Say something good about Pres. Obama

Say something good about Pres. Obama...

Well, the best thing I can say about Pres. Obama is that he is the absolute best "Most fucked up President" this country has ever had.

He's very bright and loves his country enough to look beyond partisan bickering. He tries to work with the less intelligent Republicans no matter how much hate they spew.

He's very funny and genuine. It's been rough overcoming the party of no and still he has accomplished a lot in two years.

He's very bright and loves his country enough to look beyond partisan bickering. He tries to work with the less intelligent Republicans no matter how much hate they spew.

He's very funny and genuine. It's been rough overcoming the party of no and still he has accomplished a lot in two years.

Somethin good, not somethin made up, try again:cuckoo:

He is not very bright and the Republicans he opposes tend to be much smarter than he is. But yes. He has finally learned a little bit of humility and thus, contrary to the inclinations of the generally rabid left wingers who dominate the Democrat Parody, he is attempting to negotiate at long last.

That he has been confronted with the Party of "no" is entirely a good thing. Parents often have to tell kids "no," too. "No, little Barry, you may NOT in fact stick that paper clip into the electrical socket." "No" can be a very good word. In opposing most of the liberal Democrat Parody agenda these past two years, the Republicans have been very right to say "No." It's just a shame they couldn't say it more effectively when it came to crap like the Obamacare legislation.

I want some of what this broad's on.

Dat bitch be high as a kite.

I can like and appreciate how passionate he is and how genuinely concerned he appears to be while disagreeing with his ideas on how to fix things.

What is with you rightwingnuts? An opinion was asked for she gave hers. Can't you just agree or disagree without the partisan hackery.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

What is with you rightwingnuts? An opinion was asked for she gave hers. Can't you just agree or disagree without the partisan hackery.

Seeing as how your original post I responded to was the epitome of what you speak, NO!

Try again....again lol

Good thread idea. Thanks!

Not surprisingly there are a lot of people unable to think of 1 single thing they like about him that isn't a backhanded compliment. What a shame. This is why you are considered extremists and the true RINO's.

Now I'll list one thing I like that he did: (I'm sure I will get attacked for this one)
1) Prevent insurance companies from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.

Not surprisingly there are a lot of people unable to think of 1 single thing they like about him that isn't a backhanded compliment. What a shame. This is why you are considered extremists and the true RINO's.

Now I'll list one thing I like that he did: (I'm sure I will get attacked for this one)
1) Prevent insurance companies from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.

CryusariverofPresidentBushcomplimentswhydonchya?

Seeing as how your original post I responded to was the epitome of what you speak, NO!

Try again....again lol

I suggest *you* try again.

Unless you can't do any better.... And judging from what I've seen of your posts so far, I'm thinking maybe you can't do any better.

I wlike that he has taken unemployment compensation and turned it into middle class welfare. BRAVO!

Last edited:
Step 1. - Take over the healthcare system
Step 2. - Sell the middle class on the entitlement state.

Forum List

Back