Sarah Palin Takes Big Step Toward 2012 Run For President

What can Hillary run on that Obama didn't run on? Health Care?? Cap + Tax? "Change?"

p.s. Palin is not presidential timber, she knows it, we know it, the dems keep hoping....

Last edited:
What can Hillary run on that Obama didn't run on? Health Care?? Cap + Tax? "Change?"

p.s. Palin is not presidential timber, she knows it, we know it, the dems keep hoping....

Who's this 'we' you're talking about? Did you consult the OP?

"WE" are the GOP primary voters. Not to mention the "we" who go to the GOP convention. The MSM (dem stooges) can't nominate Palin no matter how hard they try.

I keep hearing a lot of name-calling but not much in the way of specifics as to why Sarah Palin is somehow precluded from being "presidential material". The fact that opponents call names without mentioning policy differences is telling. The same dynamic happened with Ronald Reagan, a lot of name-calling and little else. Old Ronnie served two terms, and would've gotten a third if it were permitted. Sarah Palin can certainly do the same.

she wouldnt make enough money if she were president. i'd rather vote for a fifth grader than her, but i guess you have to be on that level mentally in order to understand the things her henchmen write for her. if she does run, hopefully she'll visit a speech pathologist. whoever wrote the op might not be a homosexual, but he most certainly enjoys being penetrated by other men.

she's more presidential material now than Obama was 4 yrs ago.
Now if republicans can not kill her they have a good chance at Cartering Obama.

sarah palin has a retarded child. genetically, she's already ill-suited for leadership, as has been clearly evidenced for the last two and a half years of us turning the tv off when she appears. those of us who can think more critically than a fifth grader, that is.

If 0bama hasn't been impeached yet, she will SMASH him in 2012!. Sarah is the perfect candidate against the enemies of America. As a conservative, she has a track record of coming up the ranks, beating big money and good ol' boy politics and successfully running a state into prosperity. Her record was excellent as governor and she proves she is a patriot who loves the constitution as well as our military.

Sarah Palin Takes A Big Step Toward 2012 Run for President - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

Former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is raising new speculation in conservative circles that she is already preparing for a 2012 presidential bid. In the latest and clearest example of her plans, Palin met with some 50 national conservative leaders Wednesday in Palm Beach, Florida where she discussed economic and diplomatic policy and led some to declare that she's in the race. "This was an indication that she's strongly considering running," said one insider. "She was very knowledgeable and gave intelligent answers, despite how she's been characterized," added the insider. "And she was extremely charming."

Also:

Sarah Palin in West Palm Beach: “I’ll run for president if the American people want me to!” | Jose Lambiet?s Page2Live.com

I bolded where I stopped reading.:cuckoo:

I'd bet serious money right now the stock market would do much better under Palin vs Obama.

but ozmar, she has "real" american values! shes one of the folks, remember? and don't forget, she can see russia from where she lives. we prefer our elected leaders to be retarded, see

but ozmar, she has "real" american values! shes one of the folks, remember? and don't forget, she can see russia from where she lives. we prefer our elected leaders to be retarded, see

"I can see Russia from my house" was in an SNL skit, it is not a direct Palin quote.
<look it up>
You are not a critical thinker, not even a well-read poster, nor a capable debater. You probably can't get fellatio out of your head. What grade are you in again?

No question she will run
No question she will quit
No question she will blame the "Liberal Lamestream Media"

So Palin's "a retarded child"? See, this is what passes for political discourse by liberals (who almost always deny their liberal, by the way, they always call themselves "moderates"). They don't want to compare or contrast differences in political views, they call names rather than do this. Anything but making policy statements. Tell you what, see you in November 2012. President Palin, get used to it.

Forum List

Back