Sarah Palin wants to block Subpoena in Trooper Case.

Damn is not just the perfect republican candidate?

In a short time, she's in the running to try and top Dubya.

And that's saying alot.

Funny but at the same time, very sad and scary.

Better start :eusa_pray: now. :lol:

So she wants to go into the election abusing her power to cover up allegations that she abused her power.

:cuckoo:

I see in Liberal Land it's illegal for conservatives to have equal access to the courts.

However, unlike the rubes posing as free-thinkers I didn't just take RS's interpretation at (two-)face value.

It isn't Palin, its the AG...the one that stepped-in after Palin's own appointed AG RECUSED himself.

It seems he feels that OBama's supporters won't give the Gov. a fair hearing and the subpoenas are unduly invasive.

Besides, why/how would a gov break law to fire someone who works at his/her pleasure?

WTF is manfluffer--er--manifold talking about?

He just neg rep'ed me with, "how many puppets do you need? Seriously."

I need some T to the fourth power Y.

( I thought it made perfect sense, Priscilla)

Posting rep comments without permission is against board rules. Especially when it's not even verbatim. :eusa_whistle:

Well if a sitting President of the United States can be subpoenad to testify in a sexual harrassment lawsuit over actions that took place YEARS before he was elected this Palin can certainly testify about behavior that took place just this year while she was gov of alaska.

Seems to me they are trying to delay this until after the election because she or someone close to her suspects this will be BAD for the McCain ticket. Otherwise why stall? they've said they want this concluded by Oct 10th....that's almost a month before the election...would you think she'd WANT everyone to KNOW she didn't do anything before then?

Common sense would say yes she would...

Posting rep comments without permission is against board rules. Especially when it's not even verbatim. :eusa_whistle:

My bad...I left out your profanity:

manfluffer.jpg

That sounds more like Mani.

I don't understand why this rule exists. Anyone is welcome to post my rep comments.

Forum List

Back