Estimated 12 Dems in House Will Vote AGAINST Impeachment

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Pigloosey is such a freaking loser.

House Dem Jeff Van Drew Signals He's Not Voting for Pelosi's Impeachment Bill

Rep. Jeff Van Drew (D-NJ) said Tuesday that he will likely vote against a resolution by House Democrats to formalize their secret impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump, prompting more uncertainly around whether Thursday’s expected vote will go on as planned.

Asked by NBC News reporter Alex Moe if he supports the measure, Van Drew replied: “I would imagine that I’m not voting for it.” Van Drew, whose district President Trump won in 2016, is among roughly a dozen House Democrats who oppose the impeachment inquiry. “I have long maintained the position that the impeachment or potential impeachment would not be good for Democrats or Republicans,” the lawmaker told Fox News in September.

the new impeachment resolution bill Pigloosey is going to get a vote on is still UNCONSTITUTIONAL by denying the PResident due process.

Here is the ringer though, she doesnt realize it. Pigloosey is your typical leftist who has no clue about fundamental rights. It is all a political scam to her to get votes, but does not perceive them as restrictive to her behavior in any way shape or form.

Pigloosey is the absolute worst Speaker of the House this nation has ever seen.

White House: Nancy Pelosi Impeachment Resolution 'An Illegitimate Sh

They stepped in it so bad and the polling is not going their way. Now, a year before re-election, they're asking all their vulnerable Dems to step out for this sham of a joke. hahahahahhaha Couldn't happen to a "nicer" group of people

They stepped in it so bad and the polling is not going their way. Now, a year before re-election, they're asking all their vulnerable Dems to step out for this sham of a joke. hahahahahhaha Couldn't happen to a "nicer" group of people
Wait, are you saying Pigloosey and her Dimocrat cronies are nice people?

Sorry, I missed the quotes.

Show us the polling.

Congress heretofore have waited until a President committed an actual crime before threatening impeachment.

Show us the polling.

I'm not playing Stupid Internet Games. It's out there, you know it, you're losing. Swing State Polls, baby, plus Arizona. Enjoy that

I'm not playing Stupid Internet Games. It's out there, you know it, you're losing. Swing State Polls, baby, plus Arizona. Enjoy that

So show us the polls... Oh, wait, you can't.

Here's the real problem you guys have. Republicans are going to either have to say that it's okay for the president to break the law, or they'll have to vote to remove him and face the wrath of the racist bible thumpers who think Trump came from God.
images

Sucks to be them.

So show us the polls... Oh, wait, you can't.

Here's the real problem you guys have. Republicans are going to either have to say that it's okay for the president to break the law, or they'll have to vote to remove him and face the wrath of the racist bible thumpers who think Trump came from God.
images

Sucks to be them.
Here's the problem, the Democrats are saying,
it's not ok for Trump to do what we do and have been doing

Forum List

Back