School shooting in Houston

So far two transported to hospitals, one leg injury, other unknown. Appeared to have been a personal dispute. Another "gun free zone".

are schools declared gun free zones by the feds? or by each individual state? huh? oh the dishonesty.

and just so we can get off the lame assed excuse of it's a private school honey

(A) in, or on the grounds of, a public, parochial or private school; or

(B) within a distance of 1,000 feet from the grounds of a public, parochial or private school

are schools declared gun free zones by the feds? or by each individual state? huh? oh the dishonesty.

i don't think its federal.

but it's a college. (Lone Star College, actually) not a public school.

want to try again, honey?

Lone Star is a publicly supported community college.

They are looking for one suspect.

One guy 24 was shot 3 times according to his family. Arm, leg and stomach.

Other details still sketchy, but they are saying it was a fight over a woman.

Last edited:
Texans do love their guns. They will shoot each other over parking spaces. The most commonly found device in most cars is a garage door opener. Not in Texas. In Texas it's a S&W 38 Special.

Texans do love their guns. They will shoot each other over parking spaces. The most commonly found device in most cars is a garage door opener. Not in Texas. In Texas it's a S&W 38 Special.

I have one of those and I'm not even in texas.

Va Tech was a gun free zone also.

All schools, public, parachiol and private are gun free zones by FEDERAL law.

Parochial, you mean?

The educational level of this board never ceases to amaze me. Or maybe I should instead write: the edjuhkashunal level of this bord never seeses to amaze me.

Most of us are products of the illiterate govt educational system. It takes time to shed garbage that has been molded into young minds.

All schools, public, parachiol and private are gun free zones by FEDERAL law.

Parochial, you mean?

The educational level of this board never ceases to amaze me. Or maybe I should instead write: the edjuhkashunal level of this bord never seeses to amaze me.

Most of us are products of the illiterate govt educational system. It takes time to shed garbage that has been molded into young minds.

I have to admit. I didn't win any spelling bees..

Forum List

Back