Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

OH I know, Willow. I would love to see how they would treat this if it was say ANY fucking Lib.

oh you know the drill donchya? "This is a non-story." :eusa_whistle::lol:

:eusa_eh: Stop using my catch phr-... oh nevermind, you tailored it. Of course I used it recently, in the "Palin blah blah blah" one about the flag ... :eusa_whistle:

proof of your leftist asshole status.. that's exactly what every one of you say when you don't want to admit wrong doing// "It's a non story." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder why OP failed to even state that Palin is doing this so she can concentrate on a 2012 presidential run?

This makes no sense. She's got a hell of a future ahead of her... you can't just quit as governor without finishing your first term! She's going to ruin her potential!

I agree. Palin should stay in office. This will not cause libtards to stop using her as a punching bag. Matter of fact, since she will be doing this to run for president, it will be like making a formal announcement which will just give libtards more time to make fun of her that other candidates.
because that isnt what she said

Orly? She is either trying to be coy, or she is a coward and the libtards have won. I would hate to think the libtards have won, so I am hoping Palin is just being coy about formally announcing her presidential run. I still think she needed to stay in office if she has any real hope of getting the repub nomination.

Palin just tanked any chance of her ever being president.

This country doesn't really like quitters.
According to Andrea Mitchell she is leaving politics entirely. My own theory on her future is that, like Ronald Regan, she will become a media personality over a period of time, make a lot of money - she was harassed costing her personally a half million dollars in legal expenses and winning in every case - with paid public appearances and on TV, perhaps doing a show like "Huckabee", while priming a future career for no less than POTUS.

She is only 45 so she has some good years ahead of her, and she wants to get her family obligations responsibly taken care of; like her son Trig. I have listened to her speach a couple of times and FYI she gave the entire speach without benefit of teleprompter or notes.

speaking of quitters/losers their chosen asshole can't even handle Fox News! :lol:

I wonder why OP failed to even state that Palin is doing this so she can concentrate on a 2012 presidential run?

I agree. Palin should stay in office. This will not cause libtards to stop using her as a punching bag. Matter of fact, since she will be doing this to run for president, it will be like making a formal announcement which will just give libtards more time to make fun of her that other candidates.

Orly? She is either trying to be coy, or she is a coward and the libtards have won. I would hate to think the libtards have won, so I am hoping Palin is just being coy about formally announcing her presidential run. I still think she needed to stay in office if she has any real hope of getting the repub nomination.
i doubt she is going for the GOP nomination, at this point
and if she tried, this will be a negative for her

what chances would she have had against obama in the first place?

27wt2zc.jpg

after a few more years of the mess he's making?
LOL almost anyone could beat him
kinda like carter

and dont forget, she can actually speak without a teleprompter
:D

Last edited:

She's a GOP fundraising powerhouse, I don't know any reason other than an upcoming scandal that would keep her from serving her term.. I can understand her not running for a second term but stepping down now is fool hearty.

You know.......I always kinda thought that when the going got rough, Pain in the ass Palin would fold.

This? It's just proof.

How did I figure that out? Simple.........she's a pampered Prom Queen who has always been catered to, and, because nobody would stand up to her, she thought that she had absolute power. I mean.....she's had it all through high school.

When she got in the national media? She didn't have anything to control it with, as instead of being a big fish in a little pond, she's now swimming in the ocean with sharks. She didn't have the brains, the knowledge, nor the wisdom to handle things, as she thought she knew them all.

I hope she just fades off of the national stage already.........I'm tired of the bitch from Alaska.

And she hasn't had to put up with anything like our hero President Obama has had to stand up to, being the media darling such as she is.:razz:

Last edited:

She's a GOP fundraising powerhouse, I don't know any reason other than an upcoming scandal that would keep her from serving her term.. I can understand her not running for a second term but stepping down now is fool hearty.

when your family is under that much scrutiny, there is a point at which you can't take another day of it.

It's exactly the right thing to do.. who wants you assholes picking on their children!

when your family is under that much scrutiny, there is a point at which you can't take another day of it.

Maybe but why didn't she say that? Even after she spoke, we still don't know her reasoning. There is only speculation and I don't think Rs are the only ones who get to speculate about this.

There is a god!!! I can't believe it!!

The Republicans have enough trouble without adding this one to the list. Maybe she should take a job with ESPN anyhow. Bristol CT,, that is her kind of place. She would fit right in!!:clap2:

Wait,,, It just dawned on me.. A great idea!!! Palin should have her own conservative talk show.. " A full court press" WTF?????

Maybe GW would come out of retirement and be her side kick. Sort of like Ed and Johnny...
(( I saw the movie W. the other night.. Boy, does someone have it out for GW.. They trampled the guy to say the least!! O Stone is pissed off about something!!))

Last edited:

Forum List

Back