Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

What gets me is all you radical liberal kooks are saying that a popular person as governor for 643 days, who passed great legislation that benefited a state doesn't qualify as experience to hold the Office of the Presidency compared to someone that spent 143 days in the Senate.

WikiAnswers - How many attendance days did Obama serve in the US Senate

She didn't PASS a freaking THING she signed legislation PASSED by the State Legislator. How dumb can you get?

So that means Bill Clinton as Governer had no merit either when he signed bills into law?

I was kinda thinking you is. As for Obama being arrogant, I got no problem saying he is. Anyone, or any Party that has the nerve to try and stuff that worthless Health Care Reform package down our throats whether we want it or not, is about as arrogant as it gets. :eusa_hand:

Heck the type of person that would even want to be president has to have arrogance in his/her personality profile somewhere to want the job.

Yes, there is no doubt that they have to have a huge ego, but Obama lacks any humility and it shows. Have you noticed how he jerks his head up to the right and sticks his nose in the air, good greif, you think his staff would tell him to stop doing that. He does that when he is questioned and becomes defensive.

A bit too uppity for a black person huh?

Has he said he is the decider yet?

Heck the type of person that would even want to be president has to have arrogance in his/her personality profile somewhere to want the job.

Yes, there is no doubt that they have to have a huge ego, but Obama lacks any humility and it shows. Have you noticed how he jerks his head up to the right and sticks his nose in the air, good greif, you think his staff would tell him to stop doing that. He does that when he is questioned and becomes defensive.

A bit too uppity for a black person huh?

Has he said he is the decider yet?

He is also amazingly articulate. :lol:

I was kinda thinking you is. As for Obama being arrogant, I got no problem saying he is. Anyone, or any Party that has the nerve to try and stuff that worthless Health Care Reform package down our throats whether we want it or not, is about as arrogant as it gets. :eusa_hand:

Good eye batter, good eye! :clap2:

well steph the whiner , quitting is going to help Sarah either, count on it

LOL, only TIME will tell.:lol:
Time's UP!!!
825.gif

February 18, 2011

"A copy of a tell-all book by Frank Bailey, “Blind Allegiance to Sarah Palin: A Memoir of Our Tumultuous Years,” has been leaked to members of the media. In the book, Palin’s former chief of staff gives an unflattering view inside the former governor’s rise to fame.

In the foreword of his 456-page manuscript, originally titled “Renegade: Sarah Palin’s Hatchet Man,” Bailey says Palin e-mailed him, “I hate this damn job” days before she quit in July 2009. The book goes on to describe Palin’s staff targeting political opponents for personal retribution, through a variety of public channels.

“We set our sights and went after opponents in coordinated attacks, utilizing what we called ‘Fox News surrogates’, friendly blogs, ghost-written op eds, media opinion polls (that we often rigged), letters to editors, and carefully edited speeches,” Bailey wrote. “Nobody needed to be told what to do; we understood Sarah’s silent mandate to do something now.”

Bailey says he regretted his actions on Palin’s behalf, describing them as contrary to the Christian principles in which he believed.

“I have no doubt Sarah's belief in God was real and passionate. Hers just wasn’t the same God I knew growing up, the one who preached the importance of love, honor, and charity,” Bailey wrote. “That I turned my back on these teachings and offered her blind allegiance is a cross I will forever bear.”

Everyone say.....

Buh-BYE, SARAH!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

529.gif
529.gif

529.gif
528.gif

Last edited:
Anyone who would seriously support The Disasta From Alsaka for pres is even dumber than she is.

Off-the-charts stupidity.

...but having said that, I HOPE SHE AT LEAST ENTERS THE GOBP PRIMARIES!!!!

February 19, 2011

"The manuscript is titled, "In Blind Allegiance to Sarah Palin: A Memoir of our Tumultuous Years." Bailey is a former Alaska Airlines supervisor who joined Palin's campaign team at the beginning of her successful run for governor in 2006. He writes in the manuscript how he was charmed and inspired by Palin.

Bailey recounts how he was impressed when she blew the whistle on Republican Party Chairman Randy Ruedrich for doing political work at his state job. Bailey calls himself a Fox News conservative and said he became convinced she had the principles and courage to take on the Alaska Republican political machine.

"Sarah Palin had God's blessing and people's love and faith," he wrote.

But, in Bailey's telling, the reality was nasty. Minor slights became obsessions, according to Bailey, demanding revenge and if possible, destruction of the opponent's reputation."

Gee.....and, all-this-time......Snooki Palin said it was the MSM that "...engaged in the politics of personal-destruction"!!!!!!!

:eek:

Is it POSSIBLE Snooki's a HYPOCRITE??!!!!

:eusa_eh:

"When she was asked about a run for President, and what might she do differently?"

Sarah Palin: “I would continue on the same course of not really caring what other people say about me or worrying about the things that they make up, but having that thick skin and a still spine, knowing that what is needed in America are those things that Ronald Reagan did espouse and what he lived and not worrying about what the critics are going to say me or my family or what it is that I stand for because I do believe, David, that there are more commonsense conservative Americans on our side on the issues that we stand for than there are those who oppose the idea of individualism and God given liberty and opportunity to work hard and to, um, to progress according to our own work ethic and our own merits. I would continue to believe that there are more who are believers in those values than there are not, so I would continue down that same path.”

"Yes. That is a tremendous way to get people to vote for you. Not caring what they say about you. This skin? No. It’s stretched tight and even thinner than it was when you were governor. Good Lord, take a breath."

Yeah, Snooki.....there's nothin' petty about your tactics!!!

Wankin.gif

I really respect Sarah Palin and admire her strength and resolve. She's dead on with her positions too. Just don't see her as POTUS.

It would be very funny to see repubs back Sarah. They moaned about Obama's lack of experience and yet Palin has even less than him.

Lets see: Business owner, Fmr Mayor, Fmr head of Alaska Oil & Gas Regulatory Commission and Fmr Executive of Alaska vs Community Organizer and small Chicago district 1 term jr Senator by default? Where do you get that Obama is more qualified?

Four years as POTUS, dipshit. Try to run anybody on experience in 2012 and you'll get laughed out the door. Update your 2008 talking points memo already, 'k?

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Lefties look at experience the same way they looked at the HC bill when Pelosi said "We have to pass it to be able to find out whats in it!" As if the bill was a freakin' Christmas present or something, that we have to pass 1st, then open it to find out what we passed!!!!

Well, thats your logic.

SURE OBama was unqualified and inexperienced. BUT thats why we had to elect him first do get the experience, DUH!!!!

Typical, left wing sophomoric logic. Like that 21 year old college kid applying to a company and wants the 150K a year job, but gets turned down due to lack of experience, and the good, left wing graduate says "BLAH!!! How do they expect me to get experience if they won't hire me!!!"

Well, electing an inexperienced, unqualifed candidate to the presidency.....just for the sake of getting experience = also bad idea.

I will support her in taking our Nation back.

Sarah Palin would Challenge Obama in 2012 Presidential Race | TopNews United States

Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

The former Alaska governor named Sarah Palin is telling FoxNews.com that she would be eager to challenge President Barack Obama in 2012 presidential race. This would be quite a debate to watch as Sarah Palin would easily hand Obama his privates on a plater.

Sarah released the keynote address at the tea party convention Saturday, using it to hit Obama on terrorism. Palin also concluded that she will focus on the future Republican Party primaries, and that she may prop up hundreds of candidates ahead in the months.

"I think that President Obama with all due respect, his lack of experience is really made manifest in the way that decisions are made in the White House today”, added Sarah Palin.

A survey recently showed that she could have the hold to increase a competitive presidential race and strong questions were asked in the campaign about her experience and qualifications.

A poll last week had her leading, by a few points, the pack of potential Republican Party candidates. The Research 2000 unveiled Republican voters thinks that she is more qualified to be president than Obama by a margin of 4-1.

Considering Sarah Palin has success as an owner of two business, two terms as mayor, commissioner and governor compared to Obama’s failed first year in The White House the margin should be 8-1.

With Obama’s disastrous first year most Americas are waking up to the realization he is incredibly incompetent and clueless.

PLEASE......oh PLEASE roll her out there. Wait til she gets through a couple of primaries and have her name Bachmann as VP. You thought Reagan v. Mondale was a landslide? Wait til that MENSA-member line-up tries to run for POTUS. It will be a complete joke and outside of one or two one-liners, she will get clobbered. She is a Pundit now at best and the qualifications you rattled off there Big Boy do not qualify her to run a PTA meeting.
for all that is good and holy..................move on to someone else in the GOP.
Stop backing a horse that has no chance and knock it off with the resume(or lack thereof) comparisons between Palin and Obama. You know what he has that trumps anything you can roll out ............... PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR FOUR YEARS.
Shut up and move on.

Sarah Palin would Challenge Obama in 2012 Presidential Race | TopNews United States

Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

The former Alaska governor named Sarah Palin is telling FoxNews.com that she would be eager to challenge President Barack Obama in 2012 presidential race. This would be quite a debate to watch as Sarah Palin would easily hand Obama his privates on a plater.

Sarah released the keynote address at the tea party convention Saturday, using it to hit Obama on terrorism. Palin also concluded that she will focus on the future Republican Party primaries, and that she may prop up hundreds of candidates ahead in the months.

"I think that President Obama with all due respect, his lack of experience is really made manifest in the way that decisions are made in the White House today”, added Sarah Palin.

A survey recently showed that she could have the hold to increase a competitive presidential race and strong questions were asked in the campaign about her experience and qualifications.

A poll last week had her leading, by a few points, the pack of potential Republican Party candidates. The Research 2000 unveiled Republican voters thinks that she is more qualified to be president than Obama by a margin of 4-1.

Considering Sarah Palin has success as an owner of two business, two terms as mayor, commissioner and governor compared to Obama’s failed first year in The White House the margin should be 8-1.

With Obama’s disastrous first year most Americas are waking up to the realization he is incredibly incompetent and clueless.

She might be alright unless she had to give a world leader a hand job...then she wouldn't know what to say. 'Course I guess she could tell him about being able to see Russia from her back yard...or discuss teen pregnancy...you know...things she's knows about.

Last edited:

She might be alright unless she had to give a world leader a hand job...then she wouldn't know what to say. 'Course I guess she could tell him about being able to see Russia from her back yard...or discuss teen pregnancy...you know...things she's knows about.

Are you really that lost to the world?

Are you really that lost to the world?

Part of it was obviously tongue in cheek. That nutty broad cost John McCain the presidency...that part wasn't. Read Meghan McCain's book.

Forum List

Back