Hurricane

Jack

"Dirty Jack"
Aug 28, 2003
Florida
Hi All,

just wanted to bring you up to date on what's going on in Punta Gorda. This is the greatest country in the world. When the chips are down you can count on big time help. Supplies are still coming in and you can find anything you need. It is almost like Walmart on wheels. Plus you have all the individuals who setup along the highway and cook for all. Almost like going down the road and picking out what kind of meal you want. Laurie called Fema at eleven in the morning and they called back at 2 in the afternoon and said they will be out the following morning. Every insurance company has setup along Rt.41 and are processing claims immediately. Today I had Allstate check my truck and they wrote a check on the spot. Tomorrow my insurance company will be relocating us to a home. Looters are still busy and so are the army and 300 strong police force from all over Florida. They are coming down very hard on them. God Bless the USA

Great News !! I am soo glad to hear that ! I am glad that my company I work for has taken care of you ! Call if you need anything ! :clap: :mm:

hell Jack i completely forgot you were in florida! hope everything turned out for you!
By the way, JMarie just moved to the orlando area. working for disney. but be warned dont give her any booze, she'll talk your ear off

Just too bad not much news on it all anymore to see all the good going on. I read the sun-herald daily to keep up with all going on. Hey Jen might want to move down there when things are all cleaned up, tell her this picture alone says it ALL!!!!!!!

janeeng said:
Hey Jen might want to move down there when things are all cleaned up, tell her this picture alone says it ALL!!!!!!!

Does she like cookies? :tng:

Dan said:
Does she like cookies? :tng:

HAHAAH! now most would think it was her for her act of kindness, but to Jen, Sandy and I, well, I am there for that HOT THANG ON THE LEFT!!!!!

janeeng said:
HAHAAH! now most would think it was her for her act of kindness, but to Jen, Sandy and I, well, I am there for that HOT THANG ON THE LEFT!!!!!

:hitit: I could find other uses for the cookies ! :dev1:

Forum List

Back