Saudi Arabia's solution to 1300 dead Muslims? 28 more dead Muslims

I dont get it. This is a reliable enough of a story and there is nothing unbelievable about the Saudis ordering the beheading of hundreds of people, much less a mere 28, but thanks to the derailing of the thread by Nogo, instead of discussing anything more about the differences between a sadistic Wahabiist monarchy and more secular Muslim powers in the region, or how the purchasing power of the US dollar is dependent on the Saudis or anything else, instead we end up going in circles with Nogo about whether the story was valid or not.

That is why I say Nogo is nothing more than a blue nosed troll. He has done this man many times. I am sick of the fool.

It is their version of shouting fire in a crowded theater, if it resulted in death the person would likely get the death penalty.
as for the bulldozers..... you can't leave them laying around in the heat or there could be a spread of bugs and disease. There is no place to calmly identify them and store them "a la" CSI.

I'm surprised it is only 28 that the Saudis have blamed.

rules, laws and punishment in the rest of the world should not be held to US standards.

It is their version of shouting fire in a crowded theater, if it resulted in death the person would likely get the death penalty.
as for the bulldozers..... you can't leave them laying around in the heat or there could be a spread of bugs and disease. There is no place to calmly identify them and store them "a la" CSI.

I'm surprised it is only 28 that the Saudis have blamed.

rules, laws and punishment in the rest of the world should not be held to US standards.

Sometimes you are remarkably coherent and rational. Then there are other times, lol.

Good reading this time.

Forum List

Back