School shooting in Houston

We must ban schools now!!!

No, we need to ban gun toting thugs...

Good-Luck.gif

Texans do love their guns. They will shoot each other over parking spaces. The most commonly found device in most cars is a garage door opener. Not in Texas. In Texas it's a S&W 38 Special.

I have one of those and I'm not even in texas.

I used to have one. My step-daughter's boyfriend stole it and held up an Exxon station. Since then I have refused to own any firearms. Causes many more problems than it solves.

As MLK said, "Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars."

Last edited:
Please tell me that we've figured out that this wasn't a school shooting and instead it was a shooting between to dimwits who had been fighting and just happened to be at a community college?

Community college... any bets that at least one has gang affiliations?

Please tell me that we've figured out that this wasn't a school shooting and instead it was a shooting between to dimwits who had been fighting and just happened to be at a community college?

It was not random they were in a pissing contest.

Don't know about a gang affiliation, but I can say with a 98% certainty one involved was a Moabama voter and considering the part of town it was in I'd bet both were.

Last edited:
are schools declared gun free zones by the feds? or by each individual state? huh? oh the dishonesty.

i don't think its federal.

but it's a college. (Lone Star College, actually) not a public school.

want to try again, honey?

And I thought you were an attorney.Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if she is an attorney likely she is unemployed.

attorneys are nothing special anyway.

Don't know about a gang affiliation, but I can say with a 98% certainty one involved was a Moabama voter and considering the part of town it was in I'd bet both were.

This is why we are always impressed by the contributions of nutters. Behold.

This is why we are always impressed by the contributions of nutters. Behold.

Why is it that facts piss of libs?

Forum List

Back