Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

She was asked what experience she had in foreign relations.

Sarah Palin answered by referring to the location of Russia being close to the state she is govenor.
She could have brought up anything she wanted. She brought up the location of Alaska.

Tina Fey embellished the line. She did not create it.

ROFLMNAO... Sweet Mother you're an imbecile...

Palin is the Governor of the US State which lies closest to the oldest enemy America has... Now that you don't think that she was busy dealing with that, then you're just another ignoramous...

Beyond that, Alaska is one of the largest producers of energy resources in the world... with hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars in exports all over the freakin' world... it might come as a surprise to you that as the Governor of that State that such is an intrinsic function of her JOB...

That she chose to mention the greatest concern she had as Governor is not too terribly suprising to the non-idiots.

Again, you want to pretend that the Interviews that Palin had were simply an open discussion wherein Couric and Comrades were simply trying to get to know the Governor/VP candidate... when in reality such was a hostile dirt gathering exercise in which Palin managed to keep the level of dirt which was gathered to be misrepresented down to a minimum...

My position is fairly straightforward... Palin was by FAR the most qualified Candidate running in 2008... and that she wasn't at the top of the GOP ticket is the ONLY reason why she isn't the President of the US right now. Which also stands in large measure as one of the prime reasons that the US is in a much DEEPER recession than we were in in 2008 and not presently sailing back to a vigorous recovery...

You put quite a positive spin on Palin. Not quite ridiculous but not quite the truth.

I disagree that we are in a deeper recession. It is still too early to tell if Obama's plan is going to be a success but many indicators show us pulling out of the recession. A true analysis cannot be made for at least a year or two.

ROFLMNAO...

Oh GOD, now THAT's precious...

And such is the folly common to children and fools...

There is not a SINGLE policy which has been signed into law by the Hussein Regime, which fosters economic stability; let alone economic growth... thus there is no chance that as the resulting markets reaction will be economic stability or growth... Where one establishes policy that discourages economic stability and growth; it's a certainty that the result will be instability and economic malaise...

It's not a complicated issue... it's simply one which is well beyond the means of the common Leftist.

You guys have your own mutual admiration society.

You remind me of Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle. Maybe you are Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle.

repubs have mutual admiration? well they should, they have reason to.

on the other hand, liberal fascism is not a "mutual admiration society" it is tyranny and deserves what tyrants deserve

hey, that isn't very nice talk. Can't we all get along?

I don't see anyone in the modern Democrat party that resembles Mussollini.

I don't consider myself a Democrat. I consider myself a much hated moderate.

Then you're simply proving your ignorance of Mussolini specifically and fascism in general... I'd be interested in your assessment concerning the distinctions of the European Fascists of the 30s and the modern US Democrat Party.

ROFLMNAO... Sweet Mother you're an imbecile...

Palin is the Governor of the US State which lies closest to the oldest enemy America has... Now that you don't think that she was busy dealing with that, then you're just another ignoramous...

Beyond that, Alaska is one of the largest producers of energy resources in the world... with hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars in exports all over the freakin' world... it might come as a surprise to you that as the Governor of that State that such is an intrinsic function of her JOB...

That she chose to mention the greatest concern she had as Governor is not too terribly suprising to the non-idiots.

Again, you want to pretend that the Interviews that Palin had were simply an open discussion wherein Couric and Comrades were simply trying to get to know the Governor/VP candidate... when in reality such was a hostile dirt gathering exercise in which Palin managed to keep the level of dirt which was gathered to be misrepresented down to a minimum...

My position is fairly straightforward... Palin was by FAR the most qualified Candidate running in 2008... and that she wasn't at the top of the GOP ticket is the ONLY reason why she isn't the President of the US right now. Which also stands in large measure as one of the prime reasons that the US is in a much DEEPER recession than we were in in 2008 and not presently sailing back to a vigorous recovery...

You put quite a positive spin on Palin. Not quite ridiculous but not quite the truth.

I disagree that we are in a deeper recession. It is still too early to tell if Obama's plan is going to be a success but many indicators show us pulling out of the recession. A true analysis cannot be made for at least a year or two.

ROFLMNAO...

Oh GOD, now THAT's precious...

And such is the folly common to children and fools...

There is not a SINGLE policy which has been signed into law by the Hussein Regime, which fosters economic stability; let alone economic growth... thus there is no chance that as the resulting markets reaction will be economic stability or growth... Where one establishes policy that discourages economic stability and growth; it's a certainty that the result will be instability and economic malaise...

It's not a complicated issue... it's simply one which is well beyond the means of the common Leftist.

You cetainly do alot of ROFLing and name calling.

Unfortunately it is not a simple issue. The Bush administration including respected conservative economists like Greenspan found our financial stucture was much more complex than they thought.
A combination liberal reforms, lack of oversight (conservatives) and an incompetent administration led to the current crisis.
A simple minded solution will not work.
A judgement of the success or failure of the current actrions cannot be made for some time.
Stop acting like you are smarter than you are. You sound like an over educated liberal.

But seeing the dow move above 9,000 and the most recent housing numbers are very positive signs.

You guys have your own mutual admiration society.

You remind me of Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle. Maybe you are Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle.

on the other hand, liberal fascism is not a "mutual admiration society" it is tyranny and deserves what tyrants deserve

hey, that isn't very nice talk. Can't we all get along?
unlike liberals, example obama and ayers i dont get along with people that want to tear down the US

I don't see anyone in the modern Democrat party that resembles Mussollini.
i do, everytime they show one of those asshole liberal scum bags on television or I read about em in the press

so

unlike liberals, example obama and ayers i dont get along with people that want to tear down the US

i do, everytime they show one of those asshole liberal scum bags on television or I read about em in the press

so

You certainly are angry. If you lighten up a bit you may see our country in a more positive light.

What country has a government better than ours? I am referring to the current government you define as being run by facists tyrants.

You should appreciate the fact you live in the best country in the world.

so

You certainly are angry. If you lighten up a bit you may see our country in a more positive light.

What country has a government better than ours? I am referring to the current government you define as being run by facists tyrants.

You should appreciate the fact you live in the best country in the world.

the government is the people, the pricks doing the serving think they are our leaders, they are not they are our slaves and obama is the chief slave so he better get used to it.

Wow, ninety pages of Liberals not caring about Sarah Palin. Who'd of thunk it?

I wonder what the longest ever thread on USMB is?

Forum List

Back