Say something good about Pres. Obama

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
It's been a crazy week where a lot a things have come down from The Hill that most of us dislike, for different reasons, but truly dislike, if not even hate.

So I thought I would try an upbeat thread.

Please list anything that Pres Obama has done, not done, that you liked and why.

I liked that he celebrated Pres Reagans 100th birthday with Nancy Reagan. I felt that that showed a deep respect for the Presidents that came before him.

[Note; You have the right to go the other way or ridicule each others posts. I'm asking you not to. And I challenge my fellow conservatives to come up with something. It's been 2 years, there must be one thing.]

I like the fact that he seems to be a genuine family man. Loves his wife and thinks the world of his kids. I don't care if your left or right there's not a damned thing wrong with that.

I like the fact that he seems to be a genuine family man. Loves his wife and thinks the world of his kids. I don't care if your left or right there's not a damned thing wrong with that.

Ok.. But it hardly sets him apart from the crowd.

Ok.. But it hardly sets him apart from the crowd.

He's out numbered 3 to 1. 3 females too one him.

Trust me on this, the fact that he doesn't drink b/c of that, means something.

Now post something positive. I double dog dare you.

The only thing I could consider positive would be that he went far enough, fast enough, to wake people up and take an interest in politics and fighting back hard enough to restore what we had with the Founding Fathers.

Obama got more than 100,000 of our troops out of Iraq. While I think adding 35,000 to Afghanistan was a mistake, at least he got us the hell out of Iraq.

I get just the opposite sense - I don't think he's capable of loving or respecting anyone other than himself.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
He is 3000 miles away from me now. He is not fucking up traffic or my flights. So that is a VERY good thing.

He's brought national attention to the oft misunderstood and underappreciated Arugula.

And he is occasionally handy around the house.

5244125051_a1391b3dab.jpg

Forum List

Back