Sarah Palin RIGHT--Health care rationing is now LAW.

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by oreo, Apr 27, 2010.

1. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150
    Obama said it himself. "Sometimes it's just better to take that pain pill--versus having the surgery."

Well--it turns out that in the health care bill that they just shoved down our throats--that an advisory board (not doctors) will be in charge of determining who gets that surgery or whatever care they need and who doesn't.

Now a 3rd grade math student would have been able to figure out that you can't cut 500 BILLION out of Medicare with MILLIONS of baby-boomers (still the largest generation in U.S history) now being "forced" into Medicare--and whom will continue to be for the next 15 years without rationing health care. Yeah--they are going to pull the plug on grandma.

Here's the story for you dumb-butt's that voted for this guy.

Breitbart.tv Obama’s Budget Director: Powerful Rationing Panel (Not Doctors) Will Control Health Care Levels

How's all that Hopey and Changey work'in for ya?---:

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  2. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    "Sometimes it's just better to take that pain pill--versus having the surgery."

Sometimes it is ya fuckwit,

I broke my back a few years ago and surgery was an option...I took massive pain killers for a few months and laid still in by boat. I healed. Now I can do almost everything I could before the injury. The chances of being fucking paralized from the surgery was 50-50.

You are a hack moron.

That is all.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  3. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    They are talking about not allowing doctors to give hip replacements to someone who will die anyways.
    And you will always have the option of a second opinion, but way to spread the fear.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Amanda

Amanda Calm as a Hindu cow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,006
    It makes me glad I'm in the position to afford whatever private health care I might need. I feel truly bad for anyone that has to depend on the government to decide what's right for them.

It's astonishing to me that anyone could be in favor of letting government bureaucracy run healthcare but... well, here we are.

5. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150

Well--thank you for explaining your "PERSONAL" experience--I am certain we will all appreciate your PERSONAL experience with your BACK---:lol::lol:

But--I know from EXPERIENCE--that not all back pain can be allieviated with just a pain pill YOU freaking MORON. Nor can hip or knee pain--etc. etc. etc.

6. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,289
    Actually, they are talking about BUREAUCRATS choosing what will be covered in your health care and what will not instead of doctors. This is exactly the problem we have now with insurance companies except now the only ones that were watching the insurance companies (the lawmakers) are the ones doing all the decision making. Make no mistake about it, these decisions are going to be made for fiscal reasons. It's too expensive to keep you alive then you can simply die to save some cash.

7. HUGGY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Your quote said sometimes. I like to speak of things I know to things I have an interest from personal experience if it applies. Hack morons like yourself are quick to talk about things of which they have little or no direct experience. Trying to put Obama in a bad light by taking a comment miles out of context is your kinds way. My little slice of truth was just a tiny way of telling you to go fuck yourself. I'm sure there are knee, hip and other surgery candidates that are happy with thier doctors advice and take the drugs or take thier chances with the surgery. They won't try to blame the president of the united states for thier physical conddition.

8. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    What? You mean Huggy is not the world's leading expert on fucking everything? Damn. I so did not know that.

I once pulled a muscle in my back and I had to take pain killlers for a few days. Recently I knocked myself out so I am also the world expert on head injuries.... anything you need to know, just ask.

Huggy's a moron. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

9. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    The NJ Supreme Court (uber liberal) is going to decide whether the "hospital" and not the patient and family can make end of life decisions. I just posted this under "death panels".

Here it comes...

10. HUGGY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Your loss..please try and keep up..