Schiavo's Other Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmarterThanYou said:
yes I can, because it wasn't MY call. It was her husbands, who had to end up fighting her parents, the state, the radical right to lifers, and the US government. what a bunch of shit to carry through with her wishes.

DK, lets admit something here.....You really dont know any more than any of us do what this woman's wishes were or werent, do you? No. You dont.
I dont. No one on the board does. State things as your opinions and feelings etc rather than falling under the misconception that you truly KNOW these things. You cant - none of us can.

Let's you and I pretend for a moment. Pretend Im still married to Satan (for those of you who are confused, that is the name that Ive given to my ex husband b/c he is so very deserving of it). Think of the kind of man he was/is. Remember all the shit he used to spew and allll the golden spoon awards he won?
What I am hearing is this (note - I said, 'WHAT I AM HEARING' Ive not accused you of anything - Ive simply stated what *I* am hearing):
you're saying that the spouse has the final word for no other reason than because they ARE the spouse - doesnt matter if that person is abusive, mean, violent, crazy, controlling, etc.....

If that is truly what you are saying, Guess what? the answer is NO. a resounding solid hell fucking no. Best as I can remember, the word obey was taken OUT of the vows and hell, with where you have been going with this issue, the next thing I know, maybe you'll be wanting to put that line back in. Not good, honey.

And I do have to admit...the fact that you have become so passionate regarding this concerns me to a small degree. I also have to admit, I prefer the way that you USED to debate back when you were DKSuddeth.

:(

SmarterThanYou said:
you have yet to prove anything other than you like spouting conspiracy theory crap. NOTHING that has been said about michael schiavo has been proven true OTHER THAN he has a new family. so until you can prove anything else thats been alleged, it is simply alleged bullshit.

Oh honey. Please tell me that youre just releiving stress via picking a fight.
Please tell me that you really dont feel this way.
Please tell me that you truly dont think its ONLY a 'new family'.

I have a feeling that you arent going to tell me any of that.
And I have to say, that as a wife....YOUR wife, it leaves a huge lump in my throat to see these words and know theyve come from you.
What happened and when? damn...You used to have compassion rather than being so cold. You used to debate intelligently rather than with calculated meanness

I dont get it. If this is what debating for the last couple of years has helped to create, I guess Im glad for my ineptness in the debating arena.

I dont even know what else to say except for :(

MyName said:
Oh honey. Please tell me that youre just releiving stress via picking a fight.
Please tell me that you really dont feel this way.
Please tell me that you truly dont think its ONLY a 'new family'.

I have a feeling that you arent going to tell me any of that.
And I have to say, that as a wife....YOUR wife, it leaves a huge lump in my throat to see these words and know theyve come from you.
What happened and when? damn...You used to have compassion rather than being so cold. You used to debate intelligently rather than with calculated meanness

I dont get it. If this is what debating for the last couple of years has helped to create, I guess Im glad for my ineptness in the debating arena.

I dont even know what else to say except for :(

Hey Moi ,
I don't see any ineptness here , keep it up .

SmarterThanYou said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you've got to be kidding me. The one woman who is the epitome of lunacy in all things considered conservative, the one who claimed she was the victim of a terrorist attack by having cream pies thrown at her.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You have to admit she is easily the most deliciously sarcastic writer out there. You may not agree with her , I understand that , but you have to see how skillfull she is at pissing the whimps on the left off . I know she could easily kick that undereducated , overfed , sophmoric , mentally challenged Mikey Moore's fat ass . And she could do it blindfolded and with her mouth taped shut.

sitarro said:
Hey Moi ,
I don't see any ineptness here , keep it up .

Moi? This isnt Moi. I used to be KLSuddeth. Smarter used to be DKSuddeth.
Think you may have me confused with someone else ...(?)

gop_jeff said:
Michael Schiavo is, pardon the language, the biggest shitbag I've ever witnessed. He refused to spend money to attempt to rehabiliate his wife and started a whole new family while his wife was starving in the hospital.

And the libs deem this arrangement "sacred". They simply refused to acknowledge the fact that Michael left his "sacred" marriage long ago.

MyName said:
Moi? This isnt Moi. I used to be KLSuddeth. Smarter used to be DKSuddeth.
Think you may have me confused with someone else ...(?)

Sorry but you're still not inept.

Shattered said:
"A new family"? That's what you're calling it?

You truely disgust me. (And that's pretty hard to do...)
This is what you ding my rep for? and i'm a poor excuse for a man because YOU have no proof to go along with any of your allegations? I know that you've gone through a difficult time in the past but maybe you should step back and be 'objective' instead of subjective for once.

sitarro said:
You have to admit she is easily the most deliciously sarcastic writer out there. You may not agree with her , I understand that , but you have to see how skillfull she is at pissing the whimps on the left off . I know she could easily kick that undereducated , overfed , sophmoric , mentally challenged Mikey Moore's fat ass . And she could do it blindfolded and with her mouth taped shut.
mikey isn't that much of a challenge to begin with.

SmarterThanYou said:
This is what you ding my rep for? and i'm a poor excuse for a man because YOU have no proof to go along with any of your allegations? I know that you've gone through a difficult time in the past but maybe you should step back and be 'objective' instead of subjective for once.

Yeah.. That's what I dinged it for.. "A new family". Indeed. He's a two-timing worthless pile of crap. Even if you take out ALLLLLLLLL the other accusations against him, he's STILL a two-timing worthless pile of crap.

The fact that you find what he's doing as acceptable is totally disgusting, and speaks volumes about you as a man. "A new family" is no big deal - let's just kill off the old one first. Whoohoo!!! :dance:

Shattered said:
Yeah.. That's what I dinged it for.. "A new family". Indeed. He's a two-timing worthless pile of crap. Even if you take out ALLLLLLLLL the other accusations against him, he's STILL a two-timing worthless pile of crap.

The fact that you find what he's doing as acceptable is totally disgusting, and speaks volumes about you as a man. "A new family" is no big deal - let's just kill off the old one first. Whoohoo!!! :dance:

You dinged someone because he presented an opposing viewoint?

Whatever--guess I don't know the appropriate reasons for "dinging" folks.

dilloduck said:

Whatever--guess I don't know the appropriate reasons for "dinging" folks.

Yes, I did. I disgree with the fact that he finds "a new family" to be acceptable, when one is already married. It's adultry - pure and simple.

Even if you take away Terri's broken back, broken thigh, broken ankles, broken ribs, broken wrists, lack of treatment, sudden "disaster" right after she told her husband she wanted to leave him, inability to see her family for the most part (and them her), you're STILL Left with an abusive, cheating son of a bitch that deserves to be shot upon site. But Smarter finds this ok. I do not. So, yeah.. That was worthy of a ding, IMO.

Shattered said:
Yes, I did. I disgree with the fact that he finds "a new family" to be acceptable, when one is already married. It's adultry - pure and simple.

Even if you take away Terri's broken back, broken thigh, broken ankles, broken ribs, broken wrists, lack of treatment, sudden "disaster" right after she told her husband she wanted to leave him, inability to see her family for the most part (and them her), you're STILL Left with an abusive, cheating son of a bitch that deserves to be shot upon site. But Smarter finds this ok. I do not. So, yeah.. That was worthy of a ding, IMO.

no problem---guess I sit back and watch the "reputation" drama unfold. With no guidelines I guess i'ts meanings.

dilloduck said:

So it okay to give rep points for posts you agree with but not ding posts you disagree with? That makes no sense at all.

freeandfun1 said:
So it okay to give rep points for posts you agree with but not ding posts you disagree with? That makes no sense at all.

Like I said---that's not the standard everyone goes by because there is no standard--I may even give rep to opposing viewpoint if it is well thought out and presented in a respectable fashion.

dilloduck said:
Like I said---that's not the standard everyone goes by because there is no standard--I may even give rep to opposing viewpoint if it is well thought out and presented in a respectable fashion.

That I can agree with and that I have done before. But you rarely see anything from libs on this board that is well thought out and presented in a respectable fashion.

dilloduck said:
no problem---guess I sit back and watch the "reputation" drama unfold. With no guidelines I guess i'ts meanings.

There's no "drama" unless other people make it so. He chose to make the knowledge that I dinged him public, in an attempt to get others to jump in. That's fine with me. I stand by my position that it was worthy of a ding.

OCA said:
No but do you possess solid court accepting proof that he's a piece of shit sorry sonofabitch as you contend?

OCA, if you and Smarter have taken it upon yourselves to show that Michael Schiavo was a decent human being, you have taken on a daunting task indeed.

But I'm not going to get into his personality. I want to address a question I have regarding Judge Greer's decision making process. First, I have no intention of villifying Judge Greer. I believe that he followed the law and that is what judges are supposed to do. The question I have is on the key issue of Terri Schiavo's purported wishes in regard to her condition and continuing life support.

Michael Schiavo claims that his wife had stated that she did not want to exist in this state. Now normally I would find that to be a reasonable assertion. But several things cast doubt on this. First, Shiavo made several statements early on which indicated that he had no idea what his wife wanted. Then there is the question - "If Michael Schiavo KNEW that his wife did not want to live in her condition, why did he permit medical intervention for such a long time before he finally claimed she had stated that she would rather die?". In addition, there are other statements by medical staff who claimed to have overheard him making extremely hostile statements about his wife such as "When is the bitch going to die?".

Then there is the question about Schiavo's second "wife". He has been in a common law relationship with another woman for many years. I'm not being judgemental about that, but normally that's grounds for divorce. If I were the judge in this case and I have Michael Schiavo before me asserting that he is representing the wishes of his wife Terri, I would not lend a great deal of credibility to the assertions of a person with so many obvious conflicts of interest. In a way, Shiavo is a bigamist. He maintains a legal marriage to a brain damaged woman while maintaining a common law marriage with another woman. Were I the judge, this obvious conflict would weigh heavily on my evaluation of the veracity and reliability of Schiavo's testimony.

I believe that if I were the Schindlers I would have made the claim that Terri had indicated that she no longer wanted to be married to Michael and would have attempted to file for divorce on her behalf, thereby effectively removing Schiavo from any decision making process regarding Terri. At the same time cutting him off from the money which is obviously another conflict of interest on his part.

Merlin1047 said:
OCA, if you and Smarter have taken it upon yourselves to show that Michael Schiavo was a decent human being, you have taken on a daunting task indeed.

But I'm not going to get into his personality. I want to address a question I have regarding Judge Greer's decision making process. First, I have no intention of villifying Judge Greer. I believe that he followed the law and that is what judges are supposed to do. The question I have is on the key issue of Terri Schiavo's purported wishes in regard to her condition and continuing life support.

Michael Schiavo claims that his wife had stated that she did not want to exist in this state. Now normally I would find that to be a reasonable assertion. But several things cast doubt on this. First, Shiavo made several statements early on which indicated that he had no idea what his wife wanted. Then there is the question - "If Michael Schiavo KNEW that his wife did not want to live in her condition, why did he permit medical intervention for such a long time before he finally claimed she had stated that she would rather die?". In addition, there are other statements by medical staff who claimed to have overheard him making extremely hostile statements about his wife such as "When is the bitch going to die?".

Then there is the question about Schiavo's second "wife". He has been in a common law relationship with another woman for many years. I'm not being judgemental about that, but normally that's grounds for divorce. If I were the judge in this case and I have Michael Schiavo before me asserting that he is representing the wishes of his wife Terri, I would not lend a great deal of credibility to the assertions of a person with so many obvious conflicts of interest. In a way, Shiavo is a bigamist. He maintains a legal marriage to a brain damaged woman while maintaining a common law marriage with another woman. Were I the judge, this obvious conflict would weigh heavily on my evaluation of the veracity and reliability of Schiavo's testimony.

I believe that if I were the Schindlers I would have made the claim that Terri had indicated that she no longer wanted to be married to Michael and would have attempted to file for divorce on her behalf, thereby effectively removing Schiavo from any decision making process regarding Terri. At the same time cutting him off from the money which is obviously another conflict of interest on his part.

I sincerely think that, in the beginning, he wanted to keep her around to get the malpractice suit money. Then, when she DIDN'T die like he thought she would and he had to watch all that money go toward her care and he wasn't going to get it, he set out on a mission to make sure "the bitch pays". JMHO.

I just saw a bunch of media pics (150 to be exact). Michael is only in about 3 of them - in not one picture does he look the least bit remorseful, or sad that his WIFE WIFE WIFE!!! is dying. In fact, he looks downright giddy. He has this quirky ass half grin, and his eyes are downright sparkling..

I'm sure that's someone who wants what's best for Terri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back