Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

waaaaaa, leave Barack alone.

Arrogant and condescending is what he is, hope no one blows a gasket..:lol:

Stephanie, you are an arrogant and condescending far right reactionary hack about things you clearly don't understand. One of those things is the personality of BHO. He is not a success as a president, but that is a result of flawed political theory and inability to make Harry and Nancy do what he wants, not because of personality defects in his character.

If I see one more fucktard call Obama arrogant, I think I'll blow a fuse. It's a purely partisan, ad hominem attempt at an attack that has no basis in reality. The more the guy tries to act humble, the more you slam him.

Hell, Biden tried to be humble and partisan hack Laura Ingram painted him as a buffoon. He said he didn't know what the people thought...he though he knew but he didnt want to say for sure. That's someone trying not to act arrogant and trying not to act like a know it all. Instead, partisan slams.

God I wish I was on the pharmaceuticals some of you people are on.

I don't think it has anything to do with Obama actually being arrogant. I think it's their PC term for 'uppity'.

Stephanie, you are an arrogant and condescending far right reactionary hack about things you clearly don't understand. One of those things is the personality of BHO. He is not a success as a president, but that is a result of flawed political theory and inability to make Harry and Nancy do what he wants, not because of personality defects in his character.

well for crying out loud, I said I SAW him as arrogant and condescending when he speaks, not only to us, but the way he spoke to the Republicans in the summit the other day. You can take your views about what I do and don't understand and give them to someone else, thanks.

Question for conservatives:

If Sarah Palin isn't the dumbest Republican female in national politics, who is?

My opinion - Bachmann. But that's just me.

I'm guessing the conservatives here won't name anyone, which means they support Palin despite not being able to name a single woman in the Republican party who's dumber than she is. :lol::lol::lol:

well for crying out loud, I said I SAW him as arrogant and condescending when he speaks, not only to us, but the way he spoke to the Republicans in the summit the other day. You can take your views about what I do and don't understand and give them to someone else, thanks.

Naw, I will give them where they belong, to you. Not all opinions are equal, and yours on this matter lack merit. I will leave it at that and give you the last word. (Now that is how one is condescending and arrogant -- consider Steph's posts prior to this.)

They're just as ignorant as you. Does that make you feel better?

Exactly, it's your opinion. And you're entitled to it, no matter how stupid it is. Don't be suprised when people don't take your armchair psychology seriously though.

Pfeesh, like I care, if you mean by people like you.
I suppose people are to take your opinion seriously for SOME reason or other.

That would be why I don't put my opinions into my arguments, and rely only on facts.

well good for you.:clap2:

Naw, I will give them where they belong, to you. Not all opinions are equal, and yours on this matter lack merit. I will leave it at that and give you the last word. (Now that is how one is condescending and arrogant -- consider Steph's posts prior to this.)

LOL, :lol:

Palin is an outright joke. For this country i hope Rzepublicans aren't dumb enough to run her as their nominee.

If the GOP runs her on th ae ticket, the party will suffer all the way to the precincts. I think Republicans have an opportunity to take one of the chambers this fall. Putting Palin's name out there does not help GOP chances.

What gets me is all you radical liberal kooks are saying that a popular person as governor for 643 days, who passed great legislation that benefited a state doesn't qualify as experience to hold the Office of the Presidency compared to someone that spent 143 days in the Senate.

WikiAnswers - How many attendance days did Obama serve in the US Senate

99% of the days you work while in the Senate is not the days you "attend". Obama wrote or co-wrote over 800 pieces of legislation while in the state senate and 129 while in the US senate. Do you think all that work happened on the days he "attended" or while he was "vacationing" in his office.

You guys have to do better. If you are going to make accusations, at least make some that make sense. The hate has clouded your little minds.

LOL, Palin is too stupid.

didn't they say the same thing about Reagan and Bush.

and as we see, being stupid didn't hurt the Obama.:lol:
Do you want George W. Bush to be your paradigm of smart?!?

I want a President who is Real.
not some snooty intellectual who believes themselves to be above the People they Represent.

Why do you believe that about Obama?

He worked with poor people and championed education. Does that sound anything like someone "above the people" and "snooty"?

Now look at Palin, she flies a private jet for $4,000.00 per hour then two blocks from her book signing, she gets on a "bus" because it's a "bus" tour promoting "her" book, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

Sarah Palin Bus Tour Travels by Private Plane - ABC News

Then, after getting a few photos, she simply gets up and leaves while people who have been waiting for hours to get her to sign her book, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" that they just purchased.

YouTube - Angry Crowd Shouts at Sarah Palin Book Signing Tour

And yet, she's "real" and not "snooty". Go figure. If only you could see Palin through the same microscope you view Obama.

If the GOP runs her on th ae ticket, the party will suffer all the way to the precincts. I think Republicans have an opportunity to take one of the chambers this fall. Putting Palin's name out there does not help GOP chances.

I don't think they will take over either chamber, but their inroads will be a lot shorter if they have to ride palin's coattails.

You realize that you prove your own ignorance with statements like that?

Unless you've met the man, which I'm sure you have not - you have no frame of reference as to his personal nature. You can't possibly know if he is arrogant and condescending. It would be the same as me calling you ugly over the internet - I've never met you, nor seen a picture of you. You calling Obama "arrogant and condescending" is the same, since you've never had a conversation with him.

Oh really, so how bout all those people who call Bush or Palin Stupid? I'm sure not many have met them.
We can see how the Obama acts and speaks when he is giving his 1000th speech. He looks and speaks down his nose at people.
and you feel the need to call people, ignorant. have at it.
that is my opinion of the Obama, and I'm sticking with it.:lol:

That is completely imagined within your own mind.

I will support her in taking our Nation back.

Sarah Palin would Challenge Obama in 2012 Presidential Race | TopNews United States

Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

The former Alaska governor named Sarah Palin is telling FoxNews.com that she would be eager to challenge President Barack Obama in 2012 presidential race. This would be quite a debate to watch as Sarah Palin would easily hand Obama his privates on a plater.

Sarah released the keynote address at the tea party convention Saturday, using it to hit Obama on terrorism. Palin also concluded that she will focus on the future Republican Party primaries, and that she may prop up hundreds of candidates ahead in the months.

"I think that President Obama with all due respect, his lack of experience is really made manifest in the way that decisions are made in the White House today”, added Sarah Palin.
A survey recently showed that she could have the hold to increase a competitive presidential race and strong questions were asked in the campaign about her experience and qualifications.

A poll last week had her leading, by a few points, the pack of potential Republican Party candidates. The Research 2000 unveiled Republican voters thinks that she is more qualified to be president than Obama by a margin of 4-1.

Considering Sarah Palin has success as an owner of two business, two terms as mayor, commissioner and governor compared to Obama’s failed first year in The White House the margin should be 8-1.

With Obama’s disastrous first year most Americas are waking up to the realization he is incredibly incompetent and clueless.

Too bad, someone did not ask Obama about his qualifications before he was elected, besides being the first black President, he had ZERO executive experience, served on the law review for Harvard, ( kind of an in and out job) spent a couple of years in the Illinois state legislature,spent some time as a community organizor, and all of 150 DAYS in the U.S senate before becoming POTUS. Whoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but boy, you libs were sure impressed with the way he could READ a teleprompter. :lol: That's what got your vote.:lol::lol:

Thank you for proving my point scumbag. Obama was in the Illinois senate for 8 years and wrote or co-sponsored over 800 pieces of legislation.

As a US senator, he was one of the hardest working and most prolific in history writing or co-sponsoring 129 pieces of legislation with both Democrats and Republicans, many of which became law. I provided links in an earlier post.

You guys lie and that makes you scumbags for purposely lying about the President. You are NOT patriots. You are dirty.

It's one thing to have "honest" differences, another to be a lying sack of.......

What has he done as President so far, that was actually good for America.... His apology tour doesn't count.

Do you want George W. Bush to be your paradigm of smart?!?

not some snooty intellectual who believes themselves to be above the People they Represent.

He worked with poor people and championed education. Does that sound anything like someone "above the people" and "snooty"?

Now look at Palin, she flies a private jet for $4,000.00 per hour then two blocks from her book signing, she gets on a "bus" because it's a "bus" tour promoting "her" book, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

Then, after getting a few photos, she simply gets up and leaves while people who have been waiting for hours to get her to sign her book, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" that they just purchased.

And yet, she's "real" and not "snooty". Go figure. If only you could see Palin through the same microscope you view Obama.

How much did it cost the american taxpayers when Obama used Air Force One to go on a date with Michelle? Answer................Air Force One cost $214,768 and the cargo plane cost $32,140. For a grand total of $246,908 for Mr. Obama’s two round trips on his Valentines date to Chicago. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Defending Obama again I see. The man is more arrogant than anyone we have seen in the white house in god knows how many decades.

No, I am not defending BHO. I am opposing the mischaracterization of him. Poor president, yes; condescending and arrogant, no. I have never believed in hack jobs, Ollie, in politics. He can be defeated on his record but not on a slime job -- the latter just reveals poor character.

How much did it cost the american taxpayers when Obama used Air Force One to go on a date with Michelle? Answer................Air Force One cost $214,768 and the cargo plane cost $32,140. For a grand total of $246,908 for Mr. Obama’s two round trips on his Valentines date to Chicago. Pathetic.

Now that's just being ridiculous. Obama is President. He's not supposed to take his wife anywhere? How is he supposed to go? By train? Drive? Should he just be trapped at the White House?
Did you complain that Bush took more vacations than any president in US history? How much did that cost? Please list the posts where you were critical of Bush.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

I will support her in taking our Nation back.

Sarah Palin would Challenge Obama in 2012 Presidential Race | TopNews United States

Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

The former Alaska governor named Sarah Palin is telling FoxNews.com that she would be eager to challenge President Barack Obama in 2012 presidential race. This would be quite a debate to watch as Sarah Palin would easily hand Obama his privates on a plater.

Sarah released the keynote address at the tea party convention Saturday, using it to hit Obama on terrorism. Palin also concluded that she will focus on the future Republican Party primaries, and that she may prop up hundreds of candidates ahead in the months.

"I think that President Obama with all due respect, his lack of experience is really made manifest in the way that decisions are made in the White House today”, added Sarah Palin.

A survey recently showed that she could have the hold to increase a competitive presidential race and strong questions were asked in the campaign about her experience and qualifications.

A poll last week had her leading, by a few points, the pack of potential Republican Party candidates. The Research 2000 unveiled Republican voters thinks that she is more qualified to be president than Obama by a margin of 4-1.

Considering Sarah Palin has success as an owner of two business, two terms as mayor, commissioner and governor compared to Obama’s failed first year in The White House the margin should be 8-1.

With Obama’s disastrous first year most Americas are waking up to the realization he is incredibly incompetent and clueless.

Best part of the post "

"The former Alaska governor named Sarah Palin is telling FoxNews.com that she would be eager to challenge President Barack Obama in 2012 presidential race. This would be quite a debate to watch as Sarah Palin would easily hand Obama his privates on a plater.

What a crock of shit, Palin can't debate :lol:

Forum List

Back