Schiff directed Vindman not to answer certain questions from Republicans

Obamas DOJ went after Rosens communications because of national security concerns that led to a guilty plea from a state department contractor for leaking North Korean nuclear test intel. How in the world are you comparing that to Trumps propaganda campaign?
But he went after Rosen, a journalist. Unprecedented.
Obama even tapped Rosen's parent's phone. Definitely unprecedented.

But you dismiss all of that because you are a hack.
the DOJ and FBI did the surveillance, again, for nation security reasons which revolved around leaking North Korea nuclear activity, something that actually happened. I doubt they came at it hard and got deserves scrutiny which cause a change in the guidelines of how they sought intel in the future
Um, Barry Hussein targeted journalists. End of story. You idiotic spin won' t work.

Dismissed.
spoken like somebody who can’t make a valid argument... thanks for playing.
I linked to the top 5 ways Obama went after the media. Is that really the best ya got?:21:
I’ve been pointing out the differences in your fake outrage talking points. Try to follow

The judge granted the wire taps because he believed that the Justice Department was being honest when they informed him that James Rosen was an unindicted coconspirator. When you LIE to get a wire tap approved by a judge then YES you've been given an illegal wire tap! It disgusts me that nobody from Obama's Justice Department was ever brought up on criminal charges for what they did. It was something Nixon didn't come close to attempting...just like when Obama used the IRS to target his political opponents...THAT was something that out Nixoned, Nixon!
they said he was a possible co-conspirator... why can’t you be accurate?

The FBI accused Rosen of having already committed a crime or of being in the process of committing a crime in their application for wire taps. That isn't a "possible" co-conspirator...that's a co-conspirator! So tell me why Rosen was never ever charged with a crime if he supposedly had committed one? The answer to that question is rather simple...it's because a crime was never committed...something the FBI knew only too well!
what was their wording of the accusation?

"...there is probable cause to believe that the Reporter has committed or is committing a violation of section 793 (d), as an aider and abettor and/or co-conspirator, to which the materials relate."

Now the reason that Rosen was never CHARGED with a violation of section 793 (d) is that it isn't against the law for a reporter to report classified information because they are protected by the first amendment of the Constitution, freedom of the press! Something that the Obama Administration shit all over when obtaining those wiretaps!
so they didn’t charge Rosen, got a guilty plea from the criminal leaker and then changed the rules to provide more protections for citizens because their aggressive actions caused negative backlash. You’re stretching for outrage at this point

They didn't charge Rosen because he didn't break any laws! So what was the FBI doing claiming that he DID? It's a clear cut attack on freedom of the press by the Obama Administration and it isn't the only one! That was Eric Holder at his sleaziest just more of their attitude that the end justifies the means! I don't have to "stretch" for outrage and I'm not alone! When the New York Times is condemning what took place then you KNOW that Obama and Holder stepped WAY over the line! When the Washington Post does the same thing it's obvious this isn't normal behavior by an Administration!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...289eba-c162-11e2-8bd8-2788030e6b44_story.html
CBS Spotlights 'Firestorm' Over 'Obama's War on Journalism'; ABC Punts

Last edited:
But he went after Rosen, a journalist. Unprecedented.
Obama even tapped Rosen's parent's phone. Definitely unprecedented.

But you dismiss all of that because you are a hack.
the DOJ and FBI did the surveillance, again, for nation security reasons which revolved around leaking North Korea nuclear activity, something that actually happened. I doubt they came at it hard and got deserves scrutiny which cause a change in the guidelines of how they sought intel in the future
Um, Barry Hussein targeted journalists. End of story. You idiotic spin won' t work.

Dismissed.
I linked to the top 5 ways Obama went after the media. Is that really the best ya got?:21:
I’ve been pointing out the differences in your fake outrage talking points. Try to follow
No, you did no such thing.

I pointed out the differences.....................Obama's was much more egregious than anything Trump has done.

they said he was a possible co-conspirator... why can’t you be accurate?

The FBI accused Rosen of having already committed a crime or of being in the process of committing a crime in their application for wire taps. That isn't a "possible" co-conspirator...that's a co-conspirator! So tell me why Rosen was never ever charged with a crime if he supposedly had committed one? The answer to that question is rather simple...it's because a crime was never committed...something the FBI knew only too well!

"...there is probable cause to believe that the Reporter has committed or is committing a violation of section 793 (d), as an aider and abettor and/or co-conspirator, to which the materials relate."

Now the reason that Rosen was never CHARGED with a violation of section 793 (d) is that it isn't against the law for a reporter to report classified information because they are protected by the first amendment of the Constitution, freedom of the press! Something that the Obama Administration shit all over when obtaining those wiretaps!
so they didn’t charge Rosen, got a guilty plea from the criminal leaker and then changed the rules to provide more protections for citizens because their aggressive actions caused negative backlash. You’re stretching for outrage at this point

They didn't charge Rosen because he didn't break any laws! So what was the FBI doing claiming that he DID? It's a clear cut attack on freedom of the press by the Obama Administration and it isn't the only one! That was Eric Holder at his sleaziest just more of their attitude that the end justifies the means! I don't have to "stretch" for outrage and I'm not alone! When the New York Times is condemning what took place then you KNOW that Obama and Holder stepped WAY over the line! When the Washington Post does the same thing it's obvious this isn't normal behavior by an Administration!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...289eba-c162-11e2-8bd8-2788030e6b44_story.html
they were seeking a warrant so they can find a leaker of national security intel. Something that they did.

If you think they broke the law then take them to court, but I haven’t seen a lawsuit. You can object to the overstep all you want, i’d agree. They changed the rules after the ruffle to give better protections to journalists. This rabbit hole is going nowhere. You are trying too hard to equivocate Obama and Trump in an effort to not talk about trump or to minimize his actions. It’s not working.

Dismissed.

I pointed out the differences.....................Obama's was much more egregious than anything Trump has done.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.

You are trying to point at Obama indirectly through actions of his agencies compared to things Trump did directly. That weakens your argument. Obama is ultimately responsible for government actions under his rule so many factors need to be considered... much more than your bullet points outline. Process, national security, actions, reactions etc... Even if I conceded all your points and we determined that Obama was an evil POS, that doesn’t validate anything Trump does. Two wrongs don’t make a right. It makes me laugh when you all use that childish argument.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.

You are trying to point at Obama indirectly through actions of his agencies compared to things Trump did directly. That weakens your argument. Obama is ultimately responsible for government actions under his rule so many factors need to be considered... much more than your bullet points outline. Process, national security, actions, reactions etc... Even if I conceded all your points and we determined that Obama was an evil POS, that doesn’t validate anything Trump does. Two wrongs don’t make a right. It makes me laugh when you all use that childish argument.

I understand why you are whining about the two being compared since what Obama did was 10 times worse than anything Trump has done.

Now, keep whining.

they were seeking a warrant so they can find a leaker of national security intel. Something that they did.

If you think they broke the law then take them to court, but I haven’t seen a lawsuit. You can object to the overstep all you want, i’d agree. They changed the rules after the ruffle to give better protections to journalists. This rabbit hole is going nowhere. You are trying too hard to equivocate Obama and Trump in an effort to not talk about trump or to minimize his actions. It’s not working.

They changed the First Amendment? That's what the Obama Administration violated! What rules change are you referring to?

There is no similarity between Obama and Trump when it comes to violating the Constitution! Barry did so constantly! Trump hasn't.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.

Here's the glaring problem with that pathetic argument, Slade! You claim that Barack Obama isn't to blame because it's people like Eric Holder that shit all over the Constitution? Holder was one of Barry's closest pals in that Cabinet...they were practically attached at the hip. Holder was the AG who had Obama's back without fail no matter how many rules and regulations they had to abuse! So either Barack Obama knew exactly what it was that Holder was doing...or he was clueless about what major players in his Administration were up to! In the first scenario he's criminally culpable...in the second he's criminally CLUELESS...so pick your poison!

How can anyone believe Schiff when for the last 3 years he has said I have solid proof yet nothing.
Then completely twist the meaning of Trumps words in the letter.

<<<Schiff>>> tried to work with Ukrainians and Russians to get nude photos of Trump. Turns out he was being pranked and they were laughing their asses off and wondering “who in the hell runs a superpower this way”
He was stupid enough, and eager enough, to send staffers overseas to try and get the pictures. I am constantly amazed at their desperation, naïveté and treason.

Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump

In order to believe that Barack Obama obeyed our laws...you have to believe that he didn't know that Holder OK'd wiretapping journalists...and OK'd running guns to Mexican narco terrorists. You'd have to believe that he didn't know that the IRS was targeting conservative groups. You'd have to believe he didn't know that his Secretary of State was running the State Department on a "pay to play" basis through illegal servers hidden in her home! So do you believe all of those things, Slade? Do you believe that Barack Obama...the so called "smartest man in the room"...didn't have a clue all of those things were going on?

I understand why you are whining about the two being compared since what Obama did was 10 times worse than anything Trump has done.

Now, keep whining.
its a fine tactic and definitely got us off Trump and onto Obama for a spell so job well done. So how about I just respond this way. You’re right Obama was 10 Times worse than Trump. He should have been impeached and should be in jail right now. So let’s stop the madness and start holding our politicians responsible.... starting with our current administration

Now, keep whining.
its a fine tactic and definitely got us off Trump and onto Obama for a spell so job well done. So how about I just respond this way. You’re right Obama was 10 Times worse than Trump. He should have been impeached and should be in jail right now. So let’s stop the madness and start holding our politicians responsible.... starting with our current administration
At least you admit Obama is a criminal. However, that doesn't make you right about Trump.

They changed the First Amendment? That's what the Obama Administration violated! What rules change are you referring to?

There is no similarity between Obama and Trump when it comes to violating the Constitution! Barry did so constantly! Trump hasn't.
are you joking? Trump has been in court nonstop for unconstitutional actions. Started with the Muslim
Ban and has been snowballing ever since. You haven’t been paying attention have you?

Here's the glaring problem with that pathetic argument, Slade! You claim that Barack Obama isn't to blame because it's people like Eric Holder that shit all over the Constitution? Holder was one of Barry's closest pals in that Cabinet...they were practically attached at the hip. Holder was the AG who had Obama's back without fail no matter how many rules and regulations they had to abuse! So either Barack Obama knew exactly what it was that Holder was doing...or he was clueless about what major players in his Administration were up to! In the first scenario he's criminally culpable...in the second he's criminally CLUELESS...so pick your poison!
i didn’t say Obama isn’t to blame. I actually specifically said the as potus the responsibility of his admin falls on him. Do you even read the things I write or is it just your tactic to make up strawmen?

In order to believe that Barack Obama obeyed our laws...you have to believe that he didn't know that Holder OK'd wiretapping journalists...and OK'd running guns to Mexican narco terrorists. You'd have to believe that he didn't know that the IRS was targeting conservative groups. You'd have to believe he didn't know that his Secretary of State was running the State Department on a "pay to play" basis through illegal servers hidden in her home! So do you believe all of those things, Slade? Do you believe that Barack Obama...the so called "smartest man in the room"...didn't have a clue all of those things were going on?
Holder doesn’t have the power to OK wiretaps, the court does and the court did. You need to work on accuracy in your posts

The Democrats have a Nazi like "People's Court".

hitler_Volksgerichtshof-2.jpg

are you joking? Trump has been in court nonstop for unconstitutional actions. Started with the Muslim
Ban and has been snowballing ever since. You haven’t been paying attention have you?

You're referring to the Democratic strategy of getting a liberal Federal judge to rule against pretty much everything that the Trump Administration tries to do? I HAVE noticed that that's been going on nonstop since Trump took office!

How many times has what Trump did been overturned by the Supreme Court? Would you like me to cite all of the times that the Obama Administration's actions WERE overturned by the Supreme Court?

Now, keep whining.
At least you admit Obama is a criminal. However, that doesn't make you right about Trump.
why not, you might actually have to talk about Trump now. Where am I wrong?

You're referring to the Democratic strategy of getting a liberal Federal judge to rule against pretty much everything that the Trump Administration tries to do? I HAVE noticed that that's been going on nonstop since Trump took office!

How many times has what Trump did been overturned by the Supreme Court? Would you like me to cite all of the times that the Obama Administration's actions WERE overturned by the Supreme Court?
yes please... let’s see the Obama list and the trump list

Holder doesn’t have the power to OK wiretaps, the court does and the court did. You need to work on accuracy in your posts

The OK on applying for that wiretap came directly from Eric Holder! Are you now claiming that Obama's Attorney General didn't know what the FBI was doing? This is getting pathetic. Is there anyone in the Obama Administration who DID have a clue what was happening, Slade? (eye roll)

Forum List

Back