Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
LMAO

Moochelle's lunch looks like crap while she's at the trough of plenty

-Geaux
----------------------------

ORTSMOUTH, Va. – That’s not really a fish filet with a whole wheat bun resting on top.

Nah, your eyes are playing tricks on you.

That’s what administrators at Virginia’s Portsmouth Public Schools want parents to believe after a mother took a photo of her child’s paltry school lunch and posted it on social media.

The mom says James Hurst Elementary served the lunch Tuesday.

After the photo began circulating around the community, Food Service Coordinator Jim Gehlhoff admitted the lunch “concerns us,” but added that it might not actually be as bad as it looks.

“Poor lighting and food presentation make this lunch unappealing,” he said in a statement released to the media.

He says it’s in compliance with the federal lunch rules championed by First Lady Michelle Obama.

“The meal in this photo and other meals served by Portsmouth Public Schools meet nutritional and USDA requirements,” according to the food service coordinator.

An unscientific poll by WAVY found 92.3 percent of respondents (10,138 people) did not believe the lunch was “acceptable.”

output_lY56KY.gif

PHOTO School blames poor lighting for paltry Michelle O lunch - EAGnews.org

The photo is yet another fake from the loney bin of the right...After the article came out the Principle from the school posted a real pic on his Face Book page with comment..
Joseph A. Fleming Portsmouth School Board Member Facebook
This is the real picture of a lunch at the school...

13691_10206173328114041_1429413132838751895_n.jpg

11138672_10206173328314046_7355802830602971843_n.jpg

I know for some reason people like to lie for profit, seems the party of God likes to lie to play down Mrs. Oblama since like all good Christians, they hate her....Isn't that what Jesus commanded, hate your neighbor as you hate yourself???

I have gone to my 13 year old son's school and the lunches are better than I was in school...Now they have salads and full meals...This propaganda produced by the insane liars club is a shame...

Principle Beanhead of Anywhere Elementary School posts a picture on social media of actual lunch after being busted by parent for serving crap.

Principle Beanhead of Anywhere Elementary School posts a picture on social media of actual lunch after being busted by parent for serving crap.

Notice the OP picture has no children next to it, nor does it even have a container of milk.. The picture I posted are more like the lunches I have seen at schools in the area...

This is not the first time this con game of playing character assassins of Mrs. Oblama to show their hate...has been tried here on USMB before with the same lame stories with same pics..........how about the truth for once people?.

This is not the first time this con game of playing character assassins of Mrs. Oblama to show their hate...has been tried here on USMB before with the same lame stories with same pics..........how about the truth for once people?.

It isn't the first time an official has lied to cover their ass either ... Nor would it even come close in comparison.

It isn't the first time an official has lied to cover their ass either ... Nor would it even come close in comparison.

I have posted pics from the school, versus the lies in the OP...I have done my jop, good day...

I don't have to do shit, from evidence presented the diets are changing because people are listening and understanding about what they eat and how it affects them...

From the evidence presented they have gone to using foam trays that clog the landfill.
From the evidence presented they have little packets of condiments that have the same crap in them any other food has.
From the evidence presented a healthy diet doesn't mean you have to eat seaweed and tofu.

I have posted pics from the school, versus the lies in the OP...I have done my jop, good day...

You posted a picture the principle posted to social media after he got slammed.
You didn't take the picture and don't know squat about the details surrounding the taking of the pictures, nor interviewing the students as to their lunch habits.

You didn't take the picture and don't know squat about the details surrounding the taking of the pictures, nor interviewing the students as to their lunch habits.

I'd believe a man that is putting his job on the line, more than a right wing blog,,,Fuck yeah..And I have personally been to schools and the lunches are like those the principal posted....

We serve better food than this at our Church to the homeless. This is pitiful and no parent is going to be OK with it...well unless it's a Moochelle ass kissing parent

Forum List

Back