assumes anything is true. That's what science and the scientific method are all about.

dOnald tRump has basically put all the republicans in a round room.and told them they can pee in the corner.

And none of them have noticed yet.

Oh please! Darwinian evolution is "fact, fact, fact." "It is as certain as GRAVITY! If you don't think so, I urge you to go jump off a cliff."

And obviously you haven't learned that:
1. Trump WON, despite having been outspend by Hateful Hillary 8 to 1.
2. Despite Hateful Hillary having the backing of 250 newspapers to Trump's 19.
3. Despite Hateful Hillary's having 5 times as many field workers as Trump.
"We won. You lost. Deal with it." - Barack Obama, eight years before YOU LOST!

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome
tRump had a whole other country's resources behind him.

Forum List

Back