Sarah Palin should be the Nominee in 2012. Romney's Candidacy Died Sunday.

I'd like to see Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, or Mitch Daniels debate her...they'd rip her apart in a primary debate

I would like the clerk at safeway to debate her. Pretty much anyone can beat her really.
What a dolt.
I think even Hannity and Limbaugh, who are her lapdogs, could probably tear her apart in a debate.

They would never, ever debate her...ever. Its like someone debating Rush. He would never allow that.

Have you ever really heard of someone asking her hard questions, ever? The closest we got was the biden debate with her ,and hse said, she will not asnwer "those" questions, she is going to tell us what she wanted to tell us.

Damn. How does she get away with this crap for so long. No hard ball questions, ever!

Maybe it is going to take a hammering like 1932, 1934, and 1936 before the GOP starts jettisoning the whacko far right and start finding solid moderates like Wilkie, Landon, Eisenhower, and Ford. I swear to high heavens that we have been on a pipe dream since 1980.

They can't jettison the whacko far right. They are tied to Rush Limbaugh and the Fox News posse who attack any Republican who dares to stray. It used to be that politicians could make deals and compromise to meet greater objecties.
Now, compromise is viewed as weakness and you will hae thousands of angry viewers screaming at you as soon as Rush and his boys send them after you

The Dems are organized, son. We are not. And if we go with straight obstructionism, we will get hammered in November. And I will remind you when that happens.

Jake, less time posting at DU as "Reagan's Diseased Brain" and pay closer attention to current events: NJ, VA, Kennedy seat and tax payer revolts in blue Westchester and Nassau Counties in NY.

Se you in November!

Let's bet some money. Let's bet something with a few zeroes on the end... I say that a year from now, Pelosi is still speaker of the house. name your amount.

If The GOP doesn't learn this time around, they never will. Palin? Hey, Nice Lady and all, but we need some real Conservatives, or better yet Real Americans. I say Ron Paul / Patrick J. Buchanan! LOL!!!!!! I am sure the media would treat them both fair, and The GOP would be more than happy to nominate them.

1603.gif
~BH

I'd like to see Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, or Mitch Daniels debate her...they'd rip her apart in a primary debate

I would like the clerk at safeway to debate her. Pretty much anyone can beat her really.
What a dolt.

You wish. She took on 2 polished veteran politicians in the Alaskan governors debate twice and smoked their ass. One was a incumbent. The other a 2 term veteran. She won the Governorship. Also she did great against Biden in the VP debates. Listen to former Alaska Gov Andrew Halcrow who described her debating skills,

Listen
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgWYp_iKo34&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Halcrow on Palin: CNN 10/02/08[/ame]

Watch

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGhy8LVwAo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
The Dems are organized, son. We are not. And if we go with straight obstructionism, we will get hammered in November. And I will remind you when that happens.

Jake, less time posting at DU as "Reagan's Diseased Brain" and pay closer attention to current events: NJ, VA, Kennedy seat and tax payer revolts in blue Westchester and Nassau Counties in NY.

Se you in November!

Let's bet some money. Let's bet something with a few zeroes on the end... I say that a year from now, Pelosi is still speaker of the house. name your amount.
If the Dems are actually able to maintain their majorities, they'll have to get rid of Pelosi and Reid as their chambers' leaders.

What a dolt.

You wish. She took on 2 polished veteran politicians in the Alaskan governors debate twice and smoked their ass. One was a incumbent. The other a 2 term veteran. She won the Governorship. Also she did great against Biden in the VP debates. Listen to former Alaska Gov Andrew Halcrow who described her debating skills,

Listen
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgWYp_iKo34&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Halcrow on Palin: CNN 10/02/08[/ame]

Watch

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGhy8LVwAo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Newt Gingrich asked about Palin's Experience. Checkmate.[/ame]

There are no polished polticians in alaska. palin is as close as they come.

Have you been up there.

There is no polished anything. That is the beauty of the place.

...as one wag put it, 'we would have a MUCH better society were we to draw the names for public office from a hat...rather than allowing these democrat and republican fixers to foist their stinking puppet-head candidates upon us..puppet-heads who are no threat to the miserable existing order: a fraudulent money (issuance, etc.) system, destructive foreign interventionism, etc. ad nauseam..'

...why do some of you folks continue to support, in any way, these miserable republicrats?!?...why don't you hold your stinking republicrat politicians/political parties accountable for their debauchery?..are you even aware of the debauchery?.. :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
there may very well be some liberals who are, indeed, afraid of Sarah Palin, but I certainly am not one of them. She doesn't frighten me in the least. I just continue to be flabbergasted by the fact that there are people in America that actually think that she is someone that they would consider as a leader of this country. I was amazed when McCain picked her, and I remain puzzled by her inexplicable attractiveness to so many people. It's almost like the people who think she is really a dynamic and wonderful leader are not even the same SPECIES as I am. very weird.

"attractiveness"
BINGO
the little head thinking for the big head and soccer Moms at the altar.

...as one wag put it, 'we would have a MUCH better society were we to draw the names for public office from a hat...rather than allowing these democrat and republican fixers to foist their stinking puppet-head candidates upon us..puppet-heads who are no threat to the miserable existing order: a fraudulent money (issuance, etc.) system, destructive foreign interventionism, etc. ad nauseam..'

...why do some of you folks continue to support, in any way, these miserable republicrats?!?...why don't you hold your stinking republicrat politicians/political parties accountable for their debauchery?..are you even aware of the debauchery?.. :confused:

Draw names from a hat? You ever served on a Jury and heard some of the nonsense those names come up with?

Sarah Palin shouldn't and likely won't run. I highly doubt she'd get the nomination anyway. If she did she'd just be handing Barry 4 more years.

I like Romney, but it's that Mormon thing that I have trouble with. Still it woldn't stop me from voting for him.

Romney is capable of running a moderate centerist campaign.His proble is that 27% radical conservative block that will keep him from running or force him to accept their right wing platform like they did with McCain

I like Romney, but it's that Mormon thing that I have trouble with. Still it woldn't stop me from voting for him.

Romney is capable of running a moderate centerist campaign.His proble is that 27% radical conservative block that will keep him from running or force him to accept their right wing platform like they did with McCain

You're right. The Teabaggers are out for blood. They will impose a reactionary litmus test on each and every Republican candidate. Any moderate Republican will be branded as a RINO and their campaign will be constantly under attack from the Right Wing and Tea bag factions. No moderate will gain the necessary traction to gain the nomination.

The Right Wing and the Teabaggers will name the GOP candidate in 2012 and then auger into the political dirt.

If, indeed, the ideological pendulum swings left and right, the practical electoral pendulum remains relatively static. Without moderate and independent support, no one can get elected.

Forum List

Back