Say, how many of you know without using Google who this guy is?

article-mncop-4-0707.jpg

Hint:

He is NOT WHITE.

The rightwing version of the verse:

Blessed are the Peacemakers...

View%20colt%2001.jpga458f6e5-dd2f-41fc-a04f-e82da938b72cLarger.jpg

...for they shall be called the Killers of Blacks.
Sure makes sense to me.

Mexicans hate blacks more than whites do.

That kid wasn't goung for his gun.The cops knew he had a permit to carry, that's why he got pulled over. They are using cc and open carry to justify killing ppl. They aren't killing them because they're a threat...they are killing them because they are legally, constitutionally armed.

That kid wasn't goung for his gun.The cops knew he had a permit to carry, that's why he got pulled over. They are using cc and open carry to justify killing ppl. They aren't killing them because they're a threat...they are killing them because they are legally, constitutionally armed.
not really

he wasn't a kid.

How do you know?

utter bullshit

and more UBS

Doesn't matter if he had a permit.....you never reach for a gun when you get pulled over. Quickest way to end up on a slab I know of.

The officer that shot Philando.
His name is Jeronimo Yanez
Yeap, he isn't white is he?

I am wondering how many in those protests know he is Hispanic.

What difference does it make?

The protests are over indifference to black victims
Nope. The protests are designed to create hatred.

You're thinking of the Tea Party.
Pick out one sign from the Tea Party that is not a contrived sign by the left to make the tea party look racist that calls for dividing.

You are such an unreal lying sack of shit. Then again, you may not be a liar. You just parrot the lies that are told to you. You are not smart enough to know you are nothing but a pathetic dupe. Nothing you say (nothing) is original. Every last one of your posts are talking points from soros and his propaganda machine.

Either way you are a pile of shit.

Doesn't matter if he had a permit.....you never reach for a gun when you get pulled over. Quickest way to end up on a slab I know of.
you only have the cop's word it happened. Color me skeptical. That kid had nothing but petty ass traffic violations as a record. My niece lived there, she hated it and says it's the most segregated, racist city she's ever been in, and that being black is a crime in the white parts.

I'm surprised he hasn't been portrayed as a Caucasian Hispanic just like George Zimmerman was.
They can't. There is no Caucasian in him, unlike Zimmerman and obama.

LOL, ever notice how the pathetic pukes who constantly put WHITE in front of Hispanic with Zimmerman AFTER they learned he was half Hispanic NEVER EVER EVER let us know how obama is half white too?

Ever notice that?

Forum List

Back