Savannah Guthrie is a pile of Feces

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
What a dirtbag smug reporter.
While President Donald Trump focused on answering voter questions at his NBC News town hall in Miami on Thursday night, “Today Show” co-anchor and town hall moderator Savannah Guthrie decided her words were better.

While President Donald Trump focused on answering voter questions at his NBC News town hall in Miami on Thursday night, “Today Show” co-anchor and town hall moderator Savannah Guthrie decided her words were better.

Come up with something other than alt-right manufactured sour grapes. Your man sucked....again. He didn't even have Biden across from him and he still looked like the incompetent louse he is.

Come up with something other than alt-right manufactured sour grapes. Your man sucked....again. He didn't even have Biden across from him and he still looked like the incompetent louse he is.
You saw no difference in the moderators between the the two townhalls? Yes or no?

Yup, a Townhall where the moderator asks 43 questions to the publics 10 questions.

NBC and Savannah need to look at the definition of townhall.
townhall; an event at which a politician or public official answers questions from members of the public.

I thought that Guthrie and NBC looked incompetent not knowing how a townhall was supposed to be handled.
What say you?

I thought that Guthrie and NBC looked incompetent not knowing how a townhall was supposed to be handled.
What say you?

Trump is the candidate. Not Savannah Guthrie. Can we at least agree on that?
He is the President of the United States. He can at least act like it.
He couldn't answer the questions, so, he played Trump. *Shrug^.
Don't blame the moderator for that. It's his job to be Presidential...if only he could. :)

I'm glad to see someone other than myself noticed the leftwing sham.

There goes Jack Off in his usual full denial rambling mode again. . .

What say you?

Don't blame the moderator for that. It's his job to be Presidential...if only he could. :)
He answered the questions.
He didn't know what QAnon was....most Americans don't have a clue on what it is.
He wasn't sure of when he was last tested for the China virus, well, he's tested so often for it
he couldn't be....EXACT, but within a day. WTF?
All the other answers he cleared up a lot of confusion of the lies from your tribe.
You and your ilk get your panties all in a knot and fire off shit you don't know anything about.
He's the best president that America has had in my lifetime. Historians will also note that a century from now
if America is still here.
You can't even answer MarathonMikes question to you because you're too fucking dishonest, minion.

PS if NBC and Guthries didn't want a townhall, they shouldn't have packaged it as a townhall.

Yup, a Townhall where the moderator asks 43 questions to the publics 10 questions.

NBC and Savannah need to look at the definition of townhall.
townhall; an event at which a politician or public official answers questions from members of the public.

To be more specific: in the first 30 minutes of a 60 minute "town hall," Guthrie herself took up 20 minutes of the time with nothing but machine gun accusatory questions trying to back Trump into a corner getting him to stumble and say something she could then use to further attack him, meantime, she never even listened to any of Trump's answers! Interrupting him in mid reply every time to hit him with yet another openly hostile, accusatory question. Of the remaining ten minutes, only two questions got asked by the actual town hall guests.

She continued her back and forth battering of Trump in between regular questions during the remaining 30 minutes. All in all, I'd bet more of the show was taken up by her than the actual town hall, but then, I figured NBC had an angle to wanting to give Trump time on TV.

I was going to sit down and try to count the number of hostile, rude, disrespectful times she interrupted and cut the president off but finally figured, why bother.

What say you?

He didn't know what QAnon was....most Americans don't have a clue on what it is.
He wasn't sure of when he was last tested for the China virus, well, he's tested so often for it
All the other answers he cleared up a lot of confusion of the lies from your tribe.
You and your ilk get your panties all in a knot and fire off shit you don't know anything about.
He's the best president that America has had in my lifetime. Historians will also note that a century from now
You can't even answer MarathonMikes question to you because you're too fucking dishonest, minion.

No he didn't. And if you think he didn't know what QAnon was, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. I swear, I own it. :)
No one in his circle at the White House will answer the virus negative testing question. Why? Because the answer is simple. He was
most likely infected the night he walked into that debate hall. That would be a bridge you can't rebuild if it got out.
If you think he's the best President...well...my bridge is still available.
And sorry, he'll be remembered by history as the worst President this country ever elected.

He constantly interrupted her. Treated her with disdain at times. And didn't directly answer any of her questions and follow up.

What say you?

No he didn't. And if you think he didn't know what QAnon was, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. I swear, I own it. :)
No one in his circle at the White House will answer the virus negative testing question. Why? Because the answer is simple. He was
most likely infected the night he walked into that debate hall. That would be a bridge you can't rebuild if it got out.
If you think he's the best President...well...my bridge is still available.
And sorry, he'll be remembered by history as the worst President this country ever elected.

He constantly interrupted her. Treated her with disdain at times. And didn't directly answer any of her questions and follow up.
I see you didn't even watch his townhall., you must have been stuck on licking Biden's boots.
She wouldn't let him finish his thoughts and kept cutting him off.
Not sure that I believe you know what is fact and what isn't when you KNOW what Trump knows.
Sounds like you're fucking lying again, it's what you and your ilk do.

Always has been. nothing new, definitely not the sweet southern lady she pretends to be on the air

What say you?

Jack, you're a scream of full denial and bullshit. Trump was the only reasonable adult in the room, both during the town hall AND the first debate. You, Biden and the rest of you're ilk wouldn't hold up in a grade-school classroom. While you accord Joe treatment like the Queen of England, you treat Trump like dog crap stuck to your shoe then talk of how badly HE behaved.

You are the dingleberry in ther dog ass of life.

You dumb ass if it was Obama she would be licking his balls like there were Matt Lauer's:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What say you?

You keep dodging the question. Did you not see any difference between the conduct of the MODERATORS in the two town halls?
A simple Yes or No.

Savannah has joined the ranks of Candy Crowley and Megyn Kelley as women who surrendered their journalistic integrity for fleeting national fame.

Forum List

Back