Schiavo's Other Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
Can anyone tell me... WHAT is this woman thinking? Whatever Michael has done to Terri, would he not do this to her? Why would she be with this man?

mom4 said:
Can anyone tell me... WHAT is this woman thinking? Whatever Michael has done to Terri, would he not do this to her? Why would she be with this man?

Let the villainization of Mr. Schiavo continue! This makes me sad.

OCA said:
Let the villainization of Mr. Schiavo continue! This makes me sad.

Michael Schiavo is, pardon the language, the biggest shitbag I've ever witnessed. He refused to spend money to attempt to rehabiliate his wife and started a whole new family while his wife was starving in the hospital.

gop_jeff said:
Michael Schiavo is, pardon the language, the biggest shitbag I've ever witnessed. He refused to spend money to attempt to rehabiliate his wife and started a whole new family while his wife was starving in the hospital.

I can't believe you typed 'refused'!!! wow! You can't say that on the radio!!!

:D

gop_jeff said:

All this is speculation fed by hard rightwing zealots. Come on Jeff politics 101 is demonize your opponent. The thing I find fascinating is Mr. Schiavo's side has not tried to demonize the parents 1 iota, yet the other side has turned him into some sort of Heinrich Himler.

OCA said:
All this is speculation fed by hard rightwing zealots. Come on Jeff politics 101 is demonize your opponent. The thing I find fascinating is Mr. Schiavo's side has not tried to demonize the parents 1 iota, yet the other side has turned him into some sort of Heinrich Himler.

er?

Mike 8 years ago: I love my wife, and would use this settlement to care for her, and love her forever

Mike 1 year ago: She told me she'd NEVER want to live like this...I want to 'pull the plug'.

That believable to you? He 'suddenly remembers' she wouldn't want to live like this?

-=d=- said:
er?

Mike 8 years ago: I love my wife, and would use this settlement to care for her, and love her forever

Mike 1 year ago: She told me she'd NEVER want to live like this...I want to 'pull the plug'.

That believable to you? He 'suddenly remembers' she wouldn't want to live like this?

I don't know D. Can't say what went through his mind. Anyway its over now, she's in a place I wish I was in sometimes, probably experiencing eternal pleasure of the unimaginable sort right about now rather than the hell that was her existence here on earth.

OCA said:
I don't know D. Can't say what went through his mind.

It doesn't even make you the least bit suspicious???

(shrug). If he would have went about it like I'm about to offer as example, there'd have been much less fuss:

"Since Terri's accident I have struggled with how to proceed. She's expressed to me she'd rather be let go, than to live her life in such a way. For the past few years, I hung on - hoping and praying. It's come a time that I let go my selfish reasons, and honor the request made of me years ago..."

-=d=- said:
It doesn't even make you the least bit suspicious???

(shrug). If he would have went about it like I'm about to offer as example, there'd have been much less fuss:

"Since Terri's accident I have struggled with how to proceed. She's expressed to me she'd rather be let go, than to live her life in such a way. For the past few years, I hung on - hoping and praying. It's come a time that I let go my selfish reasons, and honor the request made of me years ago..."

Nah you are right. There have been generally missteps I think on both sides here all along. Living will, those are the key words and I think the point of this whole mess. Living will and then there is nothing left to discuss.

OCA said:
Nah you are right. There have been generally missteps I think on both sides here all along. Living will, those are the key words and I think the point of this whole mess. Living will and then there is nothing left to discuss.

Very true.

OCA said:
I don't know D. Can't say what went through his mind. Anyway its over now, she's in a place I wish I was in sometimes, probably experiencing eternal pleasure of the unimaginable sort right about now rather than the hell that was her existence here on earth.

The only hell that I can see she was experiencing here on earth was at the hands of her "loving" husband.

Why does it make you sad that he gets what he deserves?
does he? you have irrefutable proof that he's deserving the demonization? please list it out in official links for official court and law enforcement documents.

SmarterThanYou said:
does he? you have irrefutable proof that he's deserving the demonization? please list it out in official links for official court and law enforcement documents.

I'll post that after you post irrefutable proof he didn't make the whole thing up.

;)

-=d=- said:
I'll post that after you post irrefutable proof he didn't make the whole thing up.

;)
thats not how things work in this world and you know it. None of you have any proof whatsoever that he has committed any crime but you're all too damn happy to spout every conspiracy theory under the sun about how he and the courts conspired to murder an innocent. that makes you all looney tunes and the epitome of hypocrits because you accuse the other side of it all the time when they do the same damn thing

SmarterThanYou said:
thats not how things work in this world and you know it. None of you have any proof whatsoever that he has committed any crime but you're all too damn happy to spout every conspiracy theory under the sun about how he and the courts conspired to murder an innocent. that makes you all looney tunes and the epitome of hypocrits because you accuse the other side of it all the time when they do the same damn thing

STY said:
you're all
Can you define that? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back