Saudi Arabia's solution to 1300 dead Muslims? 28 more dead Muslims

Jim Hoft? Gateway Plunder-it? :rofl:

Couldn't you find a more dishonest source?

Your article points to a source at ABNA. That page claims --- but does not link --- that it gets this from Al-Diyar, a newspaper in Lebanon. Al-Diyar's site says nothing about it. And every other Google result for the story refers right back to ABNA, the page with no link.

In other words it's still-yet-more unsubstantiated fake news from the Blog-o-sphere.

Jim Freaking Hoft. SMH....

Last edited:
A

Your article points to a source at ABNA. That page claims --- but does not link --- that it gets this from Al-Diyar, a newspaper in Lebanon. Al-Diyar's site says nothing about it. And every other Google result for the story refers right back to ABNA, the page with no link.

In other words it's still-yet-more unsubstantiated fake news from the Blog-o-sphere.

Maybe you should go to Saudi Arabia and find out for yourself.

A

Maybe you should go to Saudi Arabia and find out for yourself.

I just DID find out for myself. I'm not the one claiming this is a real story.
From Jim Hoft of all creatures.

Oh Lordy, Pogo the Nogo cant find a story on a news site that is written in Arabic? Why, it cannot exist if Pogo cant find it! /sarc

Here is the Lebanese online paper, Pogo, show me where their English translation is, if you would be so kind.

If you cant, then how the fuck do you know it has no such story?

الديار

Oh Lordy, Pogo the Nogo cant find a story on a news site that is written in Arabic? Why, it cannot exist if Pogo cant find it! /sarc

Here is the Lebanese online paper, Pogo, show me where their English translation is, if you would be so kind.

الديار

I've already been to that site. In English. Before I posted anything. I got suspicious when it cited a source but could not link to it. I got more suspicious when every other iteration of this story referred right back to ABNA. Which means not only has nobody corroborated it, nobody has even documented it.

In other words I did my homework. In other words I'm not Jim Hoft.

الديار

I've already been to that site. In English. Before I posted anything.

In other words I did my homework. In other words I'm not Jim Hoft.

So you got a link to the English translation from that site or not?

Yeah, because the US doesn't execute people, or have a foreign policy that puts the lives of people in other countries last on their list, or treat poor Americans at home like scum.

So we must be no better than a Wahabi monarchical regime that is trying to live in the 13th century, is that what you are trying to say, doofus?

If so, why don't you go live there and help raise the average IQ of the US by a few points?

Hey, Pogo, here is a Jewish site that has a link to the story written in Arabic.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/10/07/report-saudi-arabia-allegedly-beheads-28-for-hajj-stampede/

And it links to the original story at the Lebanese ARabic news site here:

غدا قطع رأس 28 مسؤولا عن مجزرة منى

Sounds like you are talking out of your ass once again.

Cheers.

And again --- cites no source, no quote, no name, nothing.

And I see in the comments complaints about "fake news". Wonder why.

So ---- why couldn't ABNA link to that page? Why couldn't Jim Hoft find it?

Hey, Pogo, here is yet another story that says a Saudi royal prince caused the stampede, thus giving motive for the Saudis to execute 28 people as scape goats for it instead.

PressTV-'Prince convoy caused Hajj stampede'

Hey FrigidWeirdo, this is the kind of government you want to live under? Ruled by murderous nitwits like this? Our government isn't that bad, at least not yet.

Hey, Pogo, I found a CNN page that claims to have gotten their story from Saudi activists, guess that's code for Marxist agitators.

Saudi King Orders Beheading of 28 People After Thousands Die in Mena Crises

"According to Saudi activists only after 12 hours of the crises the king ordered beheading of 28 people whose names are not revealed yet."

You are welcome, doofus.

"According to Saudi activists". Exactly. Who aren't named or quoted or linked.

And you linked to a CNN iReport page. Which means it's a USER-GENERATED blog anyone can write. It's like starting a thread here.

Damn, you assclowns wouldn't last ten minutes in real journalism. :lol:

Hey, Pogo, here is a Jewish site that has a link to the story written in Arabic.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/10/07/report-saudi-arabia-allegedly-beheads-28-for-hajj-stampede/

And it links to the original story at the Lebanese ARabic news site here:

غدا قطع رأس 28 مسؤولا عن مجزرة منى

Sounds like you are talking out of your ass once again.

Cheers.

And again --- cites no source, no quote, no name, nothing.

And I see in the comments complaints about "fake news". Wonder why.

So ---- why couldn't ABNA link to that page? Why couldn't Jim Hoft find it?

Maybe the Saudis politely requested that they remove it?

I don't know, all I know is that you claimed to have read an English version of a news source that is only in Arabic. Where did you find your English source of that news site?

Hey, Pogo, here is yet another story that says a Saudi royal prince caused the stampede, thus giving motive for the Saudis to execute 28 people as scape goats for it instead.

PressTV-'Prince convoy caused Hajj stampede'

Hey FrigidWeirdo, this is the kind of government you want to live under? Ruled by murderous nitwits like this? Our government isn't that bad, at least not yet.

Yeah I saw that story, several times.

Hey, Pogo, I found a CNN page that claims to have gotten their story from Saudi activists, guess that's code for Marxist agitators.

Saudi King Orders Beheading of 28 People After Thousands Die in Mena Crises

"According to Saudi activists only after 12 hours of the crises the king ordered beheading of 28 people whose names are not revealed yet."

You are welcome, doofus.

"According to Saudi activists". Exactly. Who aren't named or quoted or linked.

And you linked to a CNN iReport page. Which means it's a USER-GENERATED blog anyone can write. It's like starting a thread here.

Damn, you assclowns wouldn't last ten minutes in real journalism. :lol:

Yeah, since Pogo cant find it it must be made up fiction. :eusa_whistle:

Got that link yet?

Forum List

Back