Sarah Palin SecState

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Sarah Palin would make a great SecState. She's a real American and can separate private and public emails!

She's as tough as Mattis and would negotiate from strength.

Sarah Palin SecState

Sarah Palin would make a great SecState. She's a real American and can separate private and public emails!

Sarah Palin SecState
She threw that option out the window when she criticized and whined about the carrier deal.

Sarah Palin SecState
cant agree with you here frank......a Sec.State has to be someone that can talk to people and hopefully is respected by other world leaders....

Sarah Palin SecState
cant agree with you here frank......a Sec.State has to be someone that can talk to people and hopefully is respected by other world leaders....
And Hillary was either of those? Really?

Well...she is certainly much smarter than Hillary and not a criminal.

"Moose hunting with Sarah" could become a code for how she'd deal with difficult heads of state. After the first one mysteriously disappears in the wild of Alaska , any future head of state would crap themselves when it's suggested that he go "moose hunting with Sarah" to work out their differences.

Also Trump respects her for speaking her mind on the Carrier deal. He's not some sissified Progressive like Obama or Hillary that needs to be surrounded by psychophantic worshippers

Me thinks that heads of states that have never met Palin might be thinking, oh no not another Albright or Clinton, they would be pleasantly surprised. (and yes, all men a hounds)

Sarah Palin SecState
And Hillary was either of those? Really?
did i say i was for clinton being Sec of State,or was that you saying i was for her?....

Forum List

Back