Schiff directed Vindman not to answer certain questions from Republicans

whats your point? Do you really think any of that holds a candle to the “fake news media” “enemy of the people” campaign that Trump has paraded?

All 5 are worse than Trump telling the
11/13 11/20 11/22 10/30/19 15 CL King George Middle School Kelley Cox
__Lycra Headband
100 __Ask me later [email protected]12.va.us 540-775-2331 , , , ... truth about Fake News.
oh excellent, great false comparison, such a riveting argument. Get real and come back when you’re ready to have an honest debate

Um, YOU made the comparison. Then you asked me if I thought what Obama did "held a candle" to Trump calling out Fake News.

You are in over your head, obviously.
You mischaracterized my critiques on trump to be “Telling the truth about fake news” if you need to lie to win a debate then you’re only fooling yourself
YOU mischaracterized Trump's description of Fake News. I simply corrected your lie.
how did I mischaracterize it? Quote me. What did I say that wasn’t accurate?

Lying under oath. Educate YOURself.
how did he end up lying under oath?

As does everyone else. He swore to tell the truth and then lied.
Youre right but you avoided my point so I guess I have to spell it out. He lied under oath while he was being investigated. An investigation that started with nothing that had to do with sexual relations BTW. Impeachment came after the investigation which directly yielded the charges.

the dems are currently in the investigation stage. You keep conflating things that are not comparable. Take a breath and understand the process before you further confuse things.

Irrelevant. He lied under oath. That's a crime.

What the Democrats are doing is making their biggest political mistake ever.
So now your completely abandoning the debate? Come on man you can do better than that!

Clinton lied in an interview while under oath. That interview happened because of an investigation which I assume you’d argue was legit. So now that Trump is being investigated how about he gets interviewed under oath? If he did and then was found to have lied is there any mystery as to what the talking points would be?! “Illegitimate investigation” “witch hunt” “hoax” yada yada yada

There's no debate. He lied under oath. It's a matter of public record.

FYI, I voted for Clinton twice. The last Democrat I will ever vote for.

If Trump were to lie under oath, c'est la vie, but it's doubtful in the extreme that Schiff's mob will get that close to him.

how did he end up lying under oath?

Youre right but you avoided my point so I guess I have to spell it out. He lied under oath while he was being investigated. An investigation that started with nothing that had to do with sexual relations BTW. Impeachment came after the investigation which directly yielded the charges.

the dems are currently in the investigation stage. You keep conflating things that are not comparable. Take a breath and understand the process before you further confuse things.

So now your completely abandoning the debate? Come on man you can do better than that!

Clinton lied in an interview while under oath. That interview happened because of an investigation which I assume you’d argue was legit. So now that Trump is being investigated how about he gets interviewed under oath? If he did and then was found to have lied is there any mystery as to what the talking points would be?! “Illegitimate investigation” “witch hunt” “hoax” yada yada yada

If Trump were to lie under oath, c'est la vie. It's doubtful in the extreme that Schiff's mob will get that close to him.
He lied under oath because of an investigation. We he being investigated for lying under oath or for some other reason?

If Trump were to lie under oath, c'est la vie. It's doubtful in the extreme that Schiff's mob will get that close to him.
He lied under oath because of an investigation. We he being investigated for lying under oath or for some other reason?

Irrelevant. He lied under oath.

Need I say it again?

Need I say it again?
i don’t know why you keep repeating that. I agree, he lied, it’s a crime, it validated impeachment. Why can’t you address my point?

This democratic effort to conduct a Coup de Etat via a fallacious use of impeachment is getting more ridiculous by the day.

When it finally falls apart and that will not take much longer....Schiff must be indicted and charged with treason....to make sure this sort of harassment of a President never happens again.

At no time in our history has any political party put our nation in such danger simply because of party politics.

In fact this whole travesty rises far above party politics....to the level of Treason...that is very clear.

Jordan: Schiff Directed Vindman Not to Answer Republican's Questions

Battleground States Oppose Impeachment and Removal
you remember when the Republicans pull the same crap next time they are in the minority. I want to hear the same condemnation from you.

We were in the minority when Obama first took office, Slade...remind me again when it was the GOP attempted to impeach Barack Obama back then? I must have missed that... (eye roll)
Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Come on Slade...you can do better than that nonsense! When did the House even come close to impeaching Barry? You post a bunch of people talking smack about Obama and count that as a GOP attempt to impeach?

I quote from Wiki... "No list of articles of impeachment was ever drawn up and proposed to the Judiciary Committee." Care to try again?
i really don’t see the point in comparing the two. Obama didn’t do the things that Trump has done. He didn’t provoke and attack the media and his opposition the way Trump has done. He didn’t burn bridges, break promises and overtly leverage aid to a foreign country in order to open an investigation into his political opponent.

I’m not a supporter of impeachment so I do agree with you that it is overkill but I also see the apples and oranges you are trying to compare and it’s not a fair argument

He didn't attack the media that supported him but if you didn't...then he used his Justice Department against you! Or have you forgotten what Barry did to James Rosen or how his Administration set a record for denying Freedom of Information requests in 2014 and then beat that record in 2015! Trump rails against the Main Stream Media but his bark is always worse than his bite...Barack Obama on the other hand had his Justice Department label Rosen as an unindicted coconspirator when he KNEW that was complete bullshit! Trump hasn't done anything even remotely close to that!

Orange cultists are panicking! Their god is being threatened!

You folks on the left have been "threatening" Donald Trump from the time he became the GOP nominee, Bodecea...how's that been working out for you? (eye roll)

Vindman had no problem shooting his big mouth off to undermine our President and his commander in chief. But he shuts up right away for Schiff. Sounds to me like he has picked his side and it isn't impartial. To me those qualities disqualify him from ever having been a good soldier.

Need I say it again?
i don’t know why you keep repeating that. I agree, he lied, it’s a crime, it validated impeachment. Why can’t you address my point?

Your point is irrelevant.

you remember when the Republicans pull the same crap next time they are in the minority. I want to hear the same condemnation from you.

We were in the minority when Obama first took office, Slade...remind me again when it was the GOP attempted to impeach Barack Obama back then? I must have missed that... (eye roll)

Come on Slade...you can do better than that nonsense! When did the House even come close to impeaching Barry? You post a bunch of people talking smack about Obama and count that as a GOP attempt to impeach?

I quote from Wiki... "No list of articles of impeachment was ever drawn up and proposed to the Judiciary Committee." Care to try again?
i really don’t see the point in comparing the two. Obama didn’t do the things that Trump has done. He didn’t provoke and attack the media and his opposition the way Trump has done. He didn’t burn bridges, break promises and overtly leverage aid to a foreign country in order to open an investigation into his political opponent.

I’m not a supporter of impeachment so I do agree with you that it is overkill but I also see the apples and oranges you are trying to compare and it’s not a fair argument

He didn't attack the media that supported him but if you didn't...then he used his Justice Department against you! Or have you forgotten what Barry did to James Rosen or how his Administration set a record for denying Freedom of Information requests in 2014 and then beat that record in 2015! Trump rails against the Main Stream Media but his bark is always worse than his bite...Barack Obama on the other hand had his Justice Department label Rosen as an unindicted coconspirator when he KNEW that was complete bullshit! Trump hasn't done anything even remotely close to that!
Obamas DOJ went after Rosens communications because of national security concerns that led to a guilty plea from a state department contractor for leaking North Korean nuclear test intel. How in the world are you comparing that to Trumps propaganda campaign?

Need I say it again?

why is it irrelevant?

Obamas DOJ went after Rosens communications because of national security concerns that led to a guilty plea from a state department contractor for leaking North Korean nuclear test intel. How in the world are you comparing that to Trumps propaganda campaign?
But he went after Rosen, a journalist. Unprecedented.
Obama even tapped Rosen's parent's phone. Definitely unprecedented.

But you dismiss all of that because you are a hack.

One question that Schiff barred a witness from answering reportedly came from Ohio Republican Congressman Jim Jordan, who asked Vindman to disclose the individuals with whom he shared information about the July 25 phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky.

Obvious attempt to out the whistleblower for retaliation, the identify of the whistleblower has nothing to do with the content of the accusations which are true

If repubs have a problem them prove that the accusations are false
This democratic effort to conduct a Coup de Etat via a fallacious use of impeachment is getting more ridiculous by the day.

When it finally falls apart and that will not take much longer....Schiff must be indicted and charged with treason....to make sure this sort of harassment of a President never happens again.

At no time in our history has any political party put our nation in such danger simply because of party politics.

In fact this whole travesty rises far above party politics....to the level of Treason...that is very clear.

Jordan: Schiff Directed Vindman Not to Answer Republican's Questions

Battleground States Oppose Impeachment and Removal

The democrats are the only ones that have ever attempted a Coup D Etat in the entire history of America.

What the democrats will now be faced with after their attempt at a coup fails is the arrest and indictment for treason of the leaders of this failed coup.

Remember you heard it here first.
Really? Google “Clinton impeachment” and educate yourself

Clinton was impeached and for a specific reason......he lied to a grand jury.....that is a crime and thus he was impeached.

President Trump has committed no crimes and thus there is no legitimate reason to attempt to impeach him.

Obstruction of justice is a crime

Sounds like Schiff was trying to protect himself, since he had contact with the complainer.

the DOJ and FBI did the surveillance, again, for nation security reasons which revolved around leaking North Korea nuclear activity, something that actually happened. I doubt they came at it hard and got deserves scrutiny which cause a change in the guidelines of how they sought intel in the future

Need I say it again?

The more you avoid addressing my point the more relevant you make it. Why can’t you answer?

He got illegal wire taps on a member of the Press by going to a judge and telling them that Rosen was an unindicted coconspirator when that wasn't the case! They had nothing criminal on Rosen! They were trying to plug leaks from inside the White House!

That was just the first time Barry and his merry band lied to Federal judges though...isn't it!

the DOJ and FBI did the surveillance, again, for nation security reasons which revolved around leaking North Korea nuclear activity, something that actually happened. I doubt they came at it hard and got deserves scrutiny which cause a change in the guidelines of how they sought intel in the future
Um, Barry Hussein targeted journalists. End of story. You idiotic spin won' t work.

Dismissed.

He got illegal wire taps on a member of the Press by going to a judge and telling them that Rosen was an unindicted coconspirator when that wasn't the case! They had nothing criminal on Rosen! They were trying to plug leaks from inside the White House!

That was just the first time Barry and his merry band lied to Federal judges though...isn't it!
so a judge granted him wire taps but they are illegal? Do you see the flaw in your argument?

Um, Barry Hussein targeted journalists. End of story. You idiotic spin won' t work.

Dismissed.
spoken like somebody who can’t make a valid argument... thanks for playing.

so a judge granted him wire taps but they are illegal? Do you see the flaw in your argument?

The judge granted the wire taps because he believed that the Justice Department was being honest when they informed him that James Rosen was an unindicted coconspirator. When you LIE to get a wire tap approved by a judge then YES you've been given an illegal wire tap! It disgusts me that nobody from Obama's Justice Department was ever brought up on criminal charges for what they did. It was something Nixon didn't come close to attempting...just like when Obama used the IRS to target his political opponents...THAT was something that out Nixoned, Nixon!

Forum List

Back