Sarah Palin Takes Big Step Toward 2012 Run For President

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
If 0bama hasn't been impeached yet, she will SMASH him in 2012!. Sarah is the perfect candidate against the enemies of America. As a conservative, she has a track record of coming up the ranks, beating big money and good ol' boy politics and successfully running a state into prosperity. Her record was excellent as governor and she proves she is a patriot who loves the constitution as well as our military.

Sarah Palin Takes A Big Step Toward 2012 Run for President - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

Former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is raising new speculation in conservative circles that she is already preparing for a 2012 presidential bid. In the latest and clearest example of her plans, Palin met with some 50 national conservative leaders Wednesday in Palm Beach, Florida where she discussed economic and diplomatic policy and led some to declare that she's in the race. "This was an indication that she's strongly considering running," said one insider. "She was very knowledgeable and gave intelligent answers, despite how she's been characterized," added the insider. "And she was extremely charming."

Also:

Sarah Palin in West Palm Beach: “I’ll run for president if the American people want me to!” | Jose Lambiet?s Page2Live.com

I would vote for Sarah Palin for President unless somebody else shows up that is a new choice and has better ideas.

I'd take Sarah over Obama any day. Pro oil and decrim.
Republicans will eat her alive first though.
She's not old
She's not fat
She's not a white dude.

I would never support her.

When the going got tuff, she quit.

I know the ruthless leftist media hounded her day and night and the dnc had her sued for anything, but that's when the "mamma grizzly" bears her fangs.

but she ran like a fightened cub. piss on her.

Mitch Daniels is going to be the best choice for the GOP, if they want someone to win and is actually capable of being President.

Anyone who didn't know she was going to run when she walked away from the Governorship to start her own PAC doesn't know much about American politics.

She will run, and she will win in a massive landslide.

I gave away free tickets to a $2500/plate fundraiser with her as the keynote speaker. Couldn't. be. bothered.

She won't stand a chance when they start nearing the primaries and all the hopefuls with legitmate experience and ability make themselves known. Some of those people are busy actually doing their jobs as opposed to just campaigning for 3 years, thats why we haven't gotten a lot of these names out in the mainstream yet. Just wait. Palin won't be a blip by then.

If you want a true Republican to run you should get Ron Paul to run. Unlike most Republicans, he actually makes sense.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
If you want a true Republican to run you should get Ron Paul to run. Unlike most Republicans, he actually makes sense.

he understands economics and doesn't like big government, so the gop hates him

the only thing good about her running is she will make herself look like the complete idiot she is in primary debates

Liberals would like nothing better than to run John McCain again, or Romney. Anybody but Sarah Palin. What does that tell ya?

Forum List

Back