Saturday Night.. Sex Lies

Well you did make the claim that you might be interested in a reduction but thats' not the point. Your claim that you chase men off with your "up front" attitude is a bit bogus. Are you sure you don't scare em off by just taking your clothes off ?

:lol:

Yeah, i do want a reduction, if you cant deal with that, that is your problem. I don't think many men can claim they want a dick reduction, so how is wanting a reduction...bragging And an up front attitude about sex DOES make men nervous. As you are so kindly showing everyone.

you are very frustrated aren't you? Sad sad sad...

No---please read with comprehension. You HAVE made a claim about large breasts, use provacative sexual images in you avatars and your "up front" attitude about sex is about as believable as Actsnoblemartin having a 10 inch cock. Pretending to be some hot cyber hussy is what's pathetic.

WOW, avatars have you that much in a bunch do they? Ive not made claims of breast size in the forums. Read any thread involving sex here that i have participated in.... what is that 3-4 of them including this one? ...and i am VERY up front about sex and sexuality. If that makes you nervous, that is not my problem, it is yours.

Hussy would imply that i am coming on to everyone here in a sexual way and the majority of my posts are sexual in content. I think you would have a very hard time proving that even a small fraction of my post are like that. Can you say the same about yours?

Last edited:
This is the thing about sex, women have it rather easy, basically they just have to show up. Where as the Guys do the bulk of the work and take on the responsibility of success.

In teenager age (school etc.) it also happens a lot that girls take the initiative to have a relationship with a specific boy.
As you become older, this changes and the man has to do all the work. Even if you know, that a woman is attracted from you, she probably will stay passive and wait till you make the first move.
At least this was my experience.

This is the thing about sex, women have it rather easy, basically they just have to show up. Where as the Guys do the bulk of the work and take on the responsibility of success.

Ain't it the truth------I don't know why we even bother---damn hormones :lol:

:lol:..Granted women can improve or distract from the situation but bottom line, it's up to the Guy..

Damn hormones is right... mmm...I must be getting old and past the peak..

:lol:

Yeah, i do want a reduction, if you cant deal with that, that is your problem. I don't think many men can claim they want a dick reduction, so how is wanting a reduction...bragging And an up front attitude about sex DOES make men nervous. As you are so kindly showing everyone.

you are very frustrated aren't you? Sad sad sad...

No---please read with comprehension. You HAVE made a claim about large breasts, use provacative sexual images in you avatars and your "up front" attitude about sex is about as believable as Actsnoblemartin having a 10 inch cock. Pretending to be some hot cyber hussy is what's pathetic.

WOW, avatars have you that much in a bunch do they? Ive not made claims of breast size in the forums. Read any thread involving sex here that i have participated in.... what is that 3-4 of them including this one? ...and i am VERY up front about sex and sexuality. If that makes you nervous, that is not my problem, it is yours.

Hussy would imply that i am coming on to everyone here in a sexual way and the majority of my posts are sexual in content. I think you would have a very hard time proving that even a small fraction of my post are like that. Can you say the same about yours?

Oh please---anyone with minimal powers of observation can tell that you use sexual avatars for attention. You DID make the claim that you might be interested in a breast reduction in spite of your denials.
If you're not trying to get attention by using sexual avatars and profile pics why are you using them? Again--you claims of sexual openess is pure braggadocio comparable to a high school locker room full of teens.

(...) Even if you know, that a woman is attracted from you, she probably will stay passive and wait till you make the first move.

But I also got it sometimes wrong with the conviction that she is attracted.
It happens once in a while.

In teenager age (school etc.) it also happens a lot that girls take the initiative to have a relationship with a specific boy.
As you become older, this changes and the man has to do all the work. Even if you know, that a woman is attracted from you, she probably will stay passive and wait till you make the first move.

I was talking about actual sex but what your saying is certainly true in my opinion.

:lol:..Granted women can improve or distract from the situation but bottom line, it's up to the Guy..

Hell--women even think you like em if they catch you in a weak moment. :lol:

There in............:party:......NL baseball

okay.. yup.. I've been distracted

Last edited:

Fuck you,Dillo. You men are totally ruled by your penis...you will do anything for a view of nekkid knockers LOL.

Oh please---anyone with minimal powers of observation can tell that you use sexual avatars for attention. You DID make the claim that you might be interested in a breast reduction in spite of your denials.
If you're not trying to get attention by using sexual avatars and profile pics why are you using them? Again--you claims of sexual openess is pure braggadocio comparable to a high school locker room full of teens.

I did say i am interested in a breast reduction. Because i am interested in a breast reduction. I have backtracked on that statement now have i?

I use the avatars that i like just as you use the avatars you like. If i wanted attention trust me, i would not be using the tame avatars that you have seen. The avatars i have used so far are nothing compared to what i have seen others use, or are the men the only ones who can use females as avatars?

Again who talks sex on this board more...you or i? So please don't try and say i am comparable to a high school locker room full of teens. So if you are that un nerved by sexual content topics you may want to avoid threads like this in the future.

Fuck you,Dillo. You men are totally ruled by your penis...you will do anything for a view of nekkid knockers LOL.

Geez... wait.. my penis is talking..

I did say i am interested in a breast reduction. Because i am interested in a breast reduction. I have backtracked on that statement now have i?

I use the avatars that i like just as you use the avatars you like. If i wanted attention trust me, i would not be using the tame avatars that you have seen. The avatars i have used so far are nothing compared to what i have seen others use, or are the men the only ones who can use females as avatars?

Again who talks sex on this board more...you or i? So please don't try and say i am comparable to a high school locker room full of teens. So if you are that un nerved by sexual content topics you may want to avoid threads like this in the future.

Finally got you to come clean about talking about your tit size but now we have to hear you brag again about the avatars you would like to use but can't ?? Are you sure you ain't a teen age boy braggin about his conquests ? :eusa_whistle:

I was talking about actual sex but what your saying is certainly true in my opinion.

I am not married, probably it is different with sex in a marriage when it comes to frequency of it. But as a non-married person I think that women are no killjoy in a relationship. I have not met much women which made any issue out of this subject at all. Off course once you passed the phase to actually get physically intimate.
Probably this would become different after some years of marriage, and the wife connects sex to expectations or conditions from you on another subject, but then again marriage has its own advantages besides that whole physical thing. EDIT, at least I want to believe in these advantages :lol:

Last edited:

Hey---I was nice to a few old ladies without staring at their knockers !

Finally got you to come clean about talking about your tit size but now we have to hear you brag again about the avatars you would like to use but can't ?? Are you sure you ain't a teen age boy braggin about his conquests ? :eusa_whistle:

No coming clean about it, please quote it. Saying that i want a reduction is NOT talking about my breast size. Did i mention anything about size or are you just projecting and wishful thinking that i did? I see that you still want to see other avatars :lol:

No, just not one of those weak women who will do anything if they think someone likes them.

Forum List

Back