Zone1 School forces 7th grader to remove ideological T shirt despite hanging ideological flags/posters

Nope, but anyone who does studies involving the orgasms of children I think opens themselves up to being called ā€œweirdā€, and is certainly open to being called a pervert. You donā€™t agree?
I don't even know that you're talking about. Not sure I want to know....
Thatā€™s a good definition.

So if I, and statistically-speaking all of mankind, maintain that there are two genders based on biology and behavioral science..

1. how is that ā€œunreasonableā€?
2. How does it display ā€œhatredā€?

Explainā€¦
Well you haven't proven that statistically speaking all of mankind maintain what you claim they do and objective evidence doesn't depend on how many people agree with it.

So this kid wore a T shirt that simply stated ā€œThere are only two gendersā€, and the kid was ordered to remove it, and when he refused he was kicked out of the school and his dad had to come pick him up.

Mind you, the school displayed pro LGBTQ flags and posters around the building.

The school said they ordered the removal because others complained about it and that it made them feel ā€œunsafeā€.

So hereā€™s the question:
1. Are people unsafe from a biological statement on a T shirt? No.
2. Why are schools holding blatant double standards where they promote the minority opinion (that there are more than 2 genders) but yet feel they can suppress/intimidate/censor those who disagree (the majority opinion in America)?
3. By the schools standard, couldnā€™t he have claimed HE felt ā€œunsafeā€? Do his feelings not matter?

Lefties, gays, and trannies are fragile. They're the pussies and cancer of society.

You havenā€™t the vaguest idea of what ā€œcultureā€ these people have because your mind is completely closed.

If someone doesnā€™t act just like YOU, they should be discriminated against and abused for it.

Okay, Saul.

USMB Online now:
Total: 309 (members: 150, guests: 159)
Robots: 736

That's a lot of bots!

FB_IMG_1685648245222.jpg

It figures youā€™d not want to know the pervertedness the ideology you support stems from
Well you haven't proven that statistically speaking all of mankind maintain what you claim they do and objective evidence doesn't depend on how many people agree with it.
Well then by all means you provide ā€œobjectiveā€ evidence of how a person with XY chromosomes and has a penis is a ā€œwomanā€.

Hard, objective proof.

The burden of proof is on you with your mystical radical fringe theory. Long established science absolutely holds weight. Youā€™re like the guy who says gravity isnā€™t legitimate or the earth is flat. You have to overcome the 99.999% consensus

Last edited:
So this kid wore a T shirt that simply stated ā€œThere are only two gendersā€, and the kid was ordered to remove it, and when he refused he was kicked out of the school and his dad had to come pick him up.

The school said they ordered the removal because others complained about it and that it made them feel ā€œunsafeā€.

2. Why are schools holding blatant double standards where they promote the minority opinion (that there are more than 2 genders) but yet feel they can suppress/intimidate/censor those who disagree (the majority opinion in America)?
3. By the schools standard, couldnā€™t he have claimed HE felt ā€œunsafeā€? Do his feelings not matter?

Democrat Indoctrinators don"t like competition or conflicting messages...

No it's not.

That said the school is in the wrong. All students should be allowed to express themselves, gay and bigot alike.
Stating a Scientific fact isn't being a bigot. There are only two genders. Male and Female. It's been that way as long as Homo Neanderthalis and Homo Sapiens have existed. Going all the way back to the discovery of Australopithecus afarensis in Ethiopia who lived two point eight million years ago, no skeletal remains of a third or fourth gender have been found. All skeletal remains have been either female or male.
Multiple genders are contra-survival and even if they had somehow occurred via mutation, they would have died out because a male pretending to be a woman can't breed

And alsoā€¦ you made a specific claim based on a definition, so please address these questions

If I believe there are two genders based on biology and behavioral science..

Stating a Scientific fact isn't being a bigot. There are only two genders. Male and Female. It's been that way as long as Homo Neanderthalis and Homo Sapiens have existed.
Using tradition as your evidence is poor evidence seeing as appeals to tradition are fallacies.
Going all the way back to the discovery of Australopithecus afarensis in Ethiopia who lived two point eight million years ago, no skeletal remains of a third or fourth gender have been found. All skeletal remains have been either female or male.
Wrong. Before puberty it can be extremely difficult to impossible to determine sex simply from the skeletal structure.
Multiple genders are contra-survival and even if they had somehow occurred via mutation, they would have died out because a male pretending to be a woman can't breed
That's not how evolution works.

So you're running with an anomaly in nature as your argument? :rolleyes-41:
I'm pointing out the most obvious way your argument breaks down. Are you simply going to dodge because your limited and bigoted definition of sex and biology can't cope?
You're going with the 0.018% of the population for your argument? :laughing0301:
Nervous laughter doesn't really help your argument. Trans and the intersexed are a small percentage of the population but they exist. Simply laughing them off doesn't hide the fact that your unable to come up with a consistent definition of sex that accounts for them.
Son, you're nuts, seek help.
I'm the one with objective arguments. Seek education you dumb Bingo.

Using tradition as your evidence is poor evidence seeing as appeals to tradition are fallacies.

Wrong. Before puberty it can be extremely difficult to impossible to determine sex simply from the skeletal structure.

That's not how evolution works.
Hey now, why are you replying to others and leaving me hanging??

If I believe there are two genders based on biology and behavioral science..

1. Most schools have a dress code which includes language about "disruptive to the school environment". That's what the shirt is. It's not that the statement is right or wrong; it's that it's designed to inflame reactions we don't need in school where (contrary to popular belief) we really are trying to educate. IMO the court should rule in the district's favor BUT

2. The district should be forced to take down all political messages unrelated to curriculum except the American flag, for the same reason.

Forum List

Back