Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

This makes no sense. She's got a hell of a future ahead of her... you can't just quit as governor without finishing your first term! She's going to ruin her potential!

This isn't unexpected.... In fact I called this last November after the election. But oddly enough, I believed then and still do now that instead of a Presidential run, she's thinking the Senate seat.

Of course for me to believe that means I must believe she has a strategic brain either in her skull or somewhere in her organization. And that of course remains to be seen.

I do not think this has anything to do with her interest in running as Senate, or President! She has had enough of the BS and I don't blame her one bit.

I do not think this has anything to do with her interest in running as Senate, or President! She has had enough of the BS and I don't blame her one bit.
if you are right, she's finished with politics

Actually, scratch what I just said. There is no reason to resign as Governor if you're going to run for US Senate. So this tells me she is going to make a POTUS run, very poor strategy. She would be a shoo-in for the Senate, then from there could run for POTUS in 2016.

As it is, I have doubts she would get the GOP nomination for POTUS, and have no doubt that if she did, she would lose to the Dem candidate.

Her brother Chuck just stated that the "the time she has spent with the charges, and media BS she said it wasn't fair to the state or her family and got to the point where she had to do something about it."

Who will the DEMS and REP pick on now?

THis is why AMERICA you have bad people in government because the GOOD people will not stay in long enough to take the BS both sides sling.

This isn't unexpected.... In fact I called this last November after the election. But oddly enough, I believed then and still do now that instead of a Presidential run, she's thinking the Senate seat.

Of course for me to believe that means I must believe she has a strategic brain either in her skull or somewhere in her organization. And that of course remains to be seen.

You can't just accept responsibility to take on a job and then quit so you can take on another one. Besides, she said that she wants to "fight for Alaska outside of government."

another person effectively destroyed by the bastards from the left! good going assholes!

This makes no sense. She's got a hell of a future ahead of her... you can't just quit as governor without finishing your first term! She's going to ruin her potential!

I heard that she's going back to finish high school.

Actually, scratch what I just said. There is no reason to resign as Governor if you're going to run for US Senate. So this tells me she is going to make a POTUS run, very poor strategy. She would be a shoo-in for the Senate, then from there could run for POTUS in 2016.

As it is, I have doubts she would get the GOP nomination for POTUS, and have no doubt that if she did, she would lose to the Dem candidate.

There's no reason to step down if you're going to make a POTUS run in 2012. Her term ends in 2010. She can be like Romney and only do one term.

Maybe she's resigning because Tripp (or is it Trigg or Track or Tripod?) is a year old and she is understanding what it means to be a parent of a special needs child (rather than having a child with special needs) and wants to spend more time with him. Just a thought.

if you are right, she's finished with politics

yep she is,, it isn't worth the character assassination.. that's why assholes run this country they have no character.

Forum List

Back