Sarah Palin RIGHT--Health care rationing is now LAW.

healthgrowthlongterm.jpg

Def of Death Panels:

A group of people who work at insurance companies and deny claims for health care for sick people to improve the companies bottom line.

See:

Family sues insurer who denied teen transplant - Health care- msnbc.com

or

Private Health Coverage Unstable for Middle Class — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

And again, dumbasses like the OP can't seem to explain how the private health insurers are really any different.

"Sometimes it's just better to take that pain pill--versus having the surgery."

Sometimes it is ya fuckwit,

I broke my back a few years ago and surgery was an option...I took massive pain killers for a few months and laid still in by boat. I healed. Now I can do almost everything I could before the injury. The chances of being fucking paralized from the surgery was 50-50.

You are a hack moron.

That is all.

Took a face mask in the back of my shoulder where the pad was lifted as I was falling my sophomore year and it was numb for 3 quarters. Junior year war daddy fullback double teamed me on an inside trap with a 280 lb. OT in 20 degree weather and same shoulder hit the hard ice. Popped it back in later. Screwed it up playing tennis twice and 2 years ago I was diagnosed with a torn biceps tendon and torn labrum. Surgery was an option but the success rate is about 70-30%. Friend of mine played MLB in the league here for 12 years advised not to do it.

News is to the uninformed: Insurance companies ration health care RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back