Saturday Night.. Sex Lies

You stalked me a while, saying I do self-discussions in the threads I opened, which I indeed do, but still it is none of your business as long as usmb.com officials have nothing to say against.

And you tried to be funny like
the next turkey I put in the oven facing east.

Cooking is probably the only thing you are good at.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...turning-its-back-on-the-west.html#post2506966

In reality, you are low-class.
I somehow question if this sexist-issue was the right instrument to pay you back.
I would have liked to pay you back with more intellectual dedication.
But now for me this issue is resolved.
I hope, you now behave in the threads I write, till you are asked of your opinion. Because you had nothing to say in these threads on a factual basis, you just showed up to mock me personally, for whatever reason I dont know.
And, I dont really expect an answer from you.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

I hope your mother finds you a wife soon, you are getting very old now you know. I will mock you as i please. And i think i will mock you more now.

:ack-1:
Damn it, I've never ran across one like that, it kinda sucks.

There have been a few I've put a pillow over their face so they would shut the hell up and quit disturbing the neighbors.

Sex is supposed to be fun...and loud and raucous. I don't know about you Lumpy, but silent partners are not much fun.

I have an ex wife who moaned so loud she woke the neighbors next door. But I had a Peruvian girlfriend who woke the neighbors across the street.

I hope it was as good for them as it was for her!

Sex isn't supposed to be anything, it just is whatever you make it.

Some folks like being bound and gagged and whipped. Abused, beaten, spanked, burned and humiliated.

I just like to be fully in love and express it like a wild animal. But I am kinky that way.

Damn it, I've never ran across one like that, it kinda sucks.

There have been a few I've put a pillow over their face so they would shut the hell up and quit disturbing the neighbors.

Sex is supposed to be fun...and loud and raucous. I don't know about you Lumpy, but silent partners are not much fun.

I have an ex wife who moaned so loud she woke the neighbors next door. But I had a Peruvian girlfriend who woke the neighbors across the street.

I hope it was as good for them as it was for her!

Sex isn't supposed to be anything, it just is whatever you make it.

Some folks like being bound and gagged and whipped. Abused, beaten, spanked, burned and humiliated.

I just like to be fully in love and express it like a wild animal. But I am kinky that way.

I suppose the wild animal things okay as long as you're going around humping trees and stuff....:lol:

At least we men are more honest about sex.... it's science...:lol:

-------------:eusa_whistle:

Women are more likely than men to lie about their sex lives, reveals a new study. Women's coyness about their sexual behaviour was unveiled by a US study involving a fake lie detector test.

In surveys since the 1960s, men typically report having more sexual partners and than do women - a statistically impossible feat. For example, British men boast an average of 13 partners over a lifetime compared with an average of nine partners for women.

Scientists previously explained this anomaly by suggesting men were exaggerating their tally, while women were understating their total. But now Terri Fisher at Ohio State University and Michele Alexander at the University of Maine suggest that men are in fact more truthful in such surveys.

Women change their answers depending on whether or not they believe they will be caught out not telling the truth, the researchers found. The number of sexual partners a woman reported nearly doubled when women thought they were hooked up to a lie detector machine.

Fake lie-detector reveals women's sex lies - 14 July 2003 - New Scientist

OK, but who gives a shit? People lie about sex because they have other problems. Like shitty marriages, or virginity/images to protect.

Your own source attributes the difference to social bias that you yourself perpetuate!

Not that I am trying to diss you, per se. But why bash women? They are just men with different hormones.

OK, but who gives a shit? People lie about sex because they have other problems. Like shitty marriages, or virginity/images to protect.

Your own source attributes the difference to social bias that you yourself perpetuate!

Not that I am trying to diss you, per se. But why bash women? They are just men with different hormones.

You're taking this way too seriously.........Ya dildo

Last edited:

I hope your mother finds you a wife soon, you are getting very old now you know. I will mock you as i please. And i think i will mock you more now.

My job involves traveling a lot between Germany and Turkey.
With the recent significant economic growth in Germany (about 3.5%) my company again has contracts almost on pre-crisis levels with German business partners. During crisis all contracts were decreased or freezed, currently I do cultivation of business links, and my company needs me for this to be in Germany more then usual.
Probably this will stay this way at least till to Christmas.

It is not easy to find a real relationship with a woman intended for marriage if you travel a lot.

I only have none sincere contacts to women, nothing involving too much feelings and commitment. So yes, probably I might get married through an arranged marriage, where my mother does all the qualification and selection thingy for me.

See, that is the background of this whole marriage thing.
It is nothing you can mock me with.

My job involves traveling a lot between Germany and Turkey.
With the recent significant economic growth in Germany (about 3.5%) my company again has contracts almost on pre-crisis levels with German business partners. During crisis all contracts were decreased or freezed, currently I do cultivation of business links, and my company needs me for this to be in Germany more then usual.
Probably this will stay this way at least till to Christmas.

It is not easy to find a real relationship with a woman intended for marriage if you travel a lot.

I only have none sincere contacts to women, nothing involving too much feelings and commitment. So yes, probably I might get married through an arranged marriage, where my mother does all the qualification and selection thingy for me.

See, that is the background of this whole marriage thing.
It is nothing you can mock me with.

You may not think its good mocking material... but you're mistake. :lol:

Forum List

Back