Say Hello To 'Obama Jr'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Keith Ellison Thinks Black People Don't Have An 'Obligation' To Obey The Government
- Ellison Once Said Black People Don't Have 'Obligation' To Obey Government

"Democratic congressman and DNC chair front-runner Keith Ellison once said that “black people don’t live in a democracy” and “don’t have an obligation” to obey the government."

Obama spent the last 8 years as President by-passing Congress and breaking the law, violating both the Constitution and Rule of Law...but not sure if he thought ALL black people could do so or just HIM, though.

On second thought, I think the Narcissist In Chief only thought HE could do so....

ANYWAY, based on Ellison's beliefs (and potentially color - based on the whole emphasis placed on Obama's color when he won) it looks like Elizabeth Warren...and Hillary...have competition for the 2020 DNC Presidential Nomination.

(I wonder who they will rig their Primaries for THIS time. :p)

Keith Ellison Thinks Black People Don't Have An 'Obligation' To Obey The Government

"Democratic congressman and DNC chair front-runner Keith Ellison once said that “black people don’t live in a democracy” and “don’t have an obligation” to obey the government."

Obama spent the last 8 years as President by-passing Congress and breaking the law, violating both the Constitution and Rule of Law...but not sure if he thought ALL black people could do so or just HIM, though.

On second thought, I think the Narcissist In Chief only thought HE could do so....

ANYWAY, based on Ellison's beliefs (and potentially color - based on the whole emphasis placed on Obama's color when he won) it looks like Elizabeth Warren...and Hillary...have competition for the 2020 DNC Presidential Nomination.

Set my mind at ease, Eaze.....

You haven't procreated, have you?

Set my mind at ease, Eaze.....

You haven't procreated, have you?

I assume you support the NOI fool as DNC chair, yes?

So do we! Keep reminding America of exactly what you stand for, racism, terrorism, division, violence, and strife.

The next democrat president hasn't been born yet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back