Say a prayer for the President.

Immanuel

Gold Member
May 15, 2007
Tonight at about ten minutes after seven eastern time while I was taking a shower, I got this intense urge to say a prayer for the President. I have no idea where it came from except that I suddenly thought that I need to say a prayer for the President and do it right then. Which I did.

I am not a prophet nor a psychic and I can't even say that there was anything behind this beyond the thought that I needed to prayer for him.

Most of you know that I am no fan of the President or truthfully anyone in politics at the moment, but I ask those of you who pray... especially those of you like me, who are at odds with the man and his politics to earnestly pray for him, for his safety and his ability to govern this nation in a manner acceptable to God, the creator of all things. Don't ask why because I don't have an answer, all I know is that prayer is needed.

Please whether you agree with him or not... Pray for him.

Immie

The following is an interview with Mark Twain...

Interviewer: "Mr. Twain, do you pray for your elected officials?"

Mark Twain: (thinks for a moment) "No sir, I do not. I see our elected officials and pray for the people."

Tonight at about ten minutes after seven eastern time while I was taking a shower, I got this intense urge to say a prayer for the President. I have no idea where it came from except that I suddenly thought that I need to say a prayer for the President and do it right then. Which I did.

I am not a prophet nor a psychic and I can't even say that there was anything behind this beyond the thought that I needed to prayer for him.

Most of you know that I am no fan of the President or truthfully anyone in politics at the moment, but I ask those of you who pray... especially those of you like me, who are at odds with the man and his politics to earnestly pray for him, for his safety and his ability to govern this nation in a manner acceptable to God, the creator of all things. Don't ask why because I don't have an answer, all I know is that prayer is needed.

Immie

I will never pray for that man, hell I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. I wont wish harm on him because that bad karma but if something bad happens to him it wont break my heart of make me cry, that's for damn sure.

Immie

I will never pray for that man, hell I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. I wont wish harm on him because that bad karma but if something bad happens to him it wont break my heart of make me cry, that's for damn sure.

Thanks for sharing your irrational hatred with us!

Obama....my only comments for you are
1. You sow division, racism and hatred ....you will reap division, racism and hatred.
2. Good luck...your going to need it.

I would never, ever pray for a politician. They are all self-serving, arrogant individuals who can only piss on the public. Let them pray for themselves. They do everything else for themselves!

Forum List

Back