Say hi to another dirty liberal!

Good to be here at USMB!

I knew this was a XenForo board the moment I landed here.. best board platform out there "In my view" :D

See you all around :up:

Damn it, I warned them that this XenForo platform would attract the, "Wrong Kind" of members....:tongue-44:

Juuust kiddin, welcome to the melodrama and wisdom of the ages.

Liberal or not you should try showering from time to time, it's something many of us do when we get dirty...........

Liberal or not you should try showering from time to time, it's something many of us do when we get dirty...........

I prefer to just drench myself with more patchouli, slip on the birkenstocks and be out the door :D
Uuuuummmm.... Maybe you should hire your head out to the lamp oil companies, might as well make a profit out of being dirty...... Or go the easy route and become a politician.......

When did they invent clean liberals?

Can we have a reformed liberal?

What sort of gravy goes with a liberal and is there desert?

disclaimer.gif

I am a fiscal liberal that believes inn spending on infrastructure, science, r&d, education and a safetynet.

I do have some social conservative leanings!!! You won't find me whining about the effin LBGT crap!!! I do support the death penalty and bombing the shit out of our enemies!!!!!

I also support the family and hate feminism with a passion.

Let's just say I am different.

Good to be here at USMB!

I knew this was a XenForo board the moment I landed here.. best board platform out there "In my view" :D

See you all around :up:

Hey Godzildo.....good to see you.......we need more like you....:D

th

Forum List

Back