Sarah Palin wants to block Subpoena in Trooper Case.

Well if a sitting President of the United States can be subpoenad to testify in a sexual harrassment lawsuit over actions that took place YEARS before he was elected this Palin can certainly testify about behavior that took place just this year while she was gov of alaska.

Seems to me they are trying to delay this until after the election because she or someone close to her suspects this will be BAD for the McCain ticket. Otherwise why stall? they've said they want this concluded by Oct 10th....that's almost a month before the election...would you think she'd WANT everyone to KNOW she didn't do anything before then?

Common sense would say yes she would...
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE CEPHALLICALLY IMPAIRED: Gov Palin DID NOT file the motion. It was filed by the AG who took over when Palin's appointed AG recused himself.

Oddly, he filed it because he suspects political prejudice from Obama's campaigners.

Gosh, if only they could recuse themselves as well.

That sounds more like Mani.

I don't understand why this rule exists. Anyone is welcome to post my rep comments.
What the hell is he/she/it even talking about?

Puppets?

I presume he/she/it feels I am a board veteran posting under a new SN but I assure one and all this is my only account.

I see in Liberal Land it's illegal for conservatives to have equal access to the courts.

However, unlike the rubes posing as free-thinkers I didn't just take RS's interpretation at (two-)face value.

It isn't Palin, its the AG...the one that stepped-in after Palin's own appointed AG RECUSED himself.

It seems he feels that OBama's supporters won't give the Gov. a fair hearing and the subpoenas are unduly invasive.

Besides, why/how would a gov break law to fire someone who works at his/her pleasure?

I would if I was govna of a podunk little backwood that was mostly corrupt and I thought I could get away with it..

well thanks for being so upfront about it. if i ever move to a "podunk little backwood", i won't vote for you.

Good thing that Alaska is too cold and too sparse for me to ever want to live there let alone run for govna.. what was that company she started that had the french name.. something roughe... Translated to Red Neck media or something the like...

Forum List

Back