School Starts today!!!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
You know I'm thinking, who ever came up with the slogan Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, clearly did not have children who bickered and fought all summer long. The 1st day of school is the most wonderful time of the year. Oh yeah party starts at my house after I drop the kids of at school should be back around 9 am, however we will need to wrap it up by 3 pm just so there is no evidence of a party, while my children were at school! They might think I actually enjoyed myself!

:cof:

khafley said:
You know I'm thinking, who ever came up with the slogan Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, clearly did not have children who bickered and fought all summer long. The 1st day of school is the most wonderful time of the year. Oh yeah party starts at my house after I drop the kids of at school should be back around 9 am, however we will need to wrap it up by 3 pm just so there is no evidence of a party, while my children were at school! They might think I actually enjoyed myself!

:cof:

:banana2: Just leaving to my first day too! Arrrggggg! j/k
:thewave:

Kathianne said:
:banana2: Just leaving to my first day too! Arrrggggg! j/k
:thewave:

Oh well, I guess you can't make it to the party! Hopefully the kids will be perfect angels for you today! Have a great 1st day!!!

I started this past Thursday. This semester's going to be really lame, nothing but boring classes.

HEE HAW!!!!!! SChool started for us today too. Now if I can get my 3 year old in pre school,I might actually have a few hours to myself one day a week.Getting ready now to go pick Jacob up!!!!!

Forum List

Back