Science isn’t always the answer.

Actually science never assumes anything is true. That's what science and the scientific method are all about.

dOnald tRump has basically put all the republicans in a round room.and told them they can pee in the corner.

And none of them have noticed yet.

Oh please! Darwinian evolution is "fact, fact, fact." "It is as certain as GRAVITY! If you don't think so, I urge you to go jump off a cliff."

And obviously you haven't learned that:
1. Trump WON, despite having been outspend by Hateful Hillary 8 to 1.
2. Despite Hateful Hillary having the backing of 250 newspapers to Trump's 19.
3. Despite Hateful Hillary's having 5 times as many field workers as Trump.
"We won. You lost. Deal with it." - Barack Obama, eight years before YOU LOST!

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome
"We won. You lost. Deal with it."
what's your point - the democrats won 3 million more votes than trump republicans, the outcome was more the historical norm than if they had held the presidency for a 3rd term.

Sorry but I refuse to be lectured by any individual who insists the earth is 6000 years old.

To those who think the Earth is 4.54 billion years old, I'll wager you will learn how long that is. First, it is incredibly long and boring. Second, it will be painful as the planet or body where you reside will not last that long. IOW, you will experience death many times over. Finally, the persons, such as myself, who were right will get the last laugh. Mine will be like the following, so you'll know it's me... (I think Heath Ledger's is the best)

Just think, billions of years. Billions of laughs haha.

Jehovah's Witness. I knew it.

I studied with Jehovah Witnesses and at no time did they claim the Earth was only 6000 years old, if they had I would have left because that simply is NOT true. God does not give man a time line in the Bible. He states he is unknowable and so a the "days" before man was created could be millions of years or even billions. Anyone claiming the bible says the earth is 6000 years old is misguided and wrong.

The gods state nothing in the Christian Bible. It may come as a shock to you but the truth matters. Your gods stated nothing in the Bible.

I have one God. Because there is only one true god.

Except for all the other gods.

Still trying to get me to do your work for you
False. I will be the one to present transitional species, per your request. You merely have to define that term, as you see it. A common courtesy, so you don't waste my time.

I will then also show you some pretty accurate climate modeling. See? All you have to do is sit there on your ass, and I will do all the work.

Science is as far as I know the only reliable tool we have to figure out the answer to questions we have. So yes science is always the answer. Not because it has all the answers but simply because it's the only tool we have to actually get answers that have any hope of being correct.

Do you even KNOW the etiology of science? It is derived from "scientia," Latin for "truth."
Truth is assuredly not the exclusive purview of scientists, particularly those who impose their own arbitrary rules of left-wing atheist extremism.

"We can live without science. We can't live without religion." - Vox Day, Irrational Atheism (He was formerly an atheist extremist)

“Over the entrance to the gates of the temple of science are written the words: Ye must have faith. It is a quality which the scientist cannot dispense with.” - Max Planck, Nobel Laureate in physics
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.

Carl Sagan

RE: Science isn’t always the answer.
⁜→ ding, et al,

BLUF: Yes, we are at an impasse.
In science, many observers are exploring what a void means. Boote's Void (AKA: The Great Void) is about 330 million light-years in diameter. But the largest known void is the Super Void called the "Cold Spot" void in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB). But the Super Void is in the wrong direction. The analysis on the Super Void is looking backward in time. I'm asking about the outward expansion.

I will defer to your judgment, but I at a loss to understand it. If the universe is expanding, that means there is something to expand into. Otherwise, the universe would just abruptly end... And then the question becomes, what is on the other side of the abrupt end?
I understand we cannot observe anything beyond our space and time. But the logical answer of what our universe expanded into is a void. Despite your belief that cosmic voids are inside space and time.
(COMMENT)

When I think of a "void," I think of something other than the unknown regions beyond the expanding universe. What is the universe is expanding into? A "void" is inside the universe. Like the "intergalactic void" which is responsible for propelling the Milky Way and Andromeda. The voids we know of today are still within the construct of space and time.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
We are discussing what is outside of the universe, remember?

Space and time is created by the presence of energy. No energy, no space and time. No space and time = void. It's pretty simple.

⁜→ ding, et al,

Space and time is created by the presence of energy. No energy, no space and time. No space and time = void. It's pretty simple.
(REPLY)

Yes! So, what we call a void, is not on the outside of the universe; because is appears to need a framework to exist. So, what does the universe expand into?
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ ding, et al,

(REPLY)

Yes! So, what we call a void, is not on the outside of the universe; because is appears to need a framework to exist. So, what does the universe expand into?
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
i disagree. You are looking at it from the inside perspective. It is space and time ergo energy that requires the framework. The void the universe is expanding into is the framework. The void is infinite. Space and time is not. Space and time has boundaries.

how many times do I have to answer your question? Because my answer is still the same. The universe is expanding into the void. It is separated from the void by the boundary of space time.

Last edited:
We are discussing what is outside of the universe, remember?

Tautologies are pretty simple. They just don't say anything. Light is energy. Molecular motion is energy. Where does this energy come from? How did it start if not from a void?

The universe is expanding into the void. It is separated from the void by the boundary of space time.
How did it start if not from a void?
matter is accelerating not expanding - into the existing space where it concentrated from and has reemerged past the moment of singularity. or maybe blown through the side of a dark hole ...

not a choice for the faint hearted being one but all the above implies an unlimited multiuniverse.

The universe is expanding into the void. It is separated from the void by the boundary of space time.
matter is accelerating not expanding - into the existing space where it concentrated from and has reemerged past the moment of singularity. or maybe blown through the side of a dark hole ...

not a choice for the faint hearted being one but all the above implies an unlimited multiuniverse.
Yes. The space time boundary is expanding so to speak. Not the matter Inside it. I don’t believe anyone but you has made that error in perception.

there was no blowing through the side of a black hole. Black holes exist in the mass balance of this universe. They don’t emerge into another universe.

the singularity is an artifact of math. It has no physical presence. It’s the point where the math yields infinitities. Every time you say singularity it means the point when Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’sfield equations yield infinite values. It is not a demarcation line where magical things occur.

Gravity did not force the universe to collapse. If it did the universe would have stayed that way. You would literally need to add energy to the system. What you describe ass fucks the first and second laws of thermodynamics.

I have absolutely no idea where you are getting your ideas from. You provide zero links. You are intentionally vague.

All you have to do is think about it folks. If gravity forces the universe to collapse then why would it reverse course and start to expand? The explanation of the universe being created from nothing explains the expansion of the universe. The universe was created from nearly equal amounts of matter and anti-matter. The matter and anti-matter mutually annihilated each other leaving the remaining matter to be propelled outward from the release of massive amounts of energy form the matter anti-matter annihilation. This is what caused the expansion of the universe which is in reality the matter which remained after the universe was created moving away from the event of creation.

If gravity is strong enough to pull all matter back into it's starting position then where did the energy come from to overcome the force of gracity?

And don't get me started about the thermodynamic impossibility of an eternal cyclical universe.

Because this is another reason why it is impossible that the universe has existed forever.

I'm not clear as to what you think the gods stated. Otherwise, your opinions regarding a 6,000 year old planet and the moon touching the earth are standard themes taken from creationist websites. Those notions are demonstrably false.

My educated guess is God didn't want to tell us how old the Earth was because that would reveal God. He wanted to know who has faith and believes and those who do not.

My evidence is demonstrably true; It's why science is the answer.

Yes. The space time boundary is expanding so to speak. Not the matter Inside it. I don’t believe anyone but you has made that error in perception.

there was no blowing through the side of a black hole. Black holes exist in the mass balance of this universe. They don’t emerge into another universe.

the singularity is an artifact of math. It has no physical presence. It’s the point where the math yields infinitities. Every time you say singularity it means the point when Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’sfield equations yield infinite values. It is not a demarcation line where magical things occur.

Gravity did not force the universe to collapse. If it did the universe would have stayed that way. You would literally need to add energy to the system. What you describe ass fucks the first and second laws of thermodynamics.

I have absolutely no idea where you are getting your ideas from. You provide zero links. You are intentionally vague.
I question nearly everything in your post -

matter is accelerating - into what was the question - you do not know that anything else has movement what you are referring to as the universe expanding; into space is the answer, space is the universe and it is not bound by the observable matter we relate to. - - and would have no obstacles as the acceleration is cyclical that would leave a void to reassert itself into.

someone mentioned a supper black hole eruption, maybe they can answer where that matter came from ... being any different than the acute angle of trajectory bringing all matter back to its origin in unison as a mirror image, the boomerang theory.

singularity is the moment between the compaction of matter into energy and the energy being released to recreate matter - and bet your bottom dollar the metaphysical forces have everything in heaven to do with that happening.

I'm not clear as to what you think the gods stated. Otherwise, your opinions regarding a 6,000 year old planet and the moon touching the earth are standard themes taken from creationist websites. Those notions are demonstrably false.

My educated guess is God didn't want to tell us how old the Earth was because that would reveal God. He wanted to know who has faith and believes and those who do not.

My evidence is demonstrably true; It's why science is the answer.
You provided no evidence. Your evidence is not demonstrably true when you have provided no evidence.

I question nearly everything in your post -

matter is accelerating - into what was the question - you do not know that anything else has movement what you are referring to as the universe expanding; into space is the answer, space is the universe and it is not bound by the observable matter we relate to. - - and would have no obstacles as the acceleration is cyclical that would leave a void to reassert itself into.

someone mentioned a supper black hole eruption, maybe they can answer where that matter came from ... being any different than the acute angle of trajectory bringing all matter back to its origin in unison as a mirror image, the boomerang theory.

singularity is the moment between the compaction of matter into energy and the energy being released to recreate matter - and bet your bottom dollar the metaphysical forces have everything in heaven to do with that happening.
I answered that question. The universe was created in a void. The universe is expanding into a void. What part did you not understand?

And no, you aren't questioning everything I have written because you haven't addressed everything I have written. Do you need for me to itemize the things you have failed to address?

All the matter that exists inside the universe including what exists in so called black holes was created 14 billion years ago.

No. That isn't what anyone who refers to the "singularity" believes. Show me?

Forum List

Back