Sarah Palin Takes Big Step Toward 2012 Run For President

Sarah Palin's latest favorability rating - CBSnews poll -

28%

Question:

What's the lowest favorability rating any candidate ever had who

1. Won the presidency, or,

2. Won their party's nomination?

I'm guessing it wasn't in the neighborhood of 28%.

I think Sarah Palin has a crush on me...

She winked at me once

If she runs and does not get the Republican nomination, I'm staying home on election day. Let the country have four more years of Obama. The voters will get exactly what they deserve.

A POTUS is president of all the people. Sarah Palin has shown nothing but disdain for anyone who doesn't hold 'conservative' values.
If GOP voters nominate Sarah Palin, or any candidate who offers more of the same - the usual wedge issues and all negative attack ads - they may win an election, but will not be able to govern. Any such victory will be pyrrhic.
Consider the candidates who will be running on tea party issues, especially those who may serve in the U.S. Senate, and consider the rules under which the Senate operates.

If she runs and does not get the Republican nomination, I'm staying home on election day. Let the country have four more years of Obama. The voters will get exactly what they deserve.

You are going to have to stay home a long time before you see Palin elected to anything

So in your opinion only Palin can save America?

If 0bama hasn't been impeached yet, she will SMASH him in 2012!. Sarah is the perfect candidate against the enemies of America. As a conservative, she has a track record of coming up the ranks, beating big money and good ol' boy politics and successfully running a state into prosperity. Her record was excellent as governor and she proves she is a patriot who loves the constitution as well as our military.

A person who quit before her term was up, made a fool of herself nationally, and spent the ensuing time in a media job instead of getting the much-needed political experience by being in elected office is the perfect candidate? Really? 300 million people, and the best the Republicans could put up is her?

I'd hate to see the less-than-perfect candidates they have.

Forum List

Back