Schiavo's Other Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merlin1047 said:
I believe that if I were the Schindlers I would have made the claim that Terri had indicated that she no longer wanted to be married to Michael and would have attempted to file for divorce on her behalf, thereby effectively removing Schiavo from any decision making process regarding Terri. At the same time cutting him off from the money which is obviously another conflict of interest on his part.

How I wish the Schindlers had thought of that and acted on it long ago to save their daughter.

MSNBC is reporting that Michael is refusing to let Terri's parents attend the funeral.

Those of you that still think the man is doing what Terri would want are as classless as he is I guess.

freeandfun1 said:
MSNBC is reporting that Michael is refusing to let Terri's parents attend the funeral.

Those of you that still think the man is doing what Terri would want are as classless as he is I guess.

I have tried not to judge the guy, but when I heard that he had kicked her Brother and Sister out of the room 10 minutes before she died I was done.

The guy has done everything possible to make himself look the ass. I will go ahead and just go along with him, he's an ass.

freeandfun1 said:

didn't msnbc declare kerry the winner at 5:00pm?

...and then there was light!

Anyone still think he's being wrongly crucified by the public?

Also, he's forcing her cremation, which her parents, and friends stated, given her religion, she would wholeheartedly disagree with.

A real champ.

Shattered said:
Also, he's forcing her cremation, which her parents, and friends stated, given her religion, she would wholeheartedly disagree with.

A real champ.

he is an ass ..... but he has the right under the law to be an ass

dilloduck said:
nope--just amazed you're doing it since you hate having it done to you

Mr. P was last week.. This must be my week..

*salute!*

Shattered said:
Mr. P was last week.. This must be my week..

*salute!*

Me thinks somebody pissed in Dillo's wheaties this morn'n. :dunno:

And shattered, is that the one finger salute you're give'n him? :laugh:

dilloduck said:
nice try to deflect the comment but think about it next time you go apeshit over people criticizing you.

Now you know why I asked if you're smoking something.. This is a discussion about the Shiavo case - not whatever little personal vendetta you have every 7 days.. Worst damned case of PMS I've ever seen - male or female.

Get back to it, and get off the smoke.

Shattered said:
Now you know why I asked if you're smoking something.. This is a discussion about the Shiavo case - not whatever little personal vendetta you have every 7 days.. Worst damned case of PMS I've ever seen - male or female.

Shattered, you do have to at least acknowledge his point. You have been quick to bitch about others "forceing" their beliefs on you and now you are *kinda* doing the same thing. Has he gone overboard? Probably, but if you are as comfortable with your position as you claim to be, you would let it just be water off your back. It appears as if you are itch'n for a fight as much as he is.

Everybody needs to take a :chillpill:

Shattered said:

you turned it into your little vendetta against MS----I'm dealing directly with issues---some of which are apparently on a larger scale than you can understand.
PMS----? :rotflmao:

freeandfun1 said:
Shattered, you do have to at least acknowledge his point. You have been quick to bitch about others "forceing" their beliefs on you and now you are *kinda* doing the same thing. Has he gone overboard? Probably, but if you are as comfortable with your position as you claim to be, you would let it just be water off your back. It appears as if you are itch'n for a fight as much as he is.

Everybody needs to take a :chillpill:

I agreed to a truce with someone else in this thread.. What has that to do with Dillo? Nada. I think he's getting bored with my ignoring him, personally, and this is the result - as has happened in the past.

**swallows two chill-pills**

Call ya in the morning! :funnyface:

dilloduck said:
you turned it into your little vendetta against MS----I'm dealing directly with issues---some of which are apparently on a larger scale than you can understand.
PMS----? :rotflmao:

dillo,

The actions he has taken in the last few days that we know about do not put him in the light of any "saint" that I have seen.

Removing his sister and brother from the room just before her death, deciding to cremate her body against her apparent religion, moving her remains to Pennsylvania where he himself doesn't live nor does her family. All of these give me the impression that he is doing anything and everything to make the point that he is the winner in this, to rub the family's face in that fact...

It just keeps going. The man doesn't present himself to me as anything other than an ass so as I said before I will go ahead and agree with him, he's an ass. Surely it is within his rights to be an ass, but certainly I can have an opinion of him based on his actions and have every right to my opinon. Given the choice I would never associate with him, I think he is a jerk of epic proportions...

SmarterThanYou said:

Wow, methinks Ive stepped out of the really real world and into an alternate reality of some sort.....DK actually took a :chillpill
wonders never cease!

:poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back