Scaring the left

You're right, RGS.

In fact, I'm typing this with one hand while I change my freshly-soiled diaper with the other.

You're right, RGS.

In fact, I'm typing this with one hand while I change my freshly-soiled diaper with the other.

I was just talking about this with my dad tonight. I was telling him how I want her to stay around, she is alienating the true conservatives and independents, the people the GOP needs.

Scaring the Right:

Fairness Doctrine! Obama's Birth Certificiate! They're coming to take our GUNS! They're gonna put all the Conservatives in FEMA camps! Muslims! AHHHHH!

You're right, RGS.

I was just talking about this with my dad tonight. I was telling him how I want her to stay around, she is alienating the true conservatives and independents, the people the GOP needs.

The GOP is having multiple personality disorder.

There's the intelligent but quiet and unappreciated Ron Paul persona (he sits in the front of the classroom and always turns in the assignments on time).

There's the morally-compromised but viciously-effective Karl Rove persona (he sits in the back of the classroom and cheats on the assignments).

And then there's the popular and loud-but-doesn't-really-say-anything Sarah Palin persona (she never went to class).

You're right, RGS.

There's the intelligent but quiet and unappreciated Ron Paul persona (he sits in the front of the classroom and always turns in the assignments on time).

There's the morally-compromised but viciously-effective Karl Rove persona (he sits in the back of the classroom and cheats on the assignments).

And then there's the popular and loud-but-doesn't-really-say-anything Sarah Palin persona (she never went to class).

:clap2: Exactly!

They need to be following Ron Paul, but we won't tell them. ;)

I don't agree with all or even most of his policy ideas, but the man has principles and will stand on them with conviction, which is more than I can say about most any other politician on either side. I got respect for him.

But this video is a pretty good example I think of what the current make-up of "conservatives" in the registered GOP think of Paul.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQrwKr_b4Lg]YouTube - Ron Paul - Rudy Giuliani Blowback Debate[/ame]

I agree, he should be running the party. He's got experience, intelligence, the ability to articulate his policy goals, and he's got the voting record to show he walks the walk. I don't think that brand of "conservatives" in the video accept his conservatism, which is why I doubt he'll be in any position of power in the GOP. :doubt:

You're right, RGS.

No, she sat there doing her make-up and dropped the class half way thru.

I would love to see her run. I want to hear more about how she got her foreign policy experience by seeing Russia from Alaska. Obama would tear her to pieces in a debate.

I would love to see her run. I want to hear more about how she got her foreign policy experience by seeing Russia from Alaska. Obama would tear her to pieces in a debate.

well, you are as dumb as the rest of you lefty buddies when it COMES TO ALASKA.
you friggen idiots probably don't REALIZE, they have a EARLY WARNING RADAR up there SPECIFICALY TO WATCH, Russia..
but we don't want to CUNFUS YOU WITH facts. that might clog up your wee brains an discount your alls make up bullshit, where Palin can see Russia from HER PORCH.
If you want to know anything of REAL FACTS. Just ask an ALASKAN..... ANYTHING ELSE YOU ALL NEED SCHOOLED ON..............IDOTS.:lol:

Last edited:

I don't agree with all or even most of his policy ideas, but the man has principles and will stand on them with conviction, which is more than I can say about most any other politician on either side. I got respect for him.

But this video is a pretty good example I think of what the current make-up of "conservatives" in the registered GOP think of Paul.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQrwKr_b4Lg]YouTube - Ron Paul - Rudy Giuliani Blowback Debate[/ame]

I agree, he should be running the party. He's got experience, intelligence, the ability to articulate his policy goals, and he's got the voting record to show he walks the walk. I don't think that brand of "conservatives" in the video accept his conservatism, which is why I doubt he'll be in any position of power in the GOP. :doubt:

That is how I feel about him. I do agree with him when it comes to the military, and a few other issues. I have listened to him quite a bit lately, and I have a lot of respect for him.

Forum List

Back