The Beautiful Woman Thread

What's more attractive on a woman: dress or swimsuit?

• Dress

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Swimsuit

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Truthspeaker

Αλήθεια η&
Nov 26, 2008
San Francisco
Must post Classy picture and Swimsuit Picture of all your favorite women. Let's see if we can get to a thousand women. And which is more attractive on a woman? Swimsuit or classy?
Jessica-Biel-at-the-Met-.jpg

jessica_biel_28.jpg

Obviously it depends on the women. I may be the only one, but I notice, in no particular order, a women's smile, eyes and her confidence, way before her attire.

Obviously it depends on the women. I may be the only one, but I notice, in no particular order, a women's smile, eyes and her confidence, way before her attire.

Don't tell us. Post a picture of the woman! Swimsuit and classy!
that's 2 women so far! 998 to go.

Last edited:
In the Western world and from glamour business, I like Catherine Zeta Jones. She's in in AquaAthena's avatar. She has class. Or Monica Belluci. They look also beautifull in older ages.
I like more dark hair women. Blondes I do not like that much, but Naomi Watts is also beautifull.

In the Western world and from glamour business, I like Catherine Zeta Jones. She's in in AquaAthena's avatar. She has class. Or Monica Belluci. They look also beautifull in older ages.
I like more dark hair women. Blondes I do not like that much, but Naomi Watts is also beautifull.

This is the thread where Pictures need to dominate words. I'll help you out.
article-1277000-0984C594000005DC-125_224x630.jpg

jones%20(66).jpg

This is the thread where Pictures need to dominate words. I'll help you out.(...)

Birth year 1964 !
4952monicabelluccicleav.jpg

59663926.jpg

SImply...the hottest female on the planet.

Attachments

• $Laetitia_Casta-084(www.TheWallpapers.org).jpg
    $Laetitia_Casta-084(www.TheWallpapers.org).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 109

New Topics

Forum List

Back