Sarah Palin Takes Big Step Toward 2012 Run For President

I think Palin is good at what she is doing now. If I had to choose between her or Obama I would vote for her, but she is not on my top 10 list at all.

If she did run, she would have to answer questions asked by the real media she would no longer have the protection of fox, and every one knows that's not going to happen. truth is she'll do anything for a buck, she's phony and everyone knows it, if the dems gave her money she would burn down the tea-party. Do not give this woman your hard earned money she'll only use it for personal gain.

If she did run, she would have to answer questions asked by the real media she would no longer have the protection of fox, and every one knows that's not going to happen. truth is she'll do anything for a buck, she's phony and everyone knows it, if the dems gave her money she would burn down the tea-party. Do not give this woman your hard earned money she'll only use it for personal gain.

Bottom line...Palin is a lightweight

She knows it, the party knows it

She can get the 20% of the electorate to drool over every word she says but the other 80% knows her for what she is....a sideshow

If the Republicans can not do better than a candidate that already lost a National Election, Quit her Governor Job, and is completely tainted in most peoples minds by Bad press(deserved or not), then they deserve to lose.

If the Republicans can not do better than a candidate that already lost a National Election, Quit her Governor Job, and is completely tainted in most peoples minds by Bad press(deserved or not), then they deserve to lose.

It isnt going to happen regardless of how hard the left wishes for it.

I'm certain we will have better candidates emerge after the November elections. I only hope that I actually have a choice in the primaries for 2012.

And by all means I would love to actually vote for someone instead of against someone.

I'm certain we will have better candidates emerge after the November elections. I only hope that I actually have a choice in the primaries for 2012.

And by all means I would love to actually vote for someone instead of against someone.

Palin will run. She is too delusional not to run. She will last till Super Tuesday and quit once it becomes clear that the vast majority of Republicans can't tolerate her

Anyone who didn't know she was going to run when she walked away from the Governorship to start her own PAC doesn't know much about American politics.

She will run, and she will win in a massive landslide.

Anyone who think she's going to run, let alone "win in a massive landslide", doesn't know much about American politics.

Anyone who didn't know she was going to run when she walked away from the Governorship to start her own PAC doesn't know much about American politics.

Anyone who think she's going to run, let alone "win in a massive landslide", doesn't know much about American politics.

You really think she won't run? Explain to me why she wouldn't.

First of all, I doubt she wants to be President, and I doubt she has any intention of running.

But even if she wanted to, she's smarter than she looks and she knows that she wouldn't get the support of the party, let alone the country. 2012 is going to be a lot closer an election than 2008, and the Republican Party would have to be pretty dumb to put any support behind someone who polls significantly lower than Obama.

She already has too much baggage.

If 0bama hasn't been impeached yet, she will SMASH him in 2012!. Sarah is the perfect candidate against the enemies of America. As a conservative, she has a track record of coming up the ranks, beating big money and good ol' boy politics and successfully running a state into prosperity. Her record was excellent as governor and she proves she is a patriot who loves the constitution as well as our military.

yeah well only 20% of Americans see her as presidential.

She won't run and if she did she will lose.

Those are the facts, Ma'am.

Meanwhile if Hillary runs, even as a repub or an inde, she is unbeatable.

Just the facts. Ma'am.

Because she has no chance in hell of winning.

She is far better off to just milk the kingmaker circuit for all it is worth, making millions and pedaling influence.

I honestly do not believe that Palin will get the nomination. Nor do i believe she is ready for the presidency. But she can't do worse than what we already have.

I've heard conservatives say, after Clinton, how bad could Bush be. Well, now we know.

Palin will run. She is too delusional not to run. She will last till Super Tuesday and quit once it becomes clear that the vast majority of Republicans can't tolerate her

Wouldn't that depend on how much the tea baggers take over the GOP?

I think that it is a foregone conclusion that Palin is going to run. Even though she hasn't announced it, she has sure let her intentions be known . Todd Palin recently got very angry at Joe Miller for not endorsing her. :lol: This is going to be fun!!!

You mean CLEARER.

She may run as a publicity stunt. She's a media celebrity now.

Forum List

Back