Scalia fails to put his hand on his heart during the national anthem.

C'mon, just one of you guys.

Just one.

Just one of you American flag pants wearing, uber patriotic mother fuckers please show an ounce of consistency and give Scalia the business.

Last edited:

She must have learned that from watching the pre-game stuff at football games. 95% of the players and people in the stands do not put their hands over their heart during the playing of the national anthem.

C'mon, just one of you guys.

Just one.

Just one of you American flag pants wearing, uber patriotic mother fuckers please show and ounce of consistency and give Scalia the business.

They can only say/do what Fox and Friends tells them every morning and nothing else :lol:

She must have learned that from watching the pre-game stuff at football games. 95% of the players and people in the stands do not put their hands over their heart during the playing of the national anthem.

um, scalia is a man

um, scalia is a man

You would have to check under the robe

um, scalia is a man

You would have to check under the robe

i've already called for his birth certificate

that's as far as i'm willing to go

Thank you liberal left for pointing out how Scalia is a scum bag for not covering his heart, I agree.

Believe it or not I was undecided on whom to root for in the NE vs Ravens game. Then they played the Anthem and neither Brady or Belichick covered their heart and I think Bilichick even left his hood on. On the other side Ray Lewis covered his heart and was actually singing the words. I was glad those disrespectful scum bags lost.

2007-10-01Time-Obama3.jpg

Not many people really understand what Pledge means and then standing to show respect.
Even individuals in my immediate family have no concept about the difference between the two.

Conservatives favorite judge seems to be dissing the Anthem. He also looks like the "Grand Inquisitor". What's up with that?

22106_596359513722897_644732438_n_zps4deab427.jpg

:dunno:

You usually put your hand on your heart for the pledge of alligance. Standing at attention for the anthem is perfectly acceptable.

Also, technically, you are not supposed to clap at the end of the anthem either.

In case you don't know there is plenty of shore front property in Montana. It seems you have never been there.

I'd like to see a video.

B/c for all we know a moment latter his hand was in place, instead of almost in place.

:lmao:

So you're saying it's not possible b/c no one would ever do such a thing.

I have shore front property in Montana that I would like to sell you reeeaaalll cheap.

Believe it or not I was undecided on whom to root for in the NE vs Ravens game.

The Ravens are ALWAYS the team to root for.

In any event, am I really the only person who has noticed that from the picture, it's exceedingly likely that Scalia was reaching up to yank off his hat and hold it to his shoulder?

Forum List

Back