Zone1 School forces 7th grader to remove ideological T shirt despite hanging ideological flags/posters

Why are all the authoritarian leftists touting "science" the same posters who have never taken a single University science class in their entire life?

So if the school isn’t following these rules, why are they kicking kids out of school for it?

Don’t you see the true hypocrisy here? Hypocrisy is saying “X is wrong, but it’s okay when I do it”. Isn’t the school dangerously pushing radical ideological theories on children here?? Isn’t that a bad thing?

If you're asking me if the Left is hypocritical---of course. But if you're asking a judge to weigh in on whether schools have the right to enforce a dress code to protect an educational environment--also, yes. The parents are suing over the dress code, and will most likely lose. They should go over non-curricular messages like pride flags, etc, in another lawsuit or something similar.

This has nothing to do with religion, try
To stay on topic

They're parrots; all they know is what is fashionable with their peers, so naturally they just run through babbling from a list instead of addressing what people said. They're stupid.

This 7th grader was discriminated against by the school, officially as a policy.

Do you support this type of ideological discrimination?

The Dragonbot says:

THE CURRENT THING.jpg

Again, you just keep ignoring them. I can't fix that for you...it's the 'Free Will' thing that God gave us.
You haven't proven that your statements are facts and shrink from any questioning of them so you can't be very confident in them.

You want to argue feelings vs science....knock yourself out slugger.
No wonder no one wants to respond to your drivel.
Enjoy your day
The irony is you're the one obviously in your feels.

Science is objective observation. It's an objective observation that you're born with chromosomes, sex organs, and hormone producing glands. It's your feeling that some of these characteristics grouped together equals a female and some of them grouped together equals a male. These might be useful categories generally, in some contexts but they arent objective. No categories that we create can be objective. It's inherently impossible since we subjectively decide what to include in those categories. This logic isn't that difficult to follow.

If you're asking me if the Left is hypocritical---of course. But if you're asking a judge to weigh in on whether schools have the right to enforce a dress code to protect an educational environment--also, yes. The parents are suing over the dress code, and will most likely lose. They should go over non-curricular messages like pride flags, etc, in another lawsuit or something similar.
Well, since you have to know that the school ISN'T preventing kids from wearing BLM tee-shirts or Che shirts this is clearly prejudicial.

Even the act of stating that a FACT expressed on a tee shirt represents verboten politics indicates extreme bias.

We really HAVE arrived at that state where telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You want to argue feelings vs science....knock yourself out slugger.
No wonder no one wants to respond to your drivel.
Enjoy your day
He knows two things in this world; white men are cucks and chicks have dicks.

I imagine this is probably connected to his browsing history.

Well, since you have to know that the school ISN'T preventing kids from wearing BLM tee-shirts or Che shirts this is clearly prejudicial.

Even the act of stating that a FACT expressed on a tee shirt represents verboten politics indicates extreme bias.

We really HAVE arrived at that state where telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

There are lots of facts that a kid could wear on a shirt that would disrupt the school environment. Not that hard to think of three or four off the top of my head. And again the issue is not "are the schools without bias" in how they decide which shirts to ban. The issue is, "are the schools allowed to regulate clothing for a proper educational environment". They are. If parents feel they are prejudiced in doing so, that's another lawsuit.

So this kid wore a T shirt that simply stated “There are only two genders”, and the kid was ordered to remove it, and when he refused he was kicked out of the school and his dad had to come pick him up.

That would have been the last day me or my son ever stepped a toe on that school property ever again and not only would I have sued for a refund, but they never would have seen a nickel of my money ever again if I had to blow up my house and move.

There are lots of facts that a kid could wear on a shirt that would disrupt the school environment. Not that hard to think of three or four off the top of my head. And again the issue is not "are the schools without bias" in how they decide which shirts to ban. The issue is, "are the schools allowed to regulate clothing for a proper educational environment". They are. If parents feel they are prejudiced in doing so, that's another lawsuit.
I guess I could see that point initially, but..

A. Are they kicking kids with pride shirts out of school? I think we can assume not, so they’re picking which ideology they support and which they oppose.

B. Further proof that they choose sides of ideologies is that they fly LGBTQ flags and display posters.

They are attacking the common, well established biological stance and promoting the radical, niche, theory while suppressing and actually condemning the other side.. these are public schools, funded by the tax payer. It’s immoral for them to do.. just imagine if they put up posters of Christ and pro life flags. This isnt the public schools domain.

If leftists want education that propagates LGBTQ trans theory.. they should have to start their own schools, like all other ideological groups do

I guess I could see that point initially, but..

A. Are they kicking kids with pride shirts out of school? I think we can assume not, so they’re picking which ideology they support and which they oppose.

B. Further proof that they choose sides of ideologies is that they fly LGBTQ flags and display posters.

They are attacking the common, well established biological stance and promoting the radical, niche, theory while suppressing and actually condemning the other side.. these are public schools, funded by the tax payer. It’s immoral for them to do.. just imagine if they put up posters of Christ and pro life flags. This isnt the public schools domain.

If leftists want education that propagates LGBTQ trans theory.. they should have to start their own schools, like all other ideological groups do

Don't disagree with any of this, but to me it seems like a separate issue. The issue here is can the school prevent the student from wearing the shirt because it "disrupts the school environment". Answer: yes. Again, the disparity in what speech they allow is a separate issue, it seems to me.

So this kid wore a T shirt that simply stated “There are only two genders”, and the kid was ordered to remove it, and when he refused he was kicked out of the school and his dad had to come pick him up.

Mind you, the school displayed pro LGBTQ flags and posters around the building.

The school said they ordered the removal because others complained about it and that it made them feel “unsafe”.

So here’s the question:
1. Are people unsafe from a biological statement on a T shirt? No.
2. Why are schools holding blatant double standards where they promote the minority opinion (that there are more than 2 genders) but yet feel they can suppress/intimidate/censor those who disagree (the majority opinion in America)?
3. By the schools standard, couldn’t he have claimed HE felt “unsafe”? Do his feelings not matter?

There are a few reasons why.

First of all, you have to understand that sex and gender are two different things. Sex is a function of physiology, while gender is where you fit in with society's expectations. Curried Goats posted a link to Yale University's explanation of the two, which is as academic and unbiased a source as you're ever going to find. Here's the link again:
So, to start with, the boy's t-shirt flies in the face of science.

A second reason is legal. Sexual preference and gender identity are protected classes under Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. (This was clarified three years ago in a USSC case called Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia.)
Displaying posters and so on to support non-discrimination of a protected class is acceptable, and one could even argue that it is what public schools should be doing. Wearing a t-shirt that opposes a protected class is not the opposite side of a justice's scales, it is the wrong side of civil rights. Regardless of the administration's (or the kid's, or the parents') personal feelings about the issue, schools generally try to follow federal law.

A third reason is practical. There's a good chance his shirt would start a fight.

First of all, you have to understand that sex and gender are two different things.
not really, they’re mostly the same and cannot be separated.

this ideology you follow was created by very perverted men in the 1960s (they did studies on orgasms in children)

not really, they’re mostly the same and cannot be separated.

this ideology you follow was created by very perverted men in the 1960s (they did studies on orgasms in children)
Think what you like, but the experts, not to mention the bulk of society, say otherwise.

Forum List

Back