Michael Moore Pleads to Donald Trump to Attend More Security Briefings

i plead with michael to attend more weight watcher meetings...every time i see the guy he looks like he gained another 10 pounds....

The uneducated and ignorant left, knowing nothing, continue to prove it.

Some people can't bend over and touch their toes.

Some people can't even see their toes.

Michael Moore can't see which country he's standing in.

He'd make an excellent advisor for Donald Trump on national security issues. :biggrin:

General Mathis main job is to see to those islamic terrorists. Trump's job is to see he gets it done. That is why you hire EXPERTS in given areas NOT use the office of POTUS to repay favors.

my question is who does that fat ass hog think he really is, he has no authority to request anything from Trump, his only place in this country now is to shut the fuck up and try to let someone else order a damn cheeseburger now and again.
What a worthless piece of shit he is. Telling poor liberals how the republicans are hoarding all the money and keeping them poor while he sits there with millions in his bank account that he got from selling movie tickets and dreams to those same poor people.

my question is who does that fat ass hog think he really is, he has no authority to request anything from Trump, his only place in this country now is to shut the fuck up and try to let someone else order a damn cheeseburger now and again.
What a worthless piece of shit he is. Telling poor liberals how the republicans are hoarding all the money and keeping them poor while he sits there with millions in his bank account that he got from selling movie tickets and dreams to those same poor people.

Gee, it seems like it was just yesterday when the Trump spawn and your ilk were bowing down before Michael Moore and his out-of-context speech taken from his latest film, thinking he was praising Trump.

BtdUp_oIIAAjoM7.jpg

Forum List

Back