School shooting in Houston

Is this a new reality series? Are there additions for shooters? We can all agree the coverage after the fact is not working well. Suggest immediately all educational facilities are required to have full campus cameras installed with a complete 36 hour backup system. Also suggest school web sites should provide a direct camera interface so viewers can switch cameras on their own. The only other possible thing I can think we could use is a bet-line on which institution gets it next. Bonuses paid for guessing the correct weapons and how many bullets strayed and yes the dead. Good luck contestants.

All schools, public, parachiol and private are gun free zones by FEDERAL law.

Parochial, you mean?

The educational level of this board never ceases to amaze me. Or maybe I should instead write: the edjuhkashunal level of this bord never seeses to amaze me.

Most of us are products of the illiterate govt educational system. It takes time to shed garbage that has been molded into young minds.

funny... most of us aren't illiterate. an awful lot went on to universities and colleges; and a lot of us got post graduate degrees.

some of us even have kids excelling in public schools.

maybe the problem is you and your lack of respect for education?

Parochial, you mean?

The educational level of this board never ceases to amaze me. Or maybe I should instead write: the edjuhkashunal level of this bord never seeses to amaze me.

Most of us are products of the illiterate govt educational system. It takes time to shed garbage that has been molded into young minds.

funny... most of us aren't illiterate. an awful lot went on to universities and colleges; and a lot of us got post graduate degrees.

yes, but you said you've been to law school and yet you didn't know that gun free zones for schools was a Federal law so I wouldn't be going around looking down on other people's educations if I were you.

Parochial, you mean?

Yes, I went on to post graduate degrees but had to lose the revisionist history that was taught in public schools. Some are excelling but many aren't. I do have a complete lack of respect for how the govt has ruined the public school system.

The latest update is that the shooter and one of the students were armed, and at least two innocent people were shot in the crossfire.

More guns = more safety!

yes, but you said you've been to law school and yet you didn't know that gun free zones for schools was a Federal law so I wouldn't be going around looking down on other people's educations if I were you.

why would i know that honey? it has zero to do with my life and zero to do with my practice areas. unlike most here, i admit when i don't know something. *shrug*

you also forget i live in nyc... we probably have way more regs than the federal regs.. .and yet, my husband lawfully owns his licensed firearms.

amazing how that works.

Last edited:

Yes, I went on to post graduate degrees but had to lose the revisionist history that was taught in public schools. Some are excelling but many aren't. I do have a complete lack of respect for how the govt has ruined the public school system.

you mean you now understand christopher columbus wasn't the nicest guy in the world, huh?

what 'revisionist history'... like that the south didn't start the civil war over slavery.. that kind of revisionist history?

lol.

The latest update is that the shooter and one of the students were armed, and at least two innocent people were shot in the crossfire.

More guns = more safety!

What can you expect from Maobama voters?

I have no idea what "maobama" is, it sounds like something only a complete moron would say.

Otherwise this shooting was in Texas and this is what is to be expected from GOP voters, people getting shot.

you mean you now understand christopher columbus wasn't the nicest guy in the world, huh?

what 'revisionist history'... like that the south didn't start the civil war over slavery.. that kind of revisionist history?

lol.

You got no argument from me about columbus or some of those other eastern conquerors who came over and spread disease and other assorted malfeasances! However, may I offer a couple: fdr's post war alliances, lincoln's dark paths, roosevelts progressivism, and so on....that were never taught....only the glossy feel goody side.

I'm assuming at this point, all educational institutions have coordinated with local law enforcement for the first responder strike teams along with every available cop car swarm the schools. As it's interesting as always to read the correct course of actions by the two opposing parties, here and elsewhere on the Internet. Is downright hilarious, at this point based on the community standards future educational activities are gonna be quite extraordinary.

At this point the only suggestion I can make. Is for the rest of the local community criminals to develop their first strike action plan to pick up some extra cash on these circus days. As you know where every last cop is at for hours...Gee...

Last edited:

More guns = more safety!

What can you expect from Maobama voters?

I have no idea what "maobama" is, it sounds like something only a complete moron would say.

Otherwise this shooting was in Texas and this is what is to be expected from GOP voters, people getting shot.

Right, you bothered to look at you avatar lately. Hypocrite much? :lol::eusa_clap::lol::eusa_clap::lol:

Forum List

Back