Scalia fails to put his hand on his heart during the national anthem.

Conservatives favorite judge seems to be dissing the Anthem. He also looks like the "Grand Inquisitor". What's up with that?

22106_596359513722897_644732438_n_zps4deab427.jpg

:dunno:

As a school girl, I was taught that you stand at attention for the national anthem and put your hand over your heart for the pledge.

Go to a ball game sometime and watch the players. They merely stand at attention.

Scalia looks like he is still in the process of putting his hand over his heart. Anyway, regarding the pic, who is the black dude mad at? And the hispanic chick in the back looks to be fondling her boob. I have a better than average knowledge of anatomy and that is NOT where one expects to find one's heart. Anyway none of them are doing what we were taught in school to do - stand at attention.

The fun part is..that when Obama is captured in this out of context moments..right wing OUTRAGE GOES INTO OVERDRIVE.

:lol:

Looks to be more left wingers doing it wrong in that pic.

As a school girl, I was taught that you stand at attention for the national anthem and put your hand over your heart for the pledge.

Go to a ball game sometime and watch the players. They merely stand at attention.

Scalia looks like he is still in the process of putting his hand over his heart. Anyway, regarding the pic, who is the black dude mad at? And the hispanic chick in the back looks to be fondling her boob. I have a better than average knowledge of anatomy and that is NOT where one expects to find one's heart. Anyway none of them are doing what we were taught in school to do - stand at attention.

The fun part is..that when Obama is captured in this out of context moments..right wing OUTRAGE GOES INTO OVERDRIVE.

:lol:

Looks to be more left wingers doing it wrong in that pic.

:lmao:

of course it does :thup:

Conservatives favorite judge seems to be dissing the Anthem. He also looks like the "Grand Inquisitor". What's up with that?

You usually put your hand on your heart for the pledge of alligance. Standing at attention for the anthem is perfectly acceptable.

Also, technically, you are not supposed to clap at the end of the anthem either.

First, you're wrong.

Second, does he look like he's at attention to you?

The rat bastard didn't remove his cover either! Un-American scumbag!

Its okay when a conservative does it, and completely outrageous when a liberal does it. Republican double standards.

And why the fuck do you need to put your hand over your heart anyway? Its a damned song, no matter how much it means, you don't need to cover your heart. Just closing your eyes and standing still is enough.

You usually put your hand on your heart for the pledge of alligance. Standing at attention for the anthem is perfectly acceptable.

Also, technically, you are not supposed to clap at the end of the anthem either.

Wrong.

§170. National anthem; Star-Spangled Banner

The composition consisting of the words and music known as The Star-Spangled Banner is designated the national anthem of the United States of America.

§171. Conduct during playing

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United States of America - United States Code

I'll be waiting for all the outrage from the right.

Good quotes, i am corrected.

To be fair, Ginsberg looks like she is asleep behind Scalia.

She was probably shooting up earlier...

And why the fuck do you need to put your hand over your heart anyway? Its a damned song, no matter how much it means, you don't need to cover your heart. Just closing your eyes and standing still is enough.

You Witch.. :lol:

I liked that, "Once Upon a Time" show but I've only seen the first season...potty-mouth..:eusa_angel:

No links to the actual photo?

OH-NM, I found the 'link'....
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...2613103.-2207520000.1359197475&type=3&theater

I find interesting the comments on the FB photo. Some of them word-for-word as found in this thread.
Screen shots are AWESOME!

I'll be waiting for the 'liberal outrage' regarding this falsehood .

While Scalia is a political hack who belongs in prison for conflicts of interest, these nine are very likely the worst quality court in American history. Anti-American scum on the left degraded the Constitution with KELO while anti-American scum on the right degraded the Constitution with CITIZENS UNITED and a mix degraded all of America upholding the corporate boondoggle called ObamaCare. Ordinary US citizens have no court to depend on because the court is owned by corporations - that is today's bottom line.

But I digress...

While Scalia is cesspool scum in human format, the surprise to me is any of them show respect for the flag they all degrade in some way every term.

Last edited:

First, you're wrong.

Second, does he look like he's at attention to you?

The rat bastard didn't remove his cover either! Un-American scumbag!

Already provided the video showing he did not have his hat on, pay attention. This is just more liberal BS.

Forum List

Back